JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo what the ? is goin on in here???
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

that Ines is a ? ... what the hell is happening to Playboy?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nde4mvylyjxk.png

San Andreas
    Def Jam: Fight for NY
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Vice city
    Def Jam FFNY
    NBA street

Honorable mention: underground 2
  • Beta
    Options

Lmao ? posting trannies and ? popping outta shorts but y'all talk about ME
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @R0mp is a known ? chaser, check his responses in the "if you were in prison" thread.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    ok1xnw43qwlf.jpg

Funny but the ? and whole idiot directed toward a child prevents me from giving it a LOL!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and they probably did that to go viral anyhow
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    ok1xnw43qwlf.jpg

Funny but the ? and whole idiot directed toward a child prevents me from giving it a LOL!

Jaamal might be an adult, they didn't specify who Jaamal is
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    ok1xnw43qwlf.jpg

He was sleeping, how could a sleeping toddler put a diaper on.? That was referring to an adult
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Nah buddy you IC stamped as a Sus ? sadly,

BCotton just called you for backup on one of his ? posts in the Reason the other day
  • caddo man
    Options
    ok1xnw43qwlf.jpg

He was sleeping, how could a sleeping toddler put a diaper on.? That was referring to an adult

"We told Jamaal to put a diaper on while he's sleeping." The text implies 'he' and 'him' is Jamaal. But just like that '.' before the question mark you typed. We cant imply too much into their grammar on an IG post. So I could be wrong.
  • caddo man
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This some final destination ? right here.
    Tire flies off truck, killing another driver on Ga. 400

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/flying-debris-hits-car-on-ga-400-killing-driver/626903432

NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Police are trying to determine how a tire came off a pickup truck and flew into oncoming traffic, killing another driver.

Julieanna Shedawry died when the tire slammed into her car on Georgia 400 Thursday morning.

Channel 2 Action News spoke to the driver of the truck, who said he’s feeling bad about the tragic accident.

"I'm just feeling bad because of the family,” Jorge Herrara said.

Herrara told us he was driving to work around 8 a.m. on Georgia 400 when a tire on his pickup truck inexplicably came off.

Sandy Springs police said that tire flew across the median and into the path of the 49-year-old Alpharetta victim.

Herrara said he'd had no issues with that tire before this happened.

“I drove this truck to North Carolina on Saturday,” Herrara said. “I don't have weight, I don't have equipment, the truck is really empty and I don't think this is all gonna cause this big problem."

The crash shut down several lanes of 400 during the morning rush as police investigated.

"I'm here in Georgia for 28 years and I've never had an accident,” Herrara said.

Police said it was a mechanical failure that caused the tire to come off that car. They said there are no charges against Herrara planned at this point.

Channel 2's Justin Wilfon spoke to neighbors and friends of Shedawry.

“We’ll be there as a community to support her and the family,” neighbor Darrell Thompson told Wilfon.

Thompson said the tight-knit neighborhood has been left in shock over the incident.

“You wish that there was some way to reverse it, but unfortunately you know even in some tragic circumstances, perhaps ? ’s will is being done,” Thompson told Wilfon.

Friends remember Shedawry as someone who was full of life. She worked a restaurant just down the street from where she lived.

“We’re obviously all just in shock. No words to describe,” friend Brenda George said. “She would walk in and if you were having a bad day, the smile was this wide. And you would instantly feel good because she would say it’s OK.”

Shedawry leaves behind a husband and two daughters.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    ok1xnw43qwlf.jpg

"We told Jamaal to put a diaper on while he's sleeping." The text implies 'he' and 'him' is Jamaal. But just like that '.' before the question mark you typed. We cant imply too much into their grammar on an IG post. So I could be wrong.

? that period is for aesthetics!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tire flies off truck, killing another driver on Ga. 400

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/flying-debris-hits-car-on-ga-400-killing-driver/626903432

NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Police are trying to determine how a tire came off a pickup truck and flew into oncoming traffic, killing another driver.

Julieanna Shedawry died when the tire slammed into her car on Georgia 400 Thursday morning.

Channel 2 Action News spoke to the driver of the truck, who said he’s feeling bad about the tragic accident.

"I'm just feeling bad because of the family,” Jorge Herrara said.

Herrara told us he was driving to work around 8 a.m. on Georgia 400 when a tire on his pickup truck inexplicably came off.

Sandy Springs police said that tire flew across the median and into the path of the 49-year-old Alpharetta victim.

Herrara said he'd had no issues with that tire before this happened.

“I drove this truck to North Carolina on Saturday,” Herrara said. “I don't have weight, I don't have equipment, the truck is really empty and I don't think this is all gonna cause this big problem."

The crash shut down several lanes of 400 during the morning rush as police investigated.

"I'm here in Georgia for 28 years and I've never had an accident,” Herrara said.

Police said it was a mechanical failure that caused the tire to come off that car. They said there are no charges against Herrara planned at this point.

Channel 2's Justin Wilfon spoke to neighbors and friends of Shedawry.

“We’ll be there as a community to support her and the family,” neighbor Darrell Thompson told Wilfon.

Thompson said the tight-knit neighborhood has been left in shock over the incident.

“You wish that there was some way to reverse it, but unfortunately you know even in some tragic circumstances, perhaps ? ’s will is being done,” Thompson told Wilfon.

Friends remember Shedawry as someone who was full of life. She worked a restaurant just down the street from where she lived.

“We’re obviously all just in shock. No words to describe,” friend Brenda George said. “She would walk in and if you were having a bad day, the smile was this wide. And you would instantly feel good because she would say it’s OK.”

Shedawry leaves behind a husband and two daughters.

Thats sad as ? ..

Final Destination changed my life..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Red dawgs hit my trap got me for a half a stone
    See I'm trapping' all day, can't wait to get home
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Nah buddy you IC stamped as a Sus ? sadly,

BCotton just called you for backup on one of his ? posts in the Reason the other day

It's cool, many others would fold under that pressure but still, I rise
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nde4mvylyjxk.png

San Andreas
    Def Jam: Fight for NY
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
    Swap out DJ for NBA Streets
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody up the ? in the bathroom.. ? ? a girl
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Jay get this ? outta here fam
    Im telling
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I saw a dash cam vid of a similar accident. The people are just going a long when something comes flying from the other side of the road and kills someone. I listen to a lot of podcasts and read stories of people's lives before events happen, like this one little kid that got snatched and killed. With their brothers/sisters/friends at a fair when it's time to leave. Of all days for the one kid not to listen she runs back for more fun at the fair. Just so happens a sick man and woman are there looking for a lone child to grab. Other times it's a woman who for some reason out of her normal behavior decides to go get ice cream at 11pm. Never to be seen again. Final destination ? . Doesn't seem like anything is random anymore.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Meester wrote: »
    Playboy is having it's first ? playmate

Smh

Dont even joke like that

just looked it up

czowb31iar6k.jpg

notice they waited for Hugh to die for this ?

Smh

Dont even joke like that

just looked it up

czowb31iar6k.jpg

o2iyzjnawy43.jpg

I,3, 4,5,6,11,12,13,14, 16 I like choclate and chocolate eclairs was my ? when I was a kid
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Dont even joke like that

just looked it up

czowb31iar6k.jpg

Smh

Dont even joke like that

just looked it up

czowb31iar6k.jpg

o2iyzjnawy43.jpg

I,3, 4,5,6,11,12,13,14, 16 I like choclate and chocolate eclairs was my ? when I was a kid

I remember the rocket pops and the pink panthers but all that other stuff like batman and sonic I was either in high school or an adult when those were around so I didn't know about those.