peep it, tell me what you think, free beats for anyone who wants.

Options
Kam?Kaz
Kam?Kaz Members Posts: 4
edited September 2010 in Fresh Produce
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kamykazmusic

Yeahhh....Don't know how many will like, but if you like some darker sounding stuff you may like my style. And i am trying to put together an ep or something, if you hear a beat you like, pm me or let me know somehow, if it isn't already taken, it's yours. (unless you're absolutely horrible at rapping or something.)

Even if you don't like it, tell me what you didn't like, any feedback is welcome.

Comments

• Wake N Bake
    Wake N Bake Members Posts: 59
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not sure about the whole babies crying ish in the start but the rest of that "Hush little baby" track goes hard as hell.. i could see somebody like blaze or ABK killing that ? ..
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you ? me up with that "shame" sample; I'm sittin' here like "damn this sounds familiar" - lol!!! good stuff bruh!
  • Kam?Kaz
    Kam?Kaz Members Posts: 4
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not sure about the whole babies crying ish in the start but the rest of that "Hush little baby" track goes hard as hell.. i could see somebody like blaze or ABK killing that ? ..

LOL, thanks man. I apreciate honest feedback.

you ? me up with that "shame" sample; I'm sittin' here like "damn this sounds familiar" - lol!!! good stuff bruh!

Thanks! that was one of my older beats, before I really kinda tried to come up with my own sound. But if that's what people are feeeling, maybe I'll post up a few of my older tracks with a similar vibe.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL, Nice......