How can we stop Child Molestations in Religion?

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Since Janklow will delete this ? if I only posted the video, let's have a discussion on some things that we can do to prevent our future from being unwilling sex slaves to faith wizards.

I think this is a reasonable solution.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah, wrong spot, move this ? to R&R
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since Janklow will delete this ? if I only posted the video-
    i would actually merge it. but come on, why can't we have a little content in our original posts?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i would actually merge it. but come on, why can't we have a little content in our original posts?

Sometimes a video is enough to describe the thread, but I understand, 2012 ruined being able to post a video and rules had to be implemented.
  • Thanuyoka
    Thanuyoka Members Posts: 102
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the same way u could stop child molestations in all the world
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanuyoka wrote: »
    the same way u could stop child molestations in all the world

And that solution is?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since Janklow will delete this ? if I only posted the video, let's have a discussion on some things that we can do to prevent our future from being unwilling sex slaves to faith wizards.

I think this is a reasonable solution.

LMAO......that video was hilarious.

Props.

I can't answer your question though. Priests have a thing for young ass, especially young Irish ass.

**Sigh** I wish that spray was real.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    add a chapter to the bible explaining you will burn in hell forever if you mess with the young. the preachers will get it
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    add a chapter to the bible explaining you will burn in hell forever if you mess with the young. the preachers will get it

Lol @ a preacher following the bible.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yeah but whoever adds or takes away from the..... oh yeah nm, that verse was meant for the book of revelation only. Carry on.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah but whoever adds or takes away from the..... oh yeah nm, that verse was meant for the book of revelation only. Carry on.

I know the verse.
    "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, ? shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, ? shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book."

but that would be assuming those words are divine and not writings from a drunken monk.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know the verse.

but that would be assuming those words are divine and not writings from a drunken monk.

From some of the things I've been reading the book of revelation was a detailed cryptic writing of an initiate becoming 'enlightened' and 'liberated'. Those not in the know would assume it was a literal vision of doom to come, keeping the secret of its true nature safe.