To all my artist(music)

Options
Aquafinafloe
Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
edited August 2010 in The Reason
how long does it take for you to right a complete track,,,im talking WITH A VOCAL hook and maybe 2 or 3 verses......me,,,it takes maybe depending on what i am doing no longer than a week maybe 10 days....also after your done how long does it take to drop it?? if you are the only one on it how long? how about if u wrote for a feature? also do you write to tracks?? or write first and then find the track...im just curiouse to see how others make their music.... im a very complicated person so i would like some advice on how to do this easier...me when i make my music i 1...am realy realy precise as far as bars and punchlines i must have a pounchline on every bar if not on every other bar,, 2 i can not write to a track if i am coming off on some real deep stuff..i can if im doing it strictly for fans and entertainment pourposes other than that when i write its like i have a melody already in my head..so the next step is to listen to a bunch of trakcs until i hear a BINGO there it goes by that momment i usualy have to go and revise the track to make it perfect the beat..also when it comes to writting something that I created it is hard to find someone else to get on it..i kind of look at it like they are going to mess it up..is it wrong for me to just say...ok that is fine lets do it...becuase i know I can not stand it when someone trys to come all out and correct or "doctor" me up it's coo to give a few remarks here and there but do not try to change it....