Options

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    they exist,we just dont know who they are

i have to disagree with you theer they are around and people do know them its just that the ppl who think like him are soo negativly impacted already by the devils creation of a christian he is blind and will never be able to see one.....hence he will always have opressed thoughts about true christians.....
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    of course the devil knows the bible thats why he detests the bible and uses temptations and deception.

he know our body is weak and minds are weak so he uses everything against us so we wont serve ?

so what i do in situations like that..... lmaooo i laugh at him and spit in his face then keep it pushin and use it as a what do they like to call it l0l a "sublminial" message..i tell another person and we both laugh together then at that momment he looks dumber than his face when he was casted down,,,
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    or when ppl sit in church and gossip about other church members or after the service the people gather in thier own little cliques and gossip about the negative parts in the service or when new ppl come to the church..the other members... they just stare....smh the devil loves the altar i tell you that..

yeah that kills me when i see that,im not claiming im christian cause no one in here or anyone else deserves that title but im saying if you want to do right or try,dont look down on others cause you have more or cause you can.? doesnt like Ugly and im not talkin about appearances.Theres people in this world who just cant keep their mouths shut and stay out of people business that's why it's hard for them to have friends.

one thing about me when i see something aint right im speakin on it im not about to hold my tongue

I cant solve whats going on but atleast speak on it cause your words can reach a few people believe it or not

your mouth piece is a powerful tool that you was blessed with,use it for good,not bad.

alot of times you gotta be hard with some people cause their heads are so head and Pride is so up there that the truth sounds so bitter to them that it offends them male or female
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so what i do in situations like that..... lmaooo i laugh at him and spit in his face then keep it pushin and use it as a what do they like to call it l0l a "sublminial" message..i tell another person and we both laugh together then at that momment he looks dumber than his face when he was casted down,,,

of course to shame the devil i tell him,i rebuke you in the name of jesus!! see he cant get to you,when you say that

one thing i learned that ill never be ashamed to say i love jesus and ? to please Man.Man cant save you,only ? and jesus can

i wish i would detest ? and jesus for a human being
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    (Ya I've said it before) I just hate when Christians use their beliefs as an excuse to justify the f#cked up things they do in life. I have someone in my life who has told me "? has forgiven me when will you" My thought to that is "you must have a ? up ? and ? is not as forgiving as you would like to think look around, and you will pay for what you've done"'.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    supposedly, their ? gave man a sinful nature

then he said "go and sin no more"

but they cant stop sinning, its in their nature, ? put it there

the whole story makes no sense

thats why i dont believe it

its ?

deal with it
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    (Ya I've said it before) I just hate when Christians use their beliefs as an excuse to justify the f#cked up things they do in life. I have someone in my life who has told me "? has forgiven me when will you" My thought to that is "you must have a ? up ? and ? is not as forgiving as you would like to think look around, and you will pay for what you've done"'.

? forgives but you gotta not do those same things again

? is a very loving ?

But theres some evil people out there who dont deserve forgiveness
  • NICKY P
    NICKY P Members Posts: 269
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i feel religon is just a way to govern ppl,IMO,,no disrespect to christians,catholics,ect..
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    Options

if you are a child of ? you will forgive but it doesnt mean you have to deal with that person anymore and take what he/she says and does to you

we all gonna pay for what we have done,you cant do wrong and expect right to come out of it
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NICKY P wrote: »
    i feel religon is just a way to govern ppl,IMO,,no disrespect to christians,catholics,ect..

nah religion is here to get people right with ? .

some religions aint good for people,? doesnt want anyone to worship Statues.? said he's a Jealous ? no one should worship no one besides Him

If religion wasnt here,things will get worse than it is now

Religion is here to mold you into becoming a better person mentally and physically
  • NICKY P
    NICKY P Members Posts: 269
    edited August 2010
    Options
    any of yal seen that Bill Mayar flick? wutever the ? his name is? Religulous?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Romans 3:23 (New International Version)

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of ? ,
  • McGeeAKey
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Romans 3:23 (New International Version)

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of ? ,

couldnt have said it any better

but what about the people who got aids,herpes,genital warts,should a man/woman accept that person in their life?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    couldnt have said it any better

but what about the people who got aids,herpes,genital warts,should a man/woman accept that person in their life?

who knows maybe find a person with the same affliction
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if you are a child of ? you will forgive but it doesnt mean you have to deal with that person anymore and take what he/she says and does to you

we all gonna pay for what we have done,you cant do wrong and expect right to come out of it

Long story short yes I do have to deal with them. But some things are unforgivable. Like I've said this person talks the I'm trying to be a "good christian" talk, but actions speak volumes and I don't care how many scriptures you know (not you) or how much you try to speak the gospel your still a ? up person in my eyes. And some things you can't make up for.

