Black People Are ? Incarnate

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
" Black people have been trained over a period of 400 years of slavery and colonialism to view whites as superior people. This is a dangerous deception, and couldn't be farther from the truth. For every up there is down. For every front, there is a back. So also for a superiority complex to exist, there must be an inferiority complex to receive it. One cannot give without another receiving. So when Black people view them as superior, they automatically view themselves as inferior.
79. As long as black people are at this stage where they almost worship these

people, they will not overcome their inferiority complex in this world. It's not possible for a Black person to remember his/her first Self as long as he/she has an inferiority complex. And it's not possible to overcome the inferiority complex as long as one thinks the whites, yellows, etc are superior.
80. So I 'disrespect' them deliberately and for a crucially important reason,

which is to de-program Black people from this debilitating thought that we are inferior to anyone. This has nothing to do with emotional hate. You were better to call it a divine hate, which is a rational type of hate.
81. Black people are ? incarnate. They cannot realize the truth of this if
they believe that there is someone above them."

Comments

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Who thinks they are inferior to whites? Not I
  • Based GAWD
    Based GAWD Members Posts: 1,168
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm ? , I look like jesus, and I'm comin wit that muthafuckin heata!
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Who thinks they are inferior to whites? Not I

• Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ssssssssssssoooooooooooo what did I do to have my post approved first??????????????????????
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    threadstarter already got sonned for copy/pasting racist propaganda from the internets:

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?61720-Black-Roots-Science-Let-s-talk-about-it
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited September 2010
    Options
    powerful words....

although I will say that this type of mentality is most definitely NOT inherent amongst all black folks or ppl of darker skin tones....

self-hate is dangerous....
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    powerful words....

although I will say that this type of mentality is most definitely NOT inherent amongst all black folks or ppl of darker skin tones....

self-hate is dangerous....

True. If people would just read about the teachings of people like Elijah Muhammad they would feel a whole lot better about themselves...http://www.archive.org/stream/HowToEatToLiveVol.1/HTEL_djvu.txt
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If it's the bible ? you're talking about, I believe this.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At 11:47pm on October 16, 2009, Dr. Ray Hagins said…

My dear Sister Ebony,

I understand how you are feeling. What you are hearing me say is the result of YEARS of research. Am I supposed to refer you to all of the books that I have read that enabled me to reach my conclusions? That would only frustrate you at this point. You see, I had the time and opportunity to do "full-time" research.

So, let me ask that you would approach this from the opposite direction. In other words, stop looking for evidence that someone did NOT exist. That doesn't even make sense. What we should be looking for is evidence that they DID exist! It is not possible to prove the non-existence of a thing! I am not trying to prove that the "characters" in the bible did not exist...I am simply saying that there is no proof or evidence of any kind, anywhere that they DID exist!

What you should be doing is asking yourself why do you believe that they DID exist? Did you ask your previous teachers to prove to you that Adam, Eve, Seth, Noah, Ham, Shem, Japheth, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elijah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Malachi, Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and so on existed? No you didn't! You just accepted what they said by "faith." So, why are you now looking for proof that they did not exist? You are doing this backwards. :-)

So for the sake of expediency, allow me to reverse the challenge here. You provide me with the slightest evidence that any of the people that I just mentioned historically existed and walked on this planet, and I will pay ALL of your living expenses for the rest of my life.

You may want to start with the grave sites of anyone in the bible. Where is anyone in the bible buried? Do you understand what I am saying here? When I began my research, I tried to prove the existence of just ONE person in the bible so that I could at least have SOMETHING to hold on to. The more that I looked for evidence of their existence, the more I saw that there was none! This is why you have to have "FAITH!" You DO NOT need "faith" when you have FACTS! All of the FACTS that I uncovered painfully canceled the doctrines that I had FAITH in. And I repeat...PAINFULLY!

(By the way, if you want to know where the "doctrines" of the Christian church came from, do a study on the Ecumenical Councils of The Roman Catholic Church...the first one being the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.) You will see that the "doctrines" taught today as "? 's Word" were created by 318 Roman Catholic bishops under the reign and by decree of Emperor Constantine, and subsequent bishops after them in later council meetings.

Think for a minute here... If someone had REALLY raised a man from the dead, or fed over 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, or walked on water, etc., there would be statues and memorials of this person all over (at least) that part of the world. There is not one bit of archaeological evidence anywhere on the planet to support the claims of this religion. The ONLY evidence is what is written in the bible. This is why the bible repeatedly states, "It is written..." Just because something is written doesn't mean it happened! If that were the case I could say, "It is written that Little Red Riding Hood out ran the wolf." Would that make it true?

