Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

My oldest just turned 16.

I'm sorry....
    She's pretty dope actually..really good girl. The 12 year old might not make it to 16 tho.

What she do?

I'll keep it a buck, she's like her mama.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why would you need a fake ID if your current one is expired? That doesn't change your age. Expired or not, they check for birthdates, nothing more.

One of my homeboys damn near got arrested because of this situation lmao

He goes into tha gas station he always goes in by his crib and tha lady behind tha counter asks for his id...he gives it to her but its expired so she doesn't sell him his blunts...he yells "MY ? BIRTHDAY DIDN'T EXPIRE ? !!" and spits at her (he's that disrespectful homeboy you got that spits at people all tha time lol) and dips out...that was years ago and we still laugh about that ? lmao

he's childish and a hoe and would get knocked off the map with that ? ?

Many ? have tried and some have succeeded...I don't hang wit' hoe ? ...just some are mad disrespectful...bet money me and my ? would still put tha work on anybody that his disrespectful ass has beef wit' tho...even if he wrong as ?

spittin my ? seriously? that's hoe ? and you giggled at his hoe ways. you ? are too old to behave that way smh

I don't even know the ? but i'd slide him jus off gp for that ? ?

Lmao...1st off I said that was years ago ? ....go ? some frogs or some ? that can't fight back....pull up on me or my ? cuz of an internet post you don't like if you want and all that "smack a ? of GP" posturing you doing now would get you hurt...and that tough guy internet ? not in my character so you can take these as facts bro...carry on wit' ya day ?

you're too old to result to insults like that. you know not what you do so i'll forgive you this time. keep it respectful see I don't play like that. all that bulldogging don't last too long you'd get your hat brought to you. you seem like a nice guy real colorful even

Lmao @ forgiving me...? you and your forgiveness ? ...I don't even ask for forgiveness from ? cuz he know me ? ...and if you knew me in real life you'd be singing a different tune too...don't let tha jokes and wit fool you bro...let my IC persona be cuz real life me not always so laid back...NOW our interaction is done homie...

? me and my forgiveness huh?

Reality is different you wouldn't utter a single word I weep at your ignorance.

I hope you have your affairs in order.
    How did I know our interaction wasn't done when I said "NOW our interaction is done homie!"?! Oh well...? it...kick rocks ? ...I'm bored

I accept your apology. You lashed out in a childish manner and you failed to approach the situation like an adult.

Do you have a living will?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....
    She's pretty dope actually..really good girl. The 12 year old might not make it to 16 tho.

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

he aint got the juice no mo brah

you better off asking Lem
  • Westie
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

He doesn't know. She's sarcastic and moody.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Man, it's 55 and windy and cold as ? outside.

aYOtf0Y.gif

I'm a So Cal dude. That ? is cold, man.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

She be cussin you out huh?
  • Westie
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

She be cussin you out huh?

Hell no. She wants to tho.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12392057_1150537198314739_8739708414452406595_n.jpg?oh=3f0f55f4edbe2b17cc97b0528aabf381&oe=56D84F60[/img]
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how's everyone's Tuesday going?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

So she's a black female?
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would you need a fake ID if your current one is expired? That doesn't change your age. Expired or not, they check for birthdates, nothing more.

He goes into tha gas station he always goes in by his crib and tha lady behind tha counter asks for his id...he gives it to her but its expired so she doesn't sell him his blunts...he yells "MY ? BIRTHDAY DIDN'T EXPIRE ? !!" and spits at her (he's that disrespectful homeboy you got that spits at people all tha time lol) and dips out...that was years ago and we still laugh about that ? lmao

Many ? have tried and some have succeeded...I don't hang wit' hoe ? ...just some are mad disrespectful...bet money me and my ? would still put tha work on anybody that his disrespectful ass has beef wit' tho...even if he wrong as ?

spittin my ? seriously? that's hoe ? and you giggled at his hoe ways. you ? are too old to behave that way smh