And as a man that can make up my own mind without outside influences no I don't have to forgive. <<<No shot at you
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    some things are unforgivable.

according to the bible, ? will forgive ALL sins

so you can ? a baby and ? will be like "that wasn't cool, but welcome to heaven!"

? is disgusting, b

good thing he doesn't exist
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess if I was to go by the atheist definition I would be a hypocrit(sp). But since I understand my role in my religion. I am a typical christian!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    according to the bible, ? will forgive ALL sins

so you can ? a baby and ? will be like "that wasn't cool, but welcome to heaven!"

? is disgusting, b

good thing he doesn't exist

What is wrong ? ran over your puppy with a lawnmower? U mad!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    BTW DU...I aint saying REAL Christians dont exist. I'm just saying the ones that do sure do a job job of staying hidden from view.

They don't. There are no such things as real Christians. You had it right the first time...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NICKY P wrote: »

Yes, finally someone who thinks for themselves. Cosign....
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    those people do not represent every christian in the world..

infact those people aren't a representation of anything but themselves....

theirs a huge difference between being a christian and claiming to be a christian...

if it's obvious to regular everyday people that this person is living a lifestyle that is not consistant to what they claim to be their beliefs..do yall not think that it's not recognizable to others as well....

I go to church myself pretty reguarly, and i notice things inmyself as well as others that need help, and i can aknowledge that.

I am not perfect, nor is anyone else on this planet perfect....
    and if anyone expects anyone to be perfect just because they "claim" to be a christian then they are a fool...

the only person who knows truly if anyone is truly a christian is that person themself.. becuase only they know what's truly in their heart...

and even that person still falls short because they are human and not perfect...

does that make it okay to live a life of sin no, but a responsible person who is a christian should do their best to make sure that they are leading their lives as best they can....

which should be the goal of any responsible person....

but that's not always the case.....
    and no one can blame anyone for that but that person themself...

so when i hear people dump on christiantiy like all christians fit into this group of hpocrites... it's wack and foolish... the hipocrites are who they are regardless of what religion they claim.. they can claim chritian, muslim, buddist or atheist.. who they are is who they are inside, what religion they chose to claim is an afterfact...

Knowledge dropped.

like man ive seen what christianity can do for a person, n if yall knockin it then ? u, n by the way im not a christian so dont get it twisted
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, finally someone who thinks for themselves. Cosign....

Let's say that it is. What would the world be like if people followed the ten commandments?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Let's say that it is. What would the world be like if people followed the ten commandments?

well, the first four commandments say that you have to worship one specific Hebrew ? , so everybody would be Jewish

and that same ? supposedly ordered the Hebrews to slaughter thousands of people and take their land in the chapters right after the ten commandments part

so the world would be extremely violent
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Christian is nothing more than a synonym for hypocrite.

THese idiots love Jesus but fornicate. Love Jesus but believe in Abortion. Love Jesus but judge others. Love Jesus but lie, cheat and steal. Love Jesus but gossip.

Anybody that takes Christians seriously is an idiot.

Yea, you ain't lying. I'm christian but I love ? . I have been with women that have had abortions before. I don't really judge other's, aww ? it, I've judged a few on here. I do cheat but I don't steal. I love Jesus but I don't gossip about others. There's only one problem, I don't ? with christian women because all the ? you stated applies to them.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    well, the first four commandments say that you have to worship one specific Hebrew ? , so everybody would be Jewish

and that same ? supposedly ordered the Hebrews to slaughter thousands of people and take their land in the chapters right after the ten commandments part

so the world would be extremely violent

You didn't answer the question. How violent, if people followed thou shalt not ? ?