So, instead of asking me to do the impossible, let me ask you to do the possible. Discontinue believing what you did not and/or cannot prove. In other words, I am asking you to do EXACTLY what the bible states in 1 Thessalonians 5:21. It states, "Prove ALL things; hold fast that which is good."

Transliterated it would say, "Put to the test and challenge everything you hear. That which is valid and true hold on to it; but that which you cannot validate...get rid of it." This is all that I am asking you to do.

However, I will answer one of your questions. You asked, "if Abraham, Issac, Jacob and others did not exist then who did?" The answer is very simple...our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors (many of whom I can show you their grave sites and monuments and memorials). I can provide you with Afrikan EVIDENCE that demands an Afrikan verdict!

Just for the sake of discussion, if the Adam of the bible had historically existed and was alive today, he would be approximately 7,000 years old (and I am being gracious). Well, according to the religion that we've been taught Adam was the first man that ? made.

Well, there is a massive colossal in Cairo , Egypt called The ,and it is at least 18,000 years old! Who built it? The answer is simple...Afrikans!

Now, to put the icing on the cake of TRUTH, the Afrikans who came into Ta-Merry or Kemet (the ancient names of Egypt) were the children of Afrikans who had existed for hundreds of thousands of years up south in the Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc. (May I suggest doing some research on the Nilotic people of Afrika).

You see, there is a reason why the United States (and other Western governments) wanted to ? off the Hutu and the Twa by supplying weapons to Rawanda. These people are living "proof" of a history that dates back over 400,000 years. The Western (Christianized) world cannot have that because it invalidates their agenda and programming for world ? and control.

Okay...I am going to stop here because I am about to type an entire lecture.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn yo

Your copy/paste game is hawt yo

• BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Damn yo

Your copy/paste game is hawt yo

aint nothing wrong with a little "truth" sometimes.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    aint nothing wrong with a little "truth" sometimes.

Ain't nothing wrong with articulating your own ideas either

But whatev
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Ain't nothing wrong with articulating your own ideas either

But whatev

oh touche'
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    At 11:47pm on October 16, 2009, Dr. Ray Hagins said…

My dear Sister Ebony,

I understand how you are feeling. What you are hearing me say is the result of YEARS of research. Am I supposed to refer you to all of the books that I have read that enabled me to reach my conclusions? That would only frustrate you at this point. You see, I had the time and opportunity to do "full-time" research.

So, let me ask that you would approach this from the opposite direction. In other words, stop looking for evidence that someone did NOT exist. That doesn't even make sense. What we should be looking for is evidence that they DID exist! It is not possible to prove the non-existence of a thing! I am not trying to prove that the "characters" in the bible did not exist...I am simply saying that there is no proof or evidence of any kind, anywhere that they DID exist!

What you should be doing is asking yourself why do you believe that they DID exist? Did you ask your previous teachers to prove to you that Adam, Eve, Seth, Noah, Ham, Shem, Japheth, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Elijah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Malachi, Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and so on existed? No you didn't! You just accepted what they said by "faith." So, why are you now looking for proof that they did not exist? You are doing this backwards. :-)

So for the sake of expediency, allow me to reverse the challenge here. You provide me with the slightest evidence that any of the people that I just mentioned historically existed and walked on this planet, and I will pay ALL of your living expenses for the rest of my life.

You may want to start with the grave sites of anyone in the bible. Where is anyone in the bible buried? Do you understand what I am saying here? When I began my research, I tried to prove the existence of just ONE person in the bible so that I could at least have SOMETHING to hold on to. The more that I looked for evidence of their existence, the more I saw that there was none! This is why you have to have "FAITH!" You DO NOT need "faith" when you have FACTS! All of the FACTS that I uncovered painfully canceled the doctrines that I had FAITH in. And I repeat...PAINFULLY!

(By the way, if you want to know where the "doctrines" of the Christian church came from, do a study on the Ecumenical Councils of The Roman Catholic Church...the first one being the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.) You will see that the "doctrines" taught today as "? 's Word" were created by 318 Roman Catholic bishops under the reign and by decree of Emperor Constantine, and subsequent bishops after them in later council meetings.

Think for a minute here... If someone had REALLY raised a man from the dead, or fed over 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, or walked on water, etc., there would be statues and memorials of this person all over (at least) that part of the world. There is not one bit of archaeological evidence anywhere on the planet to support the claims of this religion. The ONLY evidence is what is written in the bible. This is why the bible repeatedly states, "It is written..." Just because something is written doesn't mean it happened! If that were the case I could say, "It is written that Little Red Riding Hood out ran the wolf." Would that make it true?

So, instead of asking me to do the impossible, let me ask you to do the possible. Discontinue believing what you did not and/or cannot prove. In other words, I am asking you to do EXACTLY what the bible states in 1 Thessalonians 5:21. It states, "Prove ALL things; hold fast that which is good."

