How Many of Y'all Have Actually Stayed in a Relationship After Cheating Has Happened?

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    so lets not talk about smuts. let's talk about real women. the real woman who has ? sorted that mad dudes is trying to lock down because she represents it.

all different kinds of dudes respect her so her options are limitless. she dont have to fukk dudes she dont like... now what?

can you handle not being able to meet all her needs?

of course at the bolded.......but sex usually isn't that rigid of a requirement for a woman

realistically..........any woman good or bad has multiple options

basically all a chick has to do is be willing to give up the ? ..........and a line will form outside

that's why they call a female with no discretion about herself "easy"

but if a man has multiple options, the success of resisting new ? is limited the more options available...........plus add in the fact sex isn't usually an emotional connection for us

any female ? for sport like a dude got issues, cause women just aren't built that way(at least the respectable ones)

so yeah a dude is losing trying to "forgive" a chick for stepping out, cause 9 times out of 10, it was his own fault.........vs. a female could be innocent and still get cheated on :shrugs
  • _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249
    edited August 2010
    Options
    of course at the bolded.......but sex usually isn't that rigid of a requirement for a woman

basically all a chick has to do is be willing to give up the ? ..........and a line will form outside

but if a man has multiple options, the success of resisting new ? is limited the more options available...........plus add in the fact sex isn't usually an emotional connection for us

any female ? for sport like a dude got issues, cause women just aren't built that way(at least the respectable ones)

so yeah a dude is losing trying to "forgive" a chick for stepping out, cause 9 times out of 10, it was his own fault.........vs. a female could be innocent and still get cheated on :shrugs

Sex is emotional to men who aren't sex crazed idiot std infested jerkoffs. When you love a woman of course it's ? emotional you woman-beater, ain't nobody falling for your fake macho ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited August 2010
    Options
    _Soulljah wrote: »
    YOU'RE making a ? of yourself because you figure just because you cannot take care of every lil' need of a man he has a right to go cheat, AND I PARAPHRASE, "some things i just can't fulfill, so he may go after another woman and who am I to say it's wrong? Better satisfied than miserable, I always say."

the "right" is not to cheat. the "right" to fulfill his need which may be emotional or sexual. the emotional satisfaction sometimes leads to sex. but the point is honesty about what the needs are that are not being met.

but again we aint talking about the female fukking for sport......
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if she had sex with another guy, no second chances, but a one time kiss, yes
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I cheated on my last girl like three times...I was mad young though and we aren't together today so it really doesn't matter. As far as being cheated on, I don't know, maybe. If I was to ever find out though I'd be over. That's my biggest fear, a ? cheats on me, even if its once, and gets away with it.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if she had sex with another guy, no second chances, but a one time kiss, yes

I probably wont even give a chick a pass for a kiss.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cheating is a deal-breaker for me, no question about it.

Cheating on someone you're in a relationship with shows a complete and total lack of respect for that person. Why would I want to stay in a relationship with someone like that?

Even if I thought I could forgive them for cheating, I'd never be able to trust them again. No trust, no relationship.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i have.......won't happen again...........

i'll tell her like this.......my mindset is either you not done ? ........or i'm not good enough for that ? to be just for me............

we can be friends though......('_')
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    .......*raises hand*
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've cheated a lot before, and half the time it happened we stayed together for at least another few weeks, and half the time we didn't.

But in the relationship where I got cheated on, I didn't know she cheated on me until after I broke up with her. So I wasn't gon' stay with that broad regardless.
  • Ms_Nina
    Ms_Nina Members Posts: 51
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oddly. getting very distracted by darkones avi...trying to remember the topic...

Oh yeah...I've never cheated *technically*

but been cheated on once that I know of, the relationship was already a wrap, the cheating just helped to clarify that
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ms_Nina wrote: »
    Oddly. getting very distracted by darkones avi...trying to remember the topic...

Oh yeah...I've never cheated *technically*

but been cheated on once that I know of, the relationship was already a wrap, the cheating just helped to clarify that

Hold up, what? I knew there was a reason I liked you. Haha.

And what do you mean by technically? Check yo pm's.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i've cheated, felt bad about it, still feel bad about it at times :(

it wont happen again though
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i've cheated, felt bad about it, still feel bad about it at times :(

it wont happen again though

:mad:.............................
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, for clarification, the people that are saying that they've cheated and the relationship continued--your partner knew/knows about your indiscretion?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    .......*raises hand*

GOAT Avi....
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lioness15 wrote: »
    ive cheated on my dude once, no he does not know, nor will he find out

Is this the same man that cheated on you?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its insurance, not to say all ? aint ? or nothin. But I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I cheat!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Whether it's posters on the IC telling tales of cheating or how they would cheat no matter the girl or it's gossip sites telling us of the latest celebrity affair--cheating maintains its position as a highly talked about issue/concern.

With that being said, I'd like to know exactly how you feel about cheating--whether it's you doing the cheating or someone cheating on you.
    Is it a deal breaker for you?
    Would you be willing to stay with someone that's cheated on you?

we got back together about a year or so after it happened...i honestly never brought it up again and it never was an issue for me...ironically her jealousy issues were sometimes a problem
    *edit...she cheated on me...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, for clarification, the people that are saying that they've cheated and the relationship continued--your partner knew/knows about your indiscretion?

the one time i did cheat and confess yes i told her the next day after it happened...i wanted to break up, she wanted to stay together so I gave it a shot but she wanted me to cut the person I cheated with, my ex who I would end up getting back together with, out of my life completely and being that I'd known her since we were 7 years old I just couldn't do that so eventually we broke up and I got back together with my ex
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yes i mixed up one of the various lies I told him, so I confessed
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ive cheated on my dude once, no he does not know, nor will he find out

LOL, womens....
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been cheated on, and cheating is not a deal breaker for me, mostly because I know she gone always comeback, not that I accept it, but for me its like who cares. Nobdoy gone do it like me, and with the funky attitudes and ungratefulness, I tend to think a woman needs a reality check by going out there and experiencing some garbage to realize she has a diamond, girl's bestfriend. I would never preach to others to follow my ways cuz I'm a one of a kind ni99@, so no I'm not promoting cheating being acceptable by either party, but for me it is what it is.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yes........

So....excuse me for asking so many questions, but I'm like really intrigued by this.

Was your infidelity before or after his?
    If he asked you would you tell him?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been cheated on, and cheating is not a deal breaker for me, mostly because I know she gone always comeback, not that I accept it, but for me its like who cares. Nobdoy gone do it like me, and with the funky attitudes and ungratefulness, I tend to think a woman needs a reality check by going out there and experiencing some garbage to realize she has a diamond, girl's bestfriend. I would never preach to others to follow my ways cuz I'm a one of a kind ni99@, so no I'm not promoting cheating being acceptable by either party, but for me it is what it is.

So, would you still treat her/the relationship the same as if she never cheated on you or would you feel like you're not obligated to be the same?