It BAFFLES me how these Rap dudes won't put Kat Stacks on MUTE already!!

Options
princeofdahood
princeofdahood Members Posts: 76
edited August 2010 in The Reason
so the ? just so called put the FEDS on Carmelo for that "hit" he put out on her from twitter...now this ? might possibley have a case against him cuz that ? is all proof that he said it cuz he got a verifyed account and ? and e-threats are illegal!!! it woulda been all good if the ? woulda just ignored the hoe..he knew who she was...he know the ? a hoe and all he had to do was get the ? off his followers...SMH and to that ? Soulja Boy....this ? need a Hip-Hop Intervention..ASAP...he coked up chillin with hookers...he liable to be the hiphop version of bobby brown soon LMAO but really doe...why u ? think Kat Stacks still parlaying this 15 min of fame? and why wont these rap ? let this hoe go?

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    c/s thread title. that's a good question, most of them are probably curious about her lol.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't get it either, this chick just go from one rapper to the next rapper and she always got something to say about them after.
    Why do they keep ? with here, first why do u let the chick in your house or hotel room with a cell phone or camera?
    Even if u wanted to hit, u should know her track record, never go to sleep with her still in the room, never give her your number.
    If u gonna call the hoe, block ur number or call from another phone, never let her get access to your number.
    U already know once u ? with her, she gonna tell everybody, she ain't even all that why these ? keep going up in her knowing how she is.
    And if Soulja Boy really did get this hoe pregnant, I feel for that ? , no more swagging for ur ass, she gonna clean ur bank account!
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Yeah, but.. lets be honest

Only a ? wouldn't hit it
    the girl is fine.

She is average, there is too many better looking and thicker groupies out there they could be ? with
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    She is average, there is too many better looking and thicker groupies out there they could be ? with

truth

and this ? voice is terribly annoying
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    maybe nobody put her on mute cuz they love the attention jus as much as she does
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Only a ? wouldn't hit it
    the girl is fine.

girls in my hood >>> than her
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Only a ? w/ standards wouldn't hit it

"? spreadin, eveybody bumped the same bunnies"
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Only a ? wouldn't hit it
    the girl is fine.

That ? is pretty ugly to me and being that Ive hung around real pimps and hoes in my past, My ? dont get hard for that type of woman. ? lady of leisure.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    these rappers think that if we arent checking for their music right now, maybe we will after they ? her.

these rappers are more like superhead then cat stacks is.

superhead was ? rappers for attention, and now rappers are ? cat stacks for attention.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truth

Truth.com

She's trashy, and anybody with a certain level of status and self-respect wouldnt go near a foul-mouthed lush like that.
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truth

U ain't lying and that little ? slogan she got is even more annoying, "It's Kat Stacks ? "
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She what you call a bottom feeder

A soul sucker...She has no true purpose in life except to suck the light and life out of whatever man is doing it at the moment..Shes the Unclassy Golddigger type...

The ? is a piece of costume jewelry.all glossy looking but fake as hell
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kat-stacks-2010-04-10-300x300.jpg

sexier than that?
    please.

you prolly all on your diddy tip

y8u0CKmIhVeC_m.jpg

Naw bruh, I have seen chicks in the hood that look ten times better than Kat Stacks, she ain't nothing to go crazy over
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have to give lil twist ? ass sum props for havin them ? run up on Kat stacks.. but they aint really do ? ! they shoulda beat her ass black n blue. n all these rappers talk that gangsta ? , then have sum goon ass ? ? kat stacks up.. who cares if she start snitchin she deserve the ? .
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited August 2010
    Options

sexier than that?
    please.

you prolly all on your diddy tip

y8u0CKmIhVeC_m.jpg

Fam, that pic is horribly photo shopped & doctored that ? has been more chopped & screwed than Lil keke tape.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Her body looks funny, she dont have major ass or anything. Now if Nicki Minaj wasnt a rapper and doing the ? that Kat Stacks is doing, I could kinda see dudes falling for that ? . Nicki is stacked fa real. Kat Stacks looks like the Chupacabre animal thing they finally discovered in baji cali. Nicki looks like she might have that "sunshine" ? . (harlem nights jokes for the younger posters). Kat Stacks, not so much.

Its a million ? out there, but these rappers stay ? with Kat Stacks for pub I guess cuz it cant be a how she looks or ? . Id rather get some dome from Superhead before doing anything with Kat Stacks.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wtf... i didnt even notivce, but

? got some ? up ? goin on with her hand

scary_movie_4.jpg

she didnt wash her hand after giving the photographer a ? .

smh a solja boy for going raw in that. i think i heard on the radio that shes gonna leak private messages from him on the twitter about how hes in love with her and ? .
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    Her body looks funny, she dont have major ass or anything. Now if Nicki Minaj wasnt a rapper and doing the ? that Kat Stacks is doing, I could kinda see dudes falling for that ? . Nicki is stacked fa real. Kat Stacks looks like the Chupacabre animal thing they finally discovered in baji cali. Nicki looks like she might have that "sunshine" ? . (harlem nights jokes for the younger posters). Kat Stacks, not so much.

Its a million ? out there, but these rappers stay ? with Kat Stacks for pub I guess cuz it cant be a how she looks or ? . Id rather get some dome from Superhead before doing anything with Kat Stacks.

Hell yeah, Superhead got skills we seen that and Superhead is not ugly, she look way better than Kat Stacks, i would rather sit back and get served by Superhead than ? with Kat Stacks
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    because kat stacks = a wshh funded character

notice not one sex tape nor even a image of her doing any hoeing exist? but we have sex tapes from cubana ? , kim kardashian, hell even pam anderson?

if anybody is publically doing this ? , there would be atleast proof...so far all we have is self taken nude shots and vids of before/after ? ...never any deeds being done.

it's not real...period
  • princeofdahood
    princeofdahood Members Posts: 76
    edited August 2010
    Options
    katstackstweets082810.jpg

smdh......

WOW!!! u let a ? bone raw and then call him a ? for it??? gotdamn thats cold!! ? !!!!! all i gotta say is that a hookers heart fo yo ass!!!! gotdamn we need a intervention for soulja boy!!!!
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Her and Game always go at it

ihategame.jpg