ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do bars recreationally. Don't pop a whole one OB but I'm saying that so you can have fun not help yourself.

Get in the gym!

I do bars recreationally too.... But we talkin two diff things lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Anybody ever been on Xanax. U can inbox me if you're more comfortable there. Just got some questions

what u wanna know OB?

dont take that ? in public

I think my blood pressure has been high cause of anxiety. Thought it could help. All the nurses I know love it. I never tried it

Don't do that Ob..smoke a joint.

Kat you white. You never popped a pill before ? Nah weed doesn't calm my nerves, it heightens my state of panic. At least, street drugs do. If I smoke to relax, it has to be indica and I gotta go to Denver to get it.

I popped xans at a time when I needed to come down from coke
    , but other than that, no.

I don't like ? with prescriptions cause I've seen too many white people ? off on them. I had a friend stop taking her Kolonopin cold turkey and her husband found her rocking back and forth on the back porch with a knife to her wrist.

A white dude I was ? with ended up dying from a Xanax habit.

They ain't any better than illegal drugs imo, just easier to get.

tell us more bout this time in ur life

It was a bad time and it ruined my relationship. Say no to ? kids.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Anybody ever been on Xanax. U can inbox me if you're more comfortable there. Just got some questions

what u wanna know OB?

I think my blood pressure has been high cause of anxiety. Thought it could help. All the nurses I know love it. I never tried it

Kat you white. You never popped a pill before ? Nah weed doesn't calm my nerves, it heightens my state of panic. At least, street drugs do. If I smoke to relax, it has to be indica and I gotta go to Denver to get it.

I popped xans at a time when I needed to come down from coke, but other than that, no.

I don't like ? with prescriptions cause I've seen too many white people ? off on them. I had a friend stop taking her Kolonopin cold turkey and her husband found her rocking back and forth on the back porch with a knife to her wrist.

Hate it. But I agree with kat... Chemicals suck. ...? made weed man makes pills.... Who you trust....? Even if you an atheist.... Natural or humanity. ...taking pills is like worshiping humanity... Stupid in my opinion.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I think sativa can play a role in a person having high blood pressure

I pretty much refuse to smoke now unless it's a indica strain

What is the logic.

sativa makes me anxious and jittery, and indica make me mellow and relaxed
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna hate to go to the store later and buy bagels and vaseline...

Ima just use the self checkout...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what u wanna know OB?

I popped xans at a time when I needed to come down from coke, but other than that, no.

Those kinda sound like they were mixing, but idk.

Anything can be abused tho. But if you're having serious debilitating anxiety, i don't see the problem unless you have addictive tendencies or a prior habit.

You have to be able to handle your ? with anything.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

njnkx6c0ni0x.gif

• Westie
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    My bff is doing hair again, and promoting her business, so i get a free weave this weekend i'm hype af. Haven't had a weave in yeaaarrrssss.
    Cain wrote: »
    My bff is doing hair again, and promoting her business, so i get a free weave this weekend i'm hype af. Haven't had a weave in yeaaarrrssss.

Nah to the weave

Cosign what Cain said.

Black people were blessed with hair that defies gravity. Embrace the super natural.
    I'm already natural. I'll be natural under the weave i'm straight.
  • Kat
    Options

what u wanna know OB?

Those kinda sound like they were mixing, but idk.

Anything can be abused tho. But if you're having serious debilitating anxiety, i don't see the problem unless you have addictive tendencies or a prior habit.

You have to be able to handle your ? with anything.

Yeah you're right, knowing both of them, they definitely were at least drinking on them. I know my cousin takes some type of antidepressant and she has four kids, a husband, a home and a job at a non profit that takes her to Africa frequently..she's obviously a successful case.

I drink, I smoke weed and sometimes I pop a tab. I can't ? with the scripts.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee its kinda quiet around here i miss shadyteam :smirk: :trollface:

You should have your posting privileges revoked for 3 days.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what u wanna know OB?

I popped xans at a time when I needed to come down from coke
    , but other than that, no.

tell us more bout this time in ur life

It was a bad time and it ruined my relationship. Say no to ? kids.

when was this year and age? and how did it ruin ur relationship where u on some pookie ? ?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bro you ? bagels?
  • Kat
    Options
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »

Nah to the weave

Cosign what Cain said.

Black people were blessed with hair that defies gravity. Embrace the super natural.
    I'm already natural. I'll be natural under the weave i'm straight.

Girl... Gitchur hair did. Don't listen to these boys. I agree natural is prettiest... But ? that's a matter of opinion. So its about as relevant as telling a girl to go to prom or her wedding as is.... Free is free. You gonna look cute as ? . Bet. Pics when its done.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

what u wanna know OB?

Hate it. But I agree with kat... Chemicals suck. ...? made weed man makes pills.... Who you trust....? Even if you an atheist.... Natural or humanity. ...taking pills is like worshiping humanity... Stupid in my opinion.

I feel like the weed you smoke is laced, so maybe you're not the best weed advocate???

Maybe???

leu1tz3az767.gif
  • Westie
    Options
    Awww that was nice. And i just said something rude. Now i feel bad.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bro you ? bagels?

Nah but one might think that. This is the issue with buying breakfast for tomorrow on the same day you run out of vaseline though
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kim jun un can barely walk. He on his way out tryna takeeveryone with him. I know Dragon ball z better come on Saturday
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bro you ? bagels?

Nah but one might think that. This is the issue with buying breakfast for tomorrow on the same day you run out of vaseline though

Lmaoooo brah you be havin me dying though, I'll give you that :joy:
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I can see why someone may think that"

Beta outchea ? a Roll of Bagels dawg
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Awww that was nice. And i just said something rude. Now i feel bad.

In all fairness I pay so much attention I thought it was Kat that said that.
    See.... This is why you all think something is wrong me.... I actually truly and really don't give a ? what anybody thinks of me or anything else..... narcissistic sociopath.... Mother of all defense mechanisms.