Transliterated it would say, "Put to the test and challenge everything you hear. That which is valid and true hold on to it; but that which you cannot validate...get rid of it." This is all that I am asking you to do.

However, I will answer one of your questions. You asked, "if Abraham, Issac, Jacob and others did not exist then who did?" The answer is very simple...our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors (many of whom I can show you their grave sites and monuments and memorials). I can provide you with Afrikan EVIDENCE that demands an Afrikan verdict!

Just for the sake of discussion, if the Adam of the bible had historically existed and was alive today, he would be approximately 7,000 years old (and I am being gracious). Well, according to the religion that we've been taught Adam was the first man that ? made.

Well, there is a massive colossal in Cairo , Egypt called The ,and it is at least 18,000 years old! Who built it? The answer is simple...Afrikans!

Now, to put the icing on the cake of TRUTH, the Afrikans who came into Ta-Merry or Kemet (the ancient names of Egypt) were the children of Afrikans who had existed for hundreds of thousands of years up south in the Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc. (May I suggest doing some research on the Nilotic people of Afrika).

You see, there is a reason why the United States (and other Western governments) wanted to ? off the Hutu and the Twa by supplying weapons to Rawanda. These people are living "proof" of a history that dates back over 400,000 years. The Western (Christianized) world cannot have that because it invalidates their agenda and programming for world ? and control.

Okay...I am going to stop here because I am about to type an entire lecture.

Good ? :tu

Where did u get this. I'd like to read more
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Good ? :tu

Where did u get this. I'd like to read more

dont know if u will see this but u just google dr ray hagins. i heard the brotha speak in real life. thats how i got hipped.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, there is a massive colossal in Cairo , Egypt called The ,and it is at least 18,000 years old!

a massive colossal what? and it's called The what?

and the evidence that it's 18,000 years old? None, whatsoever.
    You see, there is a reason why the United States (and other Western governments) wanted to ? off the Hutu and the Twa by supplying weapons to Rawanda. These people are living "proof" of a history that dates back over 400,000 years.
    ? Sapiens are only 200,000 years old, at maximum. Before that, they were ape-like creatures.

And for some reason, the idea of evolution seems to bother black people, even non-religious black people.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options

? Sapiens are only 200,000 years old, at maximum. Before that, they were ape-like creatures.

And for some reason, the idea of evolution seems to bother black people, even non-religious black people.

ok, since you're trying it diss and it didnt come up in "cut n paste........."

The Sphinx.

u ? STAY tryin to call me out. even on these "off in da cut ass threads."

damn.

and truthfully, what the ? else could it had been?
  • BootyButterPi
    edited September 2010
    Options

and the ape-like creatures were u "Neanderthals." europeans.

but im a bootybutter. ? it know?

im done.

real talk u history teacher.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ok, since you're trying it diss and it didnt come up in "cut n paste........."

The Sphinx.

u ? STAY tryin to call me out. even on these "off in da cut ass threads."

damn.

The Sphinx is only 4500 years old. It was written to be built in 2500 B.C.

Some new theories say 7,000 B.C. Simply because the way the top of it is weathered.

Neither say 18,000 years ago
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

but im a bootybutter. ? it know?

im done.

real talk u history teacher.

Neanderthal bones were discovered in more than just Europe. Meaning there were more than just "U" people.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options

the sphinx is nowhere near that old
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Sphinx is only 4500 years old. It was written to be built in 2500 B.C.

Carbon Dating says 7,000 B.C.

Neither say 18,000 years ago

And Thoth says he built the pyramids, like some 52,000 - 36,000 years ago. What are those conniving elites trying to hide hmmmmmm.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options

neanderthals were way more evolved than the pre-humans Africans evolved from

both stem from lesser primates, obviously

for real, y'all catch feelings at the fact that we all evolved from apes, older mammals, fish, single-celled organisms, and all that. it's like you want to have an outdated view of biology and race. it's like you want to be racist.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Thoth says he built the pyramids, like some 52,000 - 36,000 years ago. What are those conniving elites trying to hide hmmmmmm.

Something you don't even believe imo.

The Sphinx was built after the pyramids though I believe. I know Giza was anywhere between 5,000 B.C. - 3,500 B.C.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    neanderthals were way more evolved than the pre-humans Africans evolved from

both stem from lesser primates, obviously

for real, y'all catch feelings at the fact that we all evolved from apes, older mammals, fish, single-celled organisms, and all that. it's like you want to have an outdated view of biology and race. it's like you want to be racist.

Well the whole racial issues tie into it. For a long time white people referred to us as monkeys and ? . Now a white man telling a black man we came from monkey like animals to them sounds like a big racial joke. To me ? sounds legit though.