Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deandre Jordan in a dress...... fatherless
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12986950_10154236779821336_157275501831168816_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=ce104c0196ce008b775d68d452cd70ba&oe=57AA89C6[/img]

RIP
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Damn @TonyDubbz that Virtual DJ ? got me hooked. I already got plenty of "mixes" put together but this ? can make me a star b.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew

When you doing the thread?
  • Stew
    Options
    @Stew

When you doing the thread?

Im waiting on one more cat to hit me back then Imma post it. If he dont hit me back in the next hour ill post it tomorrow sometime.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew school me on this virtual dj thing you speak of
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_o5r9xzN0hA1tlb56zo1_500.gif

Why?

She was about to bust her ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Stew school me on this virtual dj thing you speak of

@Lou_Cypher

mb1vc5fzqlwp.jpg

Www.virtualdj.com

Thought it was gonna take me forever to figure out but it's not that difficult for simple ? . I've had Playlist made forever but never actually mixed them. This ? is money.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Damn @TonyDubbz that Virtual DJ ? got me hooked. I already got plenty of "mixes" put together but this ? can make me a star b.

Man @Stew my boy in college put me on cause he was going to school for something with music.. eventually I started feeling myself & one day i got into a mix off on campus against a damn midget yo. I thought i was nice but this lil ? pulled out his laptop and gave me that work.. He had his ? set up with all kinds of keyboard shortcuts and he was using his touch pad to scratch with. Man that ? was tapping keys and it was mixing and fading ? so fast.. before I knew it everybody was around our table giving him his props. I aint even wanna mess with it anymore after that until I got home.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im really starting to think that praying actually works.....

It's ammunition for the devil
  • Stew
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Man @Stew my boy in college put me on cause he was going to school for something with music.. eventually I started feeling myself & one day i got into a mix off on campus against a damn midget yo. I thought i was nice but this lil ? pulled out his laptop and gave me that work.. He had his ? set up with all kinds of keyboard shortcuts and he was using his touch pad to scratch with. Man that ? was tapping keys and it was mixing and fading ? so fast.. before I knew it everybody was around our table giving him his props. I aint even wanna mess with it anymore after that until I got home.

LOL yea I can imagine if a ? take his time with this ? can get crazy wit it. I used to wanna do this ? for real for real awhile back but I never pushed myself to do it and I dont really have the time for it now so this ? is dope. Like I said Ive had playlist built since forever ago so I can use this to actually mix them for whatever occasion. Good ? .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's hear about it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousin is a big DJ in the city & I think he still uses virtual DJ. I wouldn't mind being a club DJ. They say the only thing they hate is when folks request a song to play
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

LOL yea I can imagine if a ? take his time with this ? can get crazy wit it. I used to wanna do this ? for real for real awhile back but I never pushed myself to do it and I dont really have the time for it now so this ? is dope. Like I said Ive had playlist built since forever ago so I can use this to actually mix them for whatever occasion. Good ? .

yea bruh, I wanted to be a Dj bad coming up. I was happy as hell when I got put on VDJ

Theres actually a lot of DJs who use virtual DJ now too. Sometimes I be watching tv shows where they got djs and ill peep when they cutting to commercial those ? be having Virtual DJ open while they're playing music. They even have the pro version for real life DJ's so they can hook it up to their equipment too so that ? really official.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    My cousin is a big DJ in the city & I think he still uses virtual DJ. I wouldn't mind being a club DJ. They say the only thing they hate is when folks request a song to play

LOL yea, i bet that ? is WOAT. Having to deal with random ass request and ? , especially when its somethin wack
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12986950_10154236779821336_157275501831168816_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=ce104c0196ce008b775d68d452cd70ba&oe=57AA89C6[/img]

RIP

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    tumblr_o5r9xzN0hA1tlb56zo1_500.gif

Why?

She was about to bust her ?

on a mat tho?

Reflex.
    You see a kid about to bust it's ass you probably don't factor in the mat
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