ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Y'all, my baby was struggling with her grades at the beginning of the year. It's 3rd grade and the teachers said that the students would probably have a little trouble initially, so that made me feel better.

This child brought her report card home yesterday and she made the AB honor roll with a 100 in Science. I'm so proud of her! Made me want to shed a little tear.

Okay that's all.

Well she is your daughter so it shouldn't come as a surprise that she is kind of slow
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in gifted and talented at her age, if she slow she got it from her daddy.

But she's not slow so ? off, lil ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wvc3t1o652o7.png
  • SolemnSauce
    edited March 2017
    Options
    People saw the Fetty Wap getting robbed and said homie stupid for going back to the hood. I get it tho, most cats want the money and the fame to fell like they somebody. Then get in an atmosphere where every one has money and fam and they're a nobody in another sense.

So they go back to the hood to actually have money, fame, and the feeling of being somebody. Point being, nothing you pursue will help you run away from who you are. You gotta face that demon, own it, and then become one wit it.

Then no man rich or poor can knock you off your pivot because you have nothing to prove.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ppl are losing their minds over the raiders moving to Vegas... they might riot

nobody outside of california give af tbh

this is faux outrage
    Ignorant comment by u.

Raiders have 1 of the biggest fanbases in all of sports... yankees, lakers status

oakland is nowhere near the lakers or yankees, however, like i said, no one outside of Cali is worried about this...well let me add Nevada

im not dissing the organization, just saying, no one outside of those areas care

if the Saints moved to San Antonio, would you give af?

no?

then you are proving my point
  • AP21
    Options
    My favorite car, gonna get one soon

i aint trying to be funny, and im legit serious when i ask this, but where in chicago would you drive this to get optimal speeds?

im legit serious...no troll
  • ghostdog56
    Options

So you blaming the black man for your daughters lack of intelligence? I wonder why? And LD classes aren't considered gifted or talented that was just something they told you so you wouldn't feel different than the other kids
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    Does anyone know why all lab mice are white? I never seen a white rat running around. Is it because the white rats genes more closely resembles white peoples or something?
  • Kat
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

So you blaming the black man for your daughters lack of intelligence? I wonder why? And LD classes aren't considered gifted or talented that was just something they told you so you wouldn't feel different than the other kids

Cool story bro.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    My favorite car, gonna get one soon

But you don't have money for kids...child please.

Just be honest. Stunting is more important to you.

I'm prolly the most low key person ever so stunting isn't even in me...? is just something I've wanted since I was a kid....as far as the affording kids ? I guess I meant I just wanna crOss a specific financial threshold to be comfortable having one....for example I'm learning through my brother and my nephew, who s 2....his school/daycare is bout 25k a year, he has a live in nanny, they just bout a condo in Mexico in his name and etc......? like that is supposedly the norm for our ppl and I aint ready to put all that out there financially....@kat
  • Kat
    Options
    That's crazy. Most people would never be ready by those standards.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People saw the Fetty Wap getting robbed and said homie stupid for going back to the hood. I get it tho, most cats want the money and the fame to fell like they somebody. Then get in an atmosphere where every one has money and fam and they're a nobody in another sense.

So they go back to the hood to actually have money, fame, and the feeling of being somebody. Point being, nothing you pursue will help you run away from who you are. You gotta face that demon, own it, and then become one wit it.

Then no man rich or poor can knock you off your pivot because you have nothing to prove.

wat
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "im legit serious"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25k for school day care. :#
  • AP21
    Options

? , it didnt even cost that much for my undergrad degree a year. Hell, i dont think i paid that for 4 years
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got me fucced up. That's what grandmothers/aunts is for, ? has definitely changed from when I was younger.
  • Kat
    Options

Got me fucced up. That's what grandmothers/aunts is for, ? has definitely changed from when I was younger.

Yeah it has. My mother is still working herself. Grandmothers aren't retiring as early these days. l
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wondering if I should fix my laptop or buy a new one
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah it has. My mother is still working herself. Grandmothers aren't retiring as early these days. l

Or.... grandmothers are younger than they have been.
  • AP21
    Options
    elzo just lowkey dropped he come from money

elz...do ya'll use intercoms to talk to each other from opposite ends of the dinner table at Christmas?
  • Kat
    Options

Or.... grandmothers are younger than they have been.

True, not in my case though.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

wat

U ain't ready to catch that jewel
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Lol...word up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or we just don't know why he went back. family? or whatever.

but why should he not be allowed back simply because he made something of himself?

while I understand your post...it comes from a down looking up stand point. it but the negative on him for being there an not the person who robbed him.

how will people ever do better if you blame the white man for the drugs being sold an ? shooting each other.