Yo if Rick Ross ever lost his BLUBAR his TATS will look like disgusting!!!!

Options
princeofdahood
princeofdahood Members Posts: 76
edited August 2010 in The Reason
*disclaimer* to all u ? that gonna call this thread ? move around cuz when the ? decide to make a video wearing no shirt its hard not to see his chest when he take up whole camera angles *disclaimer*

now that that ? out the way....Seriously...the ? cant ever loose weight...that ? gonna look like a permanent oil spill on his chest....cuz when u loose weight ur skin changes...ans his ? gonna b fulla stretch marks and ? and all runy...u wont b able to see none of that ? he had wrote on him...SMGDH...man i dont know if i wanna call that a L or not ? i got tats and i respect ? artwork...but if u a black overweight male u gotta b crazy not to wanna loose weight later on in life...and all these tats gonna look like pure ? ...unless he dont mind dying of heart failure....*shrugs* u know this ? aint on no heathly diet...but then again he could being tht he make a profit off lying...this ? could be a vegan for all we know and just come from a family of fatties...*shrugs* who the ? knows....but anyway...i wonder how Ross gonna look in 10 yrs LMAO

Comments

This discussion has been closed.