"Why cant I call (insert race) a (insert word)?"

Options
unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"(insert race) people can call each other (insert word) but we cant call them (insert word). It isn't fair."

I've heard this type of argument a lot and its not just by white people.(but they are the majority)

The question from me would be:

"Why would you want to call (insert race) people a (insert word)?"

The answer to their question from me would be:

"You call (insert race) people (insert word) when they're not around anyway, so why are you asking that question? Their isn't a rule for what you can and cant call people but you have censored yourself. Why? Because you know that word offends (insert race) people and you know why it’s offensive them. Stop asking that lame ass question. And if you ever feel the urge, then call a (insert race) person a (insert word) and see what happens.”

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just explain to them if they dont want to get ? Stomped.. then it would be in their best interest not to..

White people feel ultra comfortable callin mofos out of there name.. not saying they are the only ones.. but in general conversation.. its his jew.. this ? .. or calling everyone that looks spanish a mexican lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Well as the voice of the black community I will honestly let you know on our behave that we are scared to let the word ******/? /niguh die. We need that word. It's like our own personal "? ". It's so useful to us. It shows love and hate at the exact same time. Ex. I'll ? all these hating ? ass ? for my ? !"
    See perfect.
    Also it gives a sense of honor to those who otherwise have no honor what so ever.
    A ? can smoke ? but if a white man calls him a ******......... Oh ? ! The MLK will come out. Along with the marchers.

I mean what would we be without the word ? /******? That would ? up our whole communication process. Our identity would be in shambles.
    We tried new words: colored, Afro American, African American etc.
    The only ones that work is Black. ? . ******.

Pretty Good...
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The real question is, why would you want to call those people that to begin with?

If two ? guys are having sex, does that make you wanna have ? sex just because they're doing it with each other?
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Go ahead and do it if you have this urge to just ? call a black person ? or else you'll think about it all night long but suit yourself if you get your teeth knocked out.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well n1ggers are the only ones who get hella upset. Crackas just laugh it off, ? might want to fight you or just take over the world, ? will ask for forgivness and build you a new house, and them ? chinks will build a solar laser and roast the ? out us all.
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well n1ggers are the only ones who get hella upset. Crackas just laugh it off, ? might want to fight you or just take over the world, ? will ask for forgivness and build you a new house, and them ? chinks will build a solar laser and roast the ? out us all.

m8390y.gif

A post with not a single stereotype. How do you do it?
  • unspoken_respect
    edited September 2010
    Options
    check the music industry and notice that artist's songs aren't released by Record Labels, whenever those songs disrespect Jews Homosexuals and Asians/calling them offensive names...

although, artists can disrespect Black people as much as they want to/call us whatever names they want, and those same Record Labels will still gladly release/sell their music.

A white-racist like ether, won't tell you that part.

Word, when Michael Jackson gets censored for saying jew you know something is up.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    WHAT a crock of ? --- you/some black poeple bellyache about the N word and their the ones that condone-it and use it the most whether in jest or otherwise. Honestly how can U expect that word to ever go away if your own continue to use it within as if it's some kind of badge of courage.....them lyrics within rap music are so degrading and it still continues to sell and the demand for the product never seems to wane. --- but don't ever blame the main purveyors of the word.....lord no! it's to easy to blame & accuse others.

I just gave you the right to say ? /******. The thing is I cant control what happens to you when you do it around black people. Freedom of speech has has a certain responsibility with it.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    The real question is, why would you want to call those people that to begin with?

If two ? guys are having sex, does that make you wanna have ? sex just because they're doing it with each other?

Lol........
  • unspoken_respect
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well as the voice of the black community I will honestly let you know on our behave that we are scared to let the word ******/? /niguh die. We need that word. It's like our own personal "? ". It's so useful to us. It shows love and hate at the exact same time. Ex. I'll ? all these hating ? ass ? for my ? !"
    See perfect.
    Also it gives a sense of honor to those who otherwise have no honor what so ever.
    A ? can smoke ? but if a white man calls him a ******......... Oh ? ! The MLK will come out. Along with the marchers.

I mean what would we be without the word ? /******? That would ? up our whole communication process. Our identity would be in shambles.
    We tried new words: colored, Afro American, African American etc.
    The only ones that work is Black. ? . ******.

I think white people are upset about the word ****** because its their invention.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    m8390y.gif

A post with not a single stereotype. How do you do it?

Divine intervention
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think white people are upset about the word ****** because its their invention.

Of course. It's getting to the point where Black people are playing the word out, that it's losing it's negative effect on us. So when nlgger no longer offends us, what other word could racists people possibly use to do so?

This is why the media makes such a big issue out of it. They want that word to continue to have such an effect on us by making it seem so bad. They don';t give a ? about us.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You ever heard askari x's ? a peckerwood or ice cube's north Korea?
    How about ice cube's the predator album?
    note: i think you mean "Black Korea." and really, it was Death Certificate that had this controversial content
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

North Korea? North Korea? North Korea?

This makes me think that maybe you are a white boy. That picture did look like Bun B anyway.

Yeah, North Korea was banging, that was my favorite album. Gift Certificate. Probably the best overall album for Ice Trapezoid. I mean look at the titles, " ? lil demon", True to the Gain", "No chapstick', " Nappy Thugout", yeah man that was a classic album.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    note: i think you mean "Black Korea." and really, it was Death Certificate that had this controversial content

Predator and Lethal Injection had some controversial content. Cave ? made me cringe.

But true talk, this highlights the hypocrisy of a lot of people . Many came out against Cube when he started talking about Whites, Jews, Koreans etc.. But it was all gravy when he was talking about selling drugs to blacks, pimpin hos, killing ? , and kicking black ? in the tummy.

Some act like his career started with Death Certificate.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options

You ever heard Gun's and Roses One in a Million?
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Word, when Michael Jackson gets censored for saying jew you know something is up.

Yeah, and he was talking about racism directed towards them. Remember when they made Kanye do a radio edit for All falls down, when he said "The white man gets paid off of all of that". Since when is white man a derogatory term?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    WHAT a crock of ? --- you/some black poeple bellyache about the N word and their the ones that condone-it and use it the most whether in jest or otherwise. Honestly how can U expect that word to ever go away if your own continue to use it within as if it's some kind of badge of courage.....them lyrics within rap music are so degrading and it still continues to sell and the demand for the product never seems to wane. --- but don't ever blame the main purveyors of the word.....lord no! it's to easy to blame & accuse others.

Is "n*gger" already a regular part of your vocabulary? If no, then WTF do you care if you can't say it or not. You've already gone this long without sayin it
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

? was racist as ? . Then dude ends up saying toward the end of the song "Radicals and Racist don't point your finger at me". I was like the ? ?

You just called people about 30 derogatory terms before than line and you think other people are racist?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Predator and Lethal Injection had some controversial content. Cave ? made me cringe.
    he had something controversial on all those albums, but i'm thinking of when it was first a "big deal" ... i can't recall AMW being as "outrageous" as Death Certificate, but maybe i don't recall it that well.
    and now it's pulled from re-releases of the album