ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goated that girl is a jewel but this aint time for derailment ....we trying to settle something here

Just caught up. Let me know the date of this fight. I MUST be in attendance but my gut tells me somebody ain't showing up.

@scorpio4lfe here s the gofundme account

http://www.gofundme.com/zmerbg

OK so who is fiduciary of this account?? If this production does not go down, will all contributors get refunded?? I need details before I distribute any of my coints.

u know im the realest most stand up ? u know....funds will be accounted for
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh stop butt dialing me

I am??

Yikes!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh stop butt dialing me

I am??

Yikes!

That's my word don't use my ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yyyaaaa'lllll I literally just cried at work. With the demands of my job, I didn't have time to read this message my 13 year old sent me yesterday. Those who are parents, single mothers, single fathers, etc will totally understand the emotion evoked after reading. Even those without children may. Being my daughters mother is truly my greatest accomplishments.
    JmIY23sl.jpg
    3c2rifQl.jpg

that is great.....the fact she even acknowledges her dad even trying says alot about the both of you as her parents and that she can share that with you.

she is good one and it will all be worth it in the end.

*gives you hug*
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Inflatable wristband helps you surface to the top

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/indiegogo-media-? -cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_620/v1435533331/qpasdrost6fgnxyij1nr.gif[/img]

problem with this......is are you logically thinking at the time you need it?

if you deep enough to need it...its already too late

the bends from rapid rise is a real thing and it kills also
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Start funding them trips so I can beat people's ? . I wanna curb stomp a few of these ? boys up here. If you think I'm talking about you I am. If you don't think I'm talking about you let me assure you I am. If you know Im not talking about you @ me and ask me and I'll give you an answer.

This ? ? off in the head lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I get burnt out quick in the ill pix. I can only look at pix for a short time. After awhile I just want to see real life fat ? skeezers. LOL!

illpix done changed. Thread titles done got so corny and ? act like they ? nothing but dimes.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to find my OCPs now
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get burnt out quick in the ill pix. I can only look at pix for a short time. After awhile I just want to see real life fat ? skeezers. LOL!

illpix done changed. Thread titles done got so corny and ? act like they ? nothing but dimes.

The underlined has always been the case.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]https://res.cloudinary.com/indiegogo-media-? -cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_620/v1435533331/qpasdrost6fgnxyij1nr.gif[/img]

That's cool an all, but if you're drowning and activate it, it's on your wrist.

Your arms extend a lot higher than your head, unless you breathe through your fingertips, just gunna make it easier to retrieve the body.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yyyaaaa'lllll I literally just cried at work. With the demands of my job, I didn't have time to read this message my 13 year old sent me yesterday. Those who are parents, single mothers, single fathers, etc will totally understand the emotion evoked after reading. Even those without children may. Being my daughters mother is truly my greatest accomplishments.
    JmIY23sl.jpg
    3c2rifQl.jpg

that is great.....the fact she even acknowledges her dad even trying says alot about the both of you as her parents and that she can share that with you.

*gives you hug*

Awww...thanks @2stepz_ahead! I can't wait to take her on our lil vacation to spend some one on one time with my baby.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

if you fukked a dime multiple times.....

does that count as dimes?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's a great concept for kids.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    JmIY23sl.jpg
    3c2rifQl.jpg

*gives you hug*

Awww...thanks @2stepz_ahead! I can't wait to take her on our lil vacation to spend some one on one time with my baby.
    those are the times they cherish the most, imo

i always liked seeing parents on one on one vacations with their kids.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »

whats up sis.....

very true tho...hopefully they never need it
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeeps & 5.0 Mustangs . . .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For kids, though.. That one mother who lost 3 kids drowning recently, this could've helped..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats what you get for spending hours watching unrealistic pics...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats up sis.....

Hi bro.

It'll be great to get inner city kids used to the water until they learn how to swim.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats up sis.....

Hi bro.

It'll be great to get inner city kids used to the water until they learn how to swim.

raci.....oh wait.