Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    29o2iPs.png

the thing is...somebody gon get ? off either way

hear me out

i've faced this dilemma. So its either give it to the cashier for her to put in her shopback basket or whatever and see the look of disappointment on her face

or

leave it on a shelve and ol boy that stock the shelves before his shift find the ? , and he got the "i ate the ass/brah" face and he get ? off to the point where he just puts the oreos im front of all that ? and leaves work

Lmao @ putting it back where you got it not being an option

too far of a walk breh
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lazy ass ? lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall seen that papoose pranks ? . Had cats thinking they was colabing wit him. He diss the ? outta them and step out the both and try to dap em up...lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    29o2iPs.png

the thing is...somebody gon get ? off either way

hear me out

i've faced this dilemma. So its either give it to the cashier for her to put in her shopback basket or whatever and see the look of disappointment on her face

or

leave it on a shelve and ol boy that stock the shelves before his shift find the ? , and he got the "i ate the ass/brah" face and he get ? off to the point where he just puts the oreos im front of all that ? and leaves work

Lmao @ putting it back where you got it not being an option

If it's not a refrigerated/frozen food, I won't put it back.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    Smh ? I get talked into going to Beverly center I hate shopping

Put your foot down and don't go

Hard to do when you know the person for 20years
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion, start a thread brah and let's discuss. The first matrix is one of my all time favorites
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun Fact: I was one of the robbers in the bank with American Loo's baby momma. He tried to come to the rescue & I told him "play stupid & get yo IC posting life ended".
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Question about the Matrix:

If the Oracle was a program from the machine world why was she helping the humans ? What was the point in the Matrix if the machines could have crushed Zion ? Why did the machines wait so long for that final showdown and how did Smith grow powerful enough to where even the machines feared him ?

They explained it as, humans were given a false prophet every now and then. It was a way to reboot the system in a way. The oracle was like the mother of all programs. She grew tired of watching the rebooting.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If the Oracle was a program from the machine world why was she helping the humans ? What was the point in the Matrix if the machines could have crushed Zion ? Why did the machines wait so long for that final showdown and how did Smith grow powerful enough to where even the machines feared him ?

I watched the Matrix series too young . I can't say i fully understand ? about it .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Oracle was the essentially a 'feelings' or 'emotional' program. She could only do what she was meant to do and eventually she felt compassion for humans. No slaves and free will and such

The Matrix was there to give humans a place to go while they ciphoned our energy from us, as we were there source of power *due to us blocking out the sun* Without a place for our mind to go we could not grow and be useful to them *we were there batteries*

The machines always destroyed Zion when the 'One' found the Architect. They could never stop the anamoly from being born so he was pretty much a reset for the everyone. Zion is remade and the new 'one' has a place to search for and a mission to have less he runs amok thru the Matrix and ruin the set up *As Neo did* At their core the machines are logical and know they need humans full capacity in order to run to their full capacity. I.E. the first Matrix failing because it was too perfect and it threw the humans plugged in off because we KNOW perfect doesn't exist

Smith essentially became an anomaly program due to mixing with Neo's coding. His ability to assimilate everything in the Matrix with himself without the source reaching him was as bad as Neo running amok as both had the power to destroy their power source *us/the matrix* They worked outside of the powers of Matrix. They used being plugged into Neo, who was assimilated into Smith, to finally reach him and destroying him

@Sion, my take on the trilogy
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaayyyuuuuummmm good looking out @Chicity
    I typed all that ? on mobile

I hate you and my love of the Matrix.....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The oracle was a symbolism of white guilt...

That's why she was black woman, so it wouldn't be obvious
  • DanteJackon
    DanteJackon Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao forum full of broke boiz
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Wow.......

tumblr_lio67fv8xv1qdzj2ko1_500.gif
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chuck got me on at the bar
    Apple Store turns up
    Hi
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    @? _yunn getcho ass in here boiiiiii
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

He ain't yo slave. He's miiiineeeess!!!
  • Purr
    Options
    I have 52 unread ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »

He ain't yo slave. He's miiiineeeess!!!

Stop being an oppressive ? , ma'am.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep found my in house ? for when I move out here
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Yep found my in house ? for when I move out here

This ? still got his luggage in the car ?