ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12644652_1012565532145777_3685586809638326413_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=fd4a6629f9012aba2e832db2548376af&oe=573CEBA5[/img]
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    HR ? me off. 3rd time in a row they send me admins that are dumb af. Im pretty sure this ? has a mild case of downs syndrome.

I go in the back to talk to my boss, and hes shadowing the front desk. Come back this ? is digging through drawers that arent him. Im like "what you looking for?" he looks up at me with a stupid ass grin and his glasses making his eyes look jumbo. Responds with "Ha! Sorry when i dont have anything to do I look around and can get myself into trouble sometimes."

Dude looks like Alice's brother off of workaholics and has a strong lisp that sounds like his tongue is going to knock his teeth out everytime he talks. Im convincing my boss to fire this ? .

workaholicsBradley.JPG

So you take orders from Retards Lou
    HR ? me off. 3rd time in a row they send me admins that are dumb af. Im pretty sure this ? has a mild case of downs syndrome.

I go in the back to talk to my boss, and hes shadowing the front desk. Come back this ? is digging through drawers that arent him. Im like "what you looking for?" he looks up at me with a stupid ass grin and his glasses making his eyes look jumbo. Responds with "Ha! Sorry when i dont have anything to do I look around and can get myself into trouble sometimes."

Dude looks like Alice's brother off of workaholics and has a strong lisp that sounds like his tongue is going to knock his teeth out everytime he talks. Im convincing my boss to fire this ? .

workaholicsBradley.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

This would be my worst nightmare.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

workaholicsBradley.JPG

My coworker is bored so she is digging up cases from 15 years ago and bringing the "error" to my attention

Just adding more work ... That I have to at least review before I can dismiss it. We aren't even required to keep records that long !!!!!

I can't stand her sometimes
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

workaholicsBradley.JPG

I get sent retards you uncomprehending ? !
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

workaholicsBradley.JPG

My coworker is bored so she is digging up cases from 15 years ago and bringing the "error" to my attention

Just adding more work ... That I have to at least review before I can dismiss it. We aren't even required to keep records that long !!!!!

how can you be bored at work?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can be busy all day and still be bored at work.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen we gonna support mmg ross regardless...50 them others we never gonna pay attention to them again..a crying lap dog a midget from the n o a montone Frankenstein ? a steroid wrestler eat my mama dead ? hoe..ill set my dead mama on fire an Throw it at fifty mama ? that ? an jesus christ ? get aids i want to taste it

@DoUwant2go2Heaven help this ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

workaholicsBradley.JPG

how can you be bored at work?

Asking the wrong person

Even when I have nothing to do .... I'm busy

Lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

? Chilla would say ...a good way to keep busy would be to find ways to KYS

Nice Chilla. ......says crossword puzzles/sudoku
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Is that why you ? at work katy?
  • Kat
    Options
    Look bi-polar, save yourself some time and pick a side.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat if you're bored at work we can play words with friends.
  • Kat
    Options

Is that why you ? at work katy?

No, I don't ? out of boredom, I ? out of being ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slow day at job doing>>>>>>being busy with folKS blowing up your phone.
  • Kat
    Options
    ? is such an odd word..I wonder where that term originated.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The more you know

http://www.takeourword.com/pt.html
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is short for Hornification.....

• Kat
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

The more you know

http://www.takeourword.com/pt.html

Already googled, but thank you sir.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

@kat Do you get ? more at work or home?
  • Kat
    Options

@kat Do you get ? more at work or home?

Home, but around 3pm is usually a ? time for me..don't ask me why.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    GOAT me you ungrateful ?

Please respect the ladies Good Sir

? THEM HOES!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat If you are not busy later on then run thru some of my post & GOAT them

Thank you in advance, you are a sweetheart