ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Male majority site, you women are overruled.

Take your seats.

Oh really .......

I'm bored as ? . Waiting for this cable dude to finish up fixing the wifi issue.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »

Take your seats.

What if all the women left?

In the world... or?

On the IC.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Take your seats.

Lmao you really think your internet ? is valuable

It is tho in the literal sense ... you gonna lie and say one of these ? wouldn't pay for it?
  • AyeB_
    edited October 2015
    Options
    image.jpg

What do y'all think about this statement?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    aye mods... what's tha what on posting NSFW ? ? Is it still just spoiler that ? or nah?

@Black_Samson @MsSouthern

Yes it is

Bet.

Thick Thursdays NSFW edition

Pua5vSB.jpg
    qifLczz.jpg
    yn6jjJ1.jpg
    erbx6sq.jpg
    H6vy0yp.jpg
    1PrAuME.png
    GF5lrdf.jpg
    kauojrL.jpg

I'll be back in a bit with more.

I'd be wrong if I flagged this right? There are ? in my face, but I'm ok...still like ? . Y'all are babies.

AFTER U OPENED THE SPOILER!!

Ok....and there were unspoiled Asian t & a in my face like a post above.

Nah Freak, u slick wanted to type "? in my face"... Got em!
  • AyeB_
    edited October 2015
    Options

Take your seats.

Lmao you really think your internet ? is valuable

I think my ? is valuable period, it's a piece of gold, I'm valuable period. I'm pretty sure most dudes that come on here would stop coming on here had all the chicks on here left.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope, love when the providers here at work have a meeting in the board room near my office. Always get an invite for their catered lunch. Today i received a nice roast beef sub sammich, Spinach Salad loaded with veggies, and some Chicken and rice soup.

And a big ass chocolate chip cookie haha.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just like lil man the other day MU3zjTB.jpg
  • kingofkingz
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options
    image.jpg

Uhhh is latina hip rolling a Thing now? Lemme see...
  • Westie
    Options
    Speaking of ? in my face: good or bad idea to have a threesome in a relationship? Like if your girlfriend did that for you once, would you expect her to keep doing it?
  • AyeB_
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You women are more than your vaginas, respect yourselves as intelligent people with insight

If I didn't believe I was worth more than my ? then I would post endless pics of my ? .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You women are more than your vaginas, respect yourselves as intelligent people with insight

If we didn't believe we were worth more than our vaginas then we would post endless pics of our vaginas.

Nah it's just the fact you think you're important because you have a ? , and that's not the case.
  • Westie
    Options
    image.jpg

What context was that posted in?

Either way, a sexual dance is a sexual dance.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Speaking of ? in my face: good or bad idea to have a threesome in a relationship? Like if your girlfriend did that for you once, would you expect her to keep doing it?

Threesomes are like potato chips, u cant have just 1...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. Its cool as a every once in awhile kind of thing. It gets boring after awhile unless your using different girls.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    z8jn9pW.jpg

If dogs.. fuckt it, all animals walked upright the world be a Much different place...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    aye mods... what's tha what on posting NSFW ? ? Is it still just spoiler that ? or nah?

@Black_Samson @MsSouthern

Yes it is

Bet.

Thick Thursdays NSFW edition

Pua5vSB.jpg
    qifLczz.jpg
    yn6jjJ1.jpg
    erbx6sq.jpg
    H6vy0yp.jpg
    1PrAuME.png
    GF5lrdf.jpg
    kauojrL.jpg

I'll be back in a bit with more.

I'd be wrong if I flagged this right? There are ? in my face, but I'm ok...still like ? . Y'all are babies.

wmHOEcr.jpg

It's got a spoiler, and I made that intention fairly clear in the post leading up to it where I asked the mods if NSFW ? was cool in a spoiler.

You clicked on it anyways, that's 100% on you.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who arent funny at all!
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I love ladybugs. They're everywhere in my backyard for some reason. There's even one on my laptop (I'm inside now).

I hate age roles and the idea that older adults have to behave a certain way or aren't allowed to enjoy some of the same things. This is vague, I don't want to get into detail, but one thing I'm curious about is why older adults aren't expected to 'make out' or just express having a crush on someone or that might just be my imagination. Why don't you see elderly couples in movies kissing or going on a date or whatever or maybe you do some of the time but it's as though once you reach a certain age it's understood you'll know longer have those feelings (for younger adults in their teens/20s/30s specifically or even fellow middle aged/ older people). There are other examples I could have used like comic books, video games, style of dress and hair, hobbies and interests etc. or the reverse, younger people being pressured into certain roles. I feel the same about 'social' roles (gender, ethnic, ) in general.

I think it's completely hypocritical that people who support freedom of speech as an absolute right are against things like prostitution or don't support a right to autonomy in all circumstances (not that I do, I just think it's inconsistent for them not to).

I have mixed feelings about whether or not I take the idea of 'clean eating' seriously. There's a good argument to be made against the idea of 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' foods and the focus being more on calorie restriction (if weight is an issue) and what you do eat instead of restriction. It's interesting but I'll assume that mainstream nutritionists probably know what they're talking when it comes to refined foods etc. being unhealthy. I am interested in evidence that contradicts this, though. Either way, I don't like the term 'clean eating'. I'm also considering the idea that humans might be adapted to be herbivores even though I don't really care one way or the other since I don't think you need animal products to be healthy even if we are adapted omnivores. Some of what I've read (supporting the idea that we are best suited for plant food only) makes a lot of sense

• kingofkingz
    Options

Depends on if it's m,f,m or f,m,f

If it's the latter of the 2 I'm expect it just to keep the fun goin in the bedroom.. if u say no. I'm just gon do it behind ya back