So Apparently Jay-Z Got Caught Cheating On Beyonce with...

Options

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b dont care, she smashin the bodyguard

as would I.

But this chick is really pretty and she's built like beyonce. Not like he dipped out on her for natalie nunn or somebody
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Beyonce all day. your eyes all right mayne? How can u say that jumpoff looks better then Beyonce?
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that girl is not badder than B.....she got a nice body though
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Really son really???

Yes. While I wouldn't say she looks bad, I never felt she was that good looking. Even her former band mate Kelly Rowland looks better. She is overrated.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes. While I wouldn't say she looks bad, I never felt she was that good looking. Even her former band mate Kelly Rowland looks better. She is overrated.

Aight if that's how you really feel, I don't get why people say she's overrated in terms of her looks. Music wise yes but look I don't get it
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Kelly is nice but Beyonce still killin her mayne. Face, Body and more $$$. You just playin though, right?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can't believe all these guys in here who admit to allowing money to be a major part of their evaluation of the chicks. sMH.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    id hit it n conceal it
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    Kelly is nice but Beyonce still killin her mayne. Face, Body and more $$$. You just playin though, right?

Cosign, ? ? me with that Kelly Rowland ? . The ? is flat as a surfboard, and has surgically altered her body (? and nose).
  • CMac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Cosign, ? ? me with that Kelly Rowland ? . The ? is flat as a surfboard, and has surgically altered her body (? and nose).

Yeah I never seen the appeal for her, she can get it of course but she anit sexy at all.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tall brown skinned chicks won :)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    tall brown skinned chicks won :)
    word to big bird
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options

really ? i think if anything the fact that she has more ass probably does it for most men, but K.Rowland is shittin on Beyonce, and B's my girl.
    and what's wrong with having features "enhanced".
    (( beyonce got her nose "fixed" too))
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kelly is gorgeous.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    really ? i think if anything the fact that she has more ass probably does it for most men, but K.Rowland is shittin on Beyonce, and B's my girl.

word...Kelly ? wise....? on beyonce and at the end of the day, ? that ? wit ? cause they body right and they face ugly, got to deal wit theyself when the lord call
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yeah, she had surgery on her nose and ? . I no way is Kelly Rowland prettier than Beyonce to me, Kelly is pretty, but not in no prom queen type pretty but more like the girl next door type. Having stuff enhance is a sign of insecurity, if a chick is insecure about herself (when she was perfectly fine like Kelly was), then she will be insecure about other things in our relationship. That's my one no no in a relationship, because i'm not the type of dude to reconfirm a chicks self worth and confidence.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think the reason why so many people say Kelly is prettier is because she is dark skinned and play the background to Beyonce, they cheer for the under dog because most dark skinned women aren't portrayed as beautiful in the media.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    word to big bird

the. fawk? :|
  • BabyBugatti
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think the reason why so many people say Kelly is prettier is because she is dark skinned and play the background to Beyonce, they cheer for the under dog because most dark skinned women aren't portrayed as beautiful in the media.

or..or.. oh.. maybe shes just prettier??? in some people's opinion. (not mine personally)
    *weebay gif*
    *rolls eyes*
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah, she had surgery on her nose and ? . I no way is Kelly Rowland prettier than Beyonce to me, Kelly is pretty, but not in no prom queen type pretty but more like the girl next door type. Having stuff enhance is a sign of insecurity, if a chick is insecure about herself (when she was perfectly fine like Kelly was), then she will be insecure about other things in our relationship. That's my one no no in a relationship, because i'm not the type of dude to reconfirm a chicks self worth and confidence.

fair enough. you have your opinons and i have mine.

and, as far as my opinion goes, no Kelly's just prettier.
    but her skin color adds to that.
    bey's very homely looking to me. nothing about her stands out.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the. fawk? :|
    4got u was in the UK lol

Big Bird is from Sesame Street on PBS here in America. Yall dont have Sesame Street?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

kelly has an unattractive personality.

im basing this off of listening to her talk on houston radio for an hour two weeks back.
  • CMac
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Kelly is gorgeous.

Really CC?? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kelly has an unattractive personality.

im basing this off of listening to her talk on houston radio for an hour two weeks back.

Probably, it would explain why Roy Williams ditched her.
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    or..or.. oh.. maybe shes just prettier??? in some people's opinion. (not mine personally)
    *weebay gif*
    *rolls eyes*

Funny ? is, i generally only hear dark complexion women say this. The say the same ? with Lauryn Hill too, people stay searching for celebrities who look like them to reconfirm them.