i like it though

.__.

this is the original

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're not a fan of UK music, especially when a lot of it is better than the ? that seems to get churned out the US on a daily (excluding Indie music)? Okay then

Regarding Dubstep I reckon the genre's dead anyway. Never really liked it, a lot of people I know who were deep into it say it started to go ? about 2008 and plus it's going all Pop anyway. From the little I know of the genre it's all just splintered off into all directions now and it's all going/gone all Post-Dubstep, Electronic, Soca, UK Funky, House and Post-UK Garage

...oh, and Witness The Dub isn't really Dubstep, it's just straight Dub music
  • TheMostInfamous
    TheMostInfamous Members Posts: 65
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're not a fan of UK music, especially when a lot of it is better than the ? that seems to get churned out the US on a daily (excluding Indie music)? Okay then

LOL you mad?

Pardon me for having a preference sweet heart. Now go back to listening to Katy Perry.
    ...oh, and Witness The Dub isn't really Dubstep, it's just straight Dub music

*shrugs* Fair enough, like I say it isn’t my preference, I'm simply sharing a track or two. Get off my ? . ;)
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL you mad?

Pardon me for having a preference sweet heart. Now go back to listening to Katy Perry.

*shrugs* Fair enough, like I say it isn’t my preference, I'm simply sharing a track or two. Get off my ? . ;)

You can listen to whatever the ? you like, babe. I'm just calling it as it is. No one's getting mad about anything except the person throwing Katy Perry into the convo for no real reason at all. Hmm

If you want me to set you on to more tunes similar to Witness The Dub then I'll do that simply because I'm a nice like that. If you want me to 'get off your ? ' then either way I'm too bothered, sweetheart
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited September 2010
    Options

Regarding Dubstep I reckon the genre's dead anyway. Never really liked it, a lot of people I know who were deep into it say it started to go ? about 2008 and plus it's going all Pop anyway. From the little I know of the genre it's all just splintered off into all directions now and it's all going/gone all Post-Dubstep, Electronic, Soca, UK Funky, House and Post-UK Garage

This chick knows her stuff and I agree with what you say about UK music being better than the US at the mo
  • TheMostInfamous
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You can listen to whatever the ? you like, babe. I'm just calling it as it is. No one's getting mad about anything except the person throwing Katy Perry into the convo for no real reason at all. Hmm

If you want me to set you on to more tunes similar to Witness The Dub then I'll do that simply because I'm a nice like that. If you want me to 'get off your ? ' then either way I'm too bothered, sweetheart

lol cool

and yea, im always partial to a nice track or two. Hopefully i can return the favour ;)
  • TheMostInfamous
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    This chick knows her stuff and I agree with what you say about UK music being better than the US at the mo

thats cool
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    <<< Big on Dubstep, even dabble in it's production.

I keep Benga's "26 Basslines" and Skream's "Midnight Request Line" in rotation in the ride. ? dudes up when I'm rollin through the hood with that ? on blast.