The REASON Intervention Thread: Soulja Boy

Options
princeofdahood
princeofdahood Members Posts: 76
edited August 2010 in The Reason
aight...this some ? im starting when a ? take a series of L's in a short amount of time....

lately the ? SB been hanging with ? ass Lil B...L

the ? contacted Kat Stacks.....L

the ? spoke to Kat Stacks.....L

the ? met up with Kat Stacks....L

the ? touched Kat Stacks....L

the ? let Kat Stacs touch him....L

the ? ? Kat Stacks RAW(supposedly)....L

the ? doing coke .....L

the ? Kat Stacks say she preggo by SB....LxLxLxLxL

on my count the ? Soulja Boy got 13 L's...its time for an intervention at this point...the ? aint got no parents i suppose cuz he look like he been doin whatever the ? he wanted since he was 16 so when ? get outta line somebody gotta set the lil ? str8...he probly live in a super mansion so the village cant raise the child....so thats where we come in ya'll!!!! lets Interven on this ? life decisions as of lately and maybe....just maybe...1 of his goonies log in and see that its ? out there in the REASON who care abt this ? well ? being!!!!!!

open forum folks....Interven on Soulja Boys L's....

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol ya'll ? really believe kat stacks on that ? for real?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited August 2010
    Options
    aight...this some ? im starting when a ? take a series of L's in a short amount of time....

lately the ? SB been hanging with ? ass Lil B...L

the ? contacted Kat Stacks.....L

the ? spoke to Kat Stacks.....L

the ? met up with Kat Stacks....L

the ? touched Kat Stacks....L

the ? let Kat Stacs touch him....L

the ? ? Kat Stacks RAW(supposedly)....L

the ? doing coke .....L

the ? Kat Stacks say she preggo by SB....LxLxLxLxL

on my count the ? Soulja Boy got 13 L's...its time for an intervention at this point...the ? aint got no parents i suppose cuz he look like he been doin whatever the ? he wanted since he was 16 so when ? get outta line somebody gotta set the lil ? str8...he probly live in a super mansion so the village cant raise the child....so thats where we come in ya'll!!!! lets Interven on this ? life decisions as of lately and maybe....just maybe...1 of his goonies log in and see that its ? out there in the REASON who care abt this ? well ? being!!!!!!

open forum folks....Interven on Soulja Boys L's....

Let that ? do all the coke he wants...matter of fact, put all them lil ? in a room full of coke and let em sniff away...HIP HOP will be better off!
  • princeofdahood
    princeofdahood Members Posts: 76
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    lol ya'll ? really believe kat stacks on that ? for real?

when u think abt it...when has she been wrong abt 1 of these ? yet?? no one has proved her wrong...yea it prob a lie but her track record on these rap ? is sadly to say pretty solid
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i don't think it's intervention time
    most of his L's are Kat Stacks related
    get rid of her and he should be ok
    wack music aside, of course
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    Let that ? do all the coke he wants...matter of fact, put all them lil ? in a room full of coke and let em sniff away...HIP HOP will be better off!

LMAO... funnyshit
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? him' let him crash & burn, he's the same little filthy animal that thanked the slavemasters for him having "ice"

he's the same ignorant bastard that said Nas killed HipHop

I feel no compassion for a Racoon.....
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    ? him' let him crash & burn, he's the same little filthy animal that thanked the slavemasters for him having "ice"

he's the same ignorant bastard that said Nas killed HipHop

I feel no compassion for a Racoon.....

Well damn, he only 20. And from the ghetto. And a millionaire...since he was 16. And before that, at 14, he was touring around all kinda ratchet venues in the south, bein exposed to ? knows what. You expect him to be less ignorant? I say an intervention is much needed here.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Well damn, he only 20. And from the ghetto. And a millionaire...since he was 16. And before that, at 14, he was touring around all kinda ratchet venues in the south, bein exposed to ? knows what. You expect him to be less ignorant? I say an intervention is much needed here.

I feel where you are coming from but LiL Romeo is 21 yrs old and he has avoided the stupidity and ignorance.....Bow Wow is 23 and he just starred in a hit movie

..can we seriously use age as an excuse?? LiL Mama is only 20 yrs old she dosent have a sex-tape out yet.

Tyga is only 20 and he behaves like a normal person, Wiz Khalifah is 22 he's a normal youngster too......

Out of all the 25 and under rappers Souljah Boy is the worst, and the most ignorant...just face it, this racoon has Gucci Mane for a mentor and his real father is
    Juicy J from 3 Six mafia.
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    most of yall work for people who do coke...soulja boys on the path to being a ceo
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    soulja boy...

heres a bottle of tylinol, hunting knife, and a toaster. go to the bathroom and in 10 minutes i'll call the cops. peace