WHITE Woman reveals plan...... for Black Men

Options
empire
empire Members Posts: 517 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ head being part of a fiendish white supremacist plot
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can never sit through more than 30 seconds of that text-to-audio cacophony.

But maybe white women are part of the black man's plight. Forget sex for a second (i know), but public perception of Affirmative Action is very bizarre in this way.

The majority of Americans dislike Affirmative Action, and when asked, they say it is their belief that black men benefit the most from Affirmative Action.

The truth is that white women, middle class white women, get the most help from Affirmative Action.
    Upon hearing this news, people reported a more favorable opinion of Affirmative Action.

So lets make this clear: suburban, middle-class white women are getting the heap of benefits in a program designed to help inner-city, lower class black men. Nonetheless, it's the black man, not the white women whose promotion to a high-level job is surrounded by whispers of "affirmative action" and "special preferences". But ? it, they hate affirmative action no matte- wait - did you say white women get the best deal in Affirmative Action.

White Laid off Mill Worker: Well damn, I never though Affirmative Action could help my wife or my sister or someday my daughter? I never been much a fenalist. Didn't care for that Hillary you know *packs dip* but the way I see it, my girls need these Informative Action benefits to fight the racism against women. The Sex racism. The sexism, that's it.

Shootem: And what about the black people who benefit as well?

White Laid off Mill Worker: The blacks need to stop asking for handouts, and get their communities together. Look at my family, we put our Aforementioned Action to good use and that's why we're middle class folk, not livin in the slums like THOSE types.

Shootem: You didn't become middle class because of your wife's affirmative action. You lived a middle class lifestyle cause you had job working at the steel mill. That was to include quality health insurance and a strong pension program. You don't have those things anymore. Rich white dudes ran off with it.

White Laid off Mill Worker: Man I gotta do something about this.

Shootem: I got a plan. How about taking your porblems out on black's and maybe some mexicans too.Imagine, working class white people in a threeway fight against working class black and working illegally mexican. That wold make the rich white men who run ? SO ? MAD to see poor peope of various colors blaming each other for economic problems.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That video was obviously created by angry racist men who lost their girls to black men. Now they mad and created a fake computerized female to do the talking for them so it seems like they aren't upset over it. How do I know this? Because of the over usage of the word nlgger in reference to the black man. They obviously mad about something lol And the Black man's genes are dominant. IF the white woman's agenda is to stop black people from procreating, then I'm a prime example of how this method has failed. Being mixed, I still represent the struggle to the fullest and oppose white supremacy 100%.

If you go to any white racist message board, they're always crying and complaining about how their women sleep with 'nlggers' and it ? them off royally... lol This video just reminds me of the ? propaganda statements they say in ignorance to try and counter interracial mixing. Those racist skinhead pillowcase wearing ? can stay mad, because their women are erasing everything they stand for by having mixed babies... ? .

Oh yea... and that saying "Once you go white, you know you've been licked right?" ROFL wtf? I never heard that silly ass phrase in my life... nice try Nazis...
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I can never sit through more than 30 seconds of that text-to-audio cacophony.

But maybe white women are part of the black man's plight. Forget sex for a second (i know), but public perception of Affirmative Action is very bizarre in this way.

The majority of Americans dislike Affirmative Action, and when asked, they say it is their belief that black men benefit the most from Affirmative Action.

The truth is that white women, middle class white women, get the most help from Affirmative Action.
    Upon hearing this news, people reported a more favorable opinion of Affirmative Action.

So lets make this clear: suburban, middle-class white women are getting the heap of benefits in a program designed to help inner-city, lower class black men. Nonetheless, it's the black man, not the white women whose promotion to a high-level job is surrounded by whispers of "affirmative action" and "special preferences". But ? it, they hate affirmative action no matte- wait - did you say white women get the best deal in Affirmative Action.

White Laid off Mill Worker: Well damn, I never though Affirmative Action could help my wife or my sister or someday my daughter? I never been much a fenalist. Didn't care for that Hillary you know *packs dip* but the way I see it, my girls need these Informative Action benefits to fight the racism against women. The Sex racism. The sexism, that's it.

Shootem: And what about the black people who benefit as well?

White Laid off Mill Worker: The blacks need to stop asking for handouts, and get their communities together. Look at my family, we put our Aforementioned Action to good use and that's why we're middle class folk, not livin in the slums like THOSE types.

Shootem: You didn't become middle class because of your wife's affirmative action. You lived a middle class lifestyle cause you had job working at the steel mill. That was to include quality health insurance and a strong pension program. You don't have those things anymore. Rich white dudes ran off with it.

White Laid off Mill Worker: Man I gotta do something about this.

Shootem: I got a plan. How about taking your porblems out on black's and maybe some mexicans too.Imagine, working class white people in a threeway fight against working class black and working illegally mexican. That wold make the rich white men who run ? SO ? MAD to see poor peope of various colors blaming each other for economic problems.

co-sign! (fo shizzle ten)
  • empire
    empire Members Posts: 517 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    That video was obviously created by angry racist men who lost their girls to black men. Now they mad and created a fake computerized female to do the talking for them so it seems like they aren't upset over it. How do I know this? Because of the over usage of the word nlgger in reference to the black man. They obviously mad about something lol And the Black man's genes are dominant. IF the white woman's agenda is to stop black people from procreating, then I'm a prime example of how this method has failed. Being mixed, I still represent the struggle to the fullest and oppose white supremacy 100%.

If you go to any white racist message board, they're always crying and complaining about how their women sleep with 'nlggers' and it ? them off royally... lol This video just reminds me of the ? propaganda statements they say in ignorance to try and counter interracial mixing. Those racist skinhead pillowcase wearing ? can stay mad, because their women are erasing everything they stand for by having mixed babies... ? .

Oh yea... and that saying "Once you go white, you know you've been licked right?" ROFL wtf? I never heard that silly ass phrase in my life... nice try Nazis...

Whether it was made by a racist man or not...it's not like it sounded untrue
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    empire wrote: »
    Whether it was made by a racist man or not...it's not like it sounded untrue

It IS untrue. wtf... they saying that white women only suck black guys and stop them from procreating. That's not true. You telling me a white dude has never gotten a BJ from a white woman? Do white women pull the ? out of their mouth and then have the white dude ? in their ? when giving bjs to white guys? It's ? . Just angry neo ? 's mad that their women can't stand their racist ass and refuse to make them sammiches on the drop of a dime.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA......................damn white men really feel this threatened by us Black men??

Really?? I've been with my fair share of white ? but wow.....even I don't deserve this amount of credit.

I'd hate for a closet KKK member to see my camcorder footage though.......they'd hate my Black ass for sure.......
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow! person that made that vid is really angry.