ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Sorrow_god
    Sorrow_god Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.

yall both young as ? , even if you end it with her, she still only 22, shes got plenty of time to bounce back. listen to your moms take a dip in them waters.. plenty of fishes out there and no need get married so soon

and to yours girls financial part.. once again shes 22, its people twice her age who still aint right financially, so give it time... i just wouldnt be looking to get married at your age. just my 2 cents
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sorrow_?

DON'T DO IT.. RECONSIDER.. READ SOME LITER-ATURE ON THE SUBJECT
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Charles Barkley. Mr. Way With Words...

People took his comments out of context.

He wasn't saying Thomas looked weak or anything.........he was just saying that he was uncomfortable with him being on the basketball court in that state of mind.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    c6g0jdhix5np.png
    Oh My

Lost too much weight...........plus she's a bedwench now.

Pass.

@Reesey
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    c6g0jdhix5np.png
    Oh My

Pass.

@Reesey

Come on bruh looool

Pass really?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c6g0jdhix5np.png
    Oh My

Pass.

@Reesey

1f9130en3wpm.gif
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

RIP smh,

hope the cops light dude up
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Everytime I'm at work everyone say why do I look mean and unfriendly. I just hate co workers because they always kissing ass, snitching, gossiping, and stealing. I like to work by myself. No such thing as friends. Gotta remind myself that every day. ? hate NYC sometimes.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

RIP smh,

hope the cops light dude up

I hope he doesn't have a gun on him when the cops ? him
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    Everytime I'm at work everyone say why do I look mean and unfriendly. I just hate co workers because they always kissing ass, snitching, gossiping, and stealing. I like to work by myself. No such thing as friends. Gotta remind myself that every day. ? hate NYC sometimes.

I bring a gun AR To work everyday, you should too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm over my sister house & my 8 year old niece pulled out a cell phone. So I'm making small talk with her & asked her when did she get a phone. She said "I got it for Christmas". So I asked to send me her number. She gon say "Naw, it's already too many telemarketers calling me as is"

So I asked "you is 8, why would a telemarketer call you for?" She said "to get her credit restored" :confused::confused:
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just bougjt my tickets to misty Copeland ballet show whipped cream.

black excellence.

this woman's story is amazing..

y'all in South Cali should know her story
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »

lol that aint just NYC bruh.
  • deadeye
    Options
    c6g0jdhix5np.png
    Oh My

Pass.

@Reesey

Come on bruh looool

Pass really?

I'd reconsider if she put on another 25 pounds..........preferably in the ass/hips/thighs area.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? are you passing on Bria because she's too slim? So you're gonna pass on Janelle and kelly, too??!

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mighty Mouse said he gon retire after 15 title defenses.

I think he can do it.
    He has cleaned out his division and doesnt get anywhere near the respect he deserves.

10 successful title defenses.

alright thx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    How the ? are you passing on Bria because she's too slim? So you're gonna pass on Janelle and kelly, too??!

It's not really because she's too slim...........but more about me remembering what she looked like before she lost weight.

Still attractive, but......to me.........she just doesn't look as good as she did before the weight loss.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options