Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    never knew there was a road in the Bronx called Gunhill
    What?

How much do you know about the Bronx?

Never been to the Bronx...I go to NYC often....I'm usually in Manhattan ( Midtown or Harlem always make it a point to hit up Sylvias.)...then Brooklyn but never the Bronx...drove thru QB a few times
    Makes sense then

GunHill is a major road in the BX. You can literally go from one side to the next on it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    One year + one day cigarette free.

No weed, no vaping, no ? .

I saved a lot of money i tell ya what

Congrats.

I don't see why anyone smokes cigarettes these days. What's the up side to the practice?
    These results suggest that, among smokers cigarette smoking may improve driving performance and that there may exist an optimal nicotine dose for the enhancement of cognitive and psychomotor function.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8544974

Also used therapeutically (3-5 smokes) to put a fine filament on the lungs that trap particles(radioactive included) that you cough out.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

GOOD

have some damn integrity about you

he wouldn't have said that ? to them cacs that get arrested for all kinds of ? that they've actually done
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was trying to be slick

I'm glad Mike ain't let that ? slide
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Cain wake ur old ass up I got a question.....I found my old S5 I need to get into cuz I have mad pics of my nephew in it....but I don't remember the password. It s telling me one more erroneous password and it's going to factory reset and delete all my files in the process...how do I get in the phone without having to reset
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Man... Somebody lost their kid while we were out, sheriffs got him in the car driving up and down the neighborhoods looking for his parents.

This is why i made a song out of our phone number.

? parents.

How that song go so I can teach my lil one's

Wait a minute.. did you just lowkey ask this ? for his phone number?!

PAUSE

With the friends you have I wouldn't say ? mane. I'll let you slide this time cause we GTA boys

I don't know what u talkin bout

Oh yea you really want to go there...... like I said I'll let you slide
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @Cain wake ur old ass up I got a question.....I found my old S5 I need to get into cuz I have mad pics of my nephew in it....but I don't remember the password. It s telling me one more erroneous password and it's going to factory reset and delete all my files in the process...how do I get in the phone without having to reset

Did you plug it up to your computer and access files that way
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

dp65036fgn1a.gif

Stop going thru your girls ?

I look like Drake to you?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I aint even think of that...just randomly found the phone while looking for some other ? this morning
  • banginscrew901
    Options

I aint even think of that...just randomly found the phone while looking for some other ? this morning

Try that. You still have the sd card in your phone
  • AP21
    Options

i still think you gotta unlock it in the event you have to tell the phone to transfer the files instead of just charging
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You still need to unlock the phone to access the files. I was adding music to my phone and wasn't able to access ? until I unlocked it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb, didn't see ap's post
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got fuckn written up today at the office

Fuckn cacs
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? phone went through a hard reset; deleting all files...im kinda ? yo...besides my nephew pics; had mad vids and nudes on deck as well as well as phone numbers abd text nessages i was saving to bribe ppl...? this day is starting all wrong
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? phone went through a hard reset; deleting all files...im kinda ? yo...besides my nephew pics; had mad vids and nudes on deck as well as well as phone numbers abd text nessages i was saving to bribe ppl...? this day is starting all wrong

0msegs41y1rn.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    i remember when i used to go out i would atleast get two bags filled wit candy. This one old man used to give pop out we used to hit his house twice lol

Flagged for calling it pop

f6bpuskh75t7.jpg

do you need to see the chart?

sodavspop.jpg

it's Pop in the majority of the country, "coke" in the backwards ass south, and soda elsewhere.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

gotta love Mike Tyson. Some folks would have squirmed and would have tried to respond to that ? ass question but Mike just let it be known he ain't with it and ? you for trying to bring it like that.

? that ? ass ? for even asking a question like that. Most people don't even remember that ? ? anymore. They remember Mike knocking ? out and biting Hollyfield's ear and that's about it.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DAMN!!!!!
  • AP21
    Options

why didnt you have them backed up to google?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

I'll kick leprechaun across the room lol I'm good.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Took the kids out last night. Had to have been the most pathetic Halloween night on record. I swear we walked for an eternity trying to find houses passing out candy. We skipped a whole ? block 'cause it was dark. I had other parents walking by asking me "Yo, is there anything happening over that way?" ? was sad as ? . I remember when it would be something like two houses on a block that wasn't passing out candy. Now it's only two houses on a block passing it out.

? disgusting
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.