Lmao...1st off I said that was years ago ? ....go ? some frogs or some ? that can't fight back....pull up on me or my ? cuz of an internet post you don't like if you want and all that "smack a ? of GP" posturing you doing now would get you hurt...and that tough guy internet ? not in my character so you can take these as facts bro...carry on wit' ya day ?

you're too old to result to insults like that. you know not what you do so i'll forgive you this time. keep it respectful see I don't play like that. all that bulldogging don't last too long you'd get your hat brought to you. you seem like a nice guy real colorful even

Lmao @ forgiving me...? you and your forgiveness ? ...I don't even ask for forgiveness from ? cuz he know me ? ...and if you knew me in real life you'd be singing a different tune too...don't let tha jokes and wit fool you bro...let my IC persona be cuz real life me not always so laid back...NOW our interaction is done homie...

How did I know our interaction wasn't done when I said "NOW our interaction is done homie!"?! Oh well...? it...kick rocks ? ...I'm bored

I accept your apology. You lashed out in a childish manner and you failed to approach the situation like an adult.

Like I said ? ...don't let tha wit fool you...I was seriously bored wit' that situation...don't waste your time or mine talking tough to me about some internet ? cuz that ? don't worry me in tha least...I know who I am and I'm not about to go back n forth about this ? ...if you happen to see me in real life we can smoke, drink or of you really wanna know about a will or whatever else you say you can ask me that then too...I'm a peaceful internet dude for tha most part but I'll ? a ? up in real life...take that how you want fam
  • Westie
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

What she do?

@Brother_Five

What this mean?

So she's a black female?

Let's not do that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to put sharp cheddar cheese on my spaghetti

This is GOAT as ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got 19 year olds?!

Got damn

I'm sorry....

Westie is in her Prime... i bet its like sunshine B)
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Man, it's 55 and windy and cold as ? outside.

aYOtf0Y.gif

I'm a So Cal dude. That ? is cold, man.

i know Vibe, im ? with you... but this past weekend it was 60 degrees up here in Michigan.. first time since 1881.. amazing.. its close to 50 now.. what a time to be alive
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12392057_1150537198314739_8739708414452406595_n.jpg?oh=3f0f55f4edbe2b17cc97b0528aabf381&oe=56D84F60[/img]

i've dated all 4 and this is quite inaccurate....

while Laquisha is about on point, Hanna down here can put out the same if not a better plate (it might be a lil light on the salt but who needs hypertension?)

Maria aint making chicken and red beans......nope....she might order it at Popeyes but she aint cookin it

I was scared to eat Kim's food so I wouldnt know
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Can yall go to the Reason via mobile and see if the big grey block is still there ? I seemed to have taken care of it for now. It should be gone now I can't see it on my end, please let me know if everything is 100% on yall ends. A poster with low post count who's account wasn't verified made a thread and got banned. Since you need to have a certain post count to make threads via desktop mode and none via mobile I think the system glitched him out and responded. Anyways, let me know if it's ok.

Regards,
    Sion

just checked it .. look good to me
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    To conceive in Spring 2016 or Spring 2017?

Why the flags @AP21 @JonnyRoccIT ?

I thought most of the IC prefers the thick version of me anyway ;)=)
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said ? ...don't let tha wit fool you...I was seriously bored wit' that situation...don't waste your time or mine talking tough to me about some internet ? cuz that ? don't worry me in tha least...I know who I am and I'm not about to go back n forth about this ? ...if you happen to see me in real life we can smoke, drink or of you really wanna know about a will or whatever else you say you can ask me that then too...I'm a peaceful internet dude for tha most part but I'll ? a ? up in real life...take that how you want fam

I'll have to decline being that I'm alcohol and drug free I just wanted to make sure you had arrangements for when you move on to greener pastures. Dealing with funeral and burial costs can be a burden on those loved ones you'll leave behind. Death and funerals are such taboo topics.

You may want to consider alternatives to a traditional burial.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To conceive in Spring 2016 or Spring 2017?

Why the flags @AP21 @JonnyRoccIT ?

I thought most of the IC prefers the thick version of me anyway ;)=)

toZ3fkr.gif