ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn East Africans SMH

? them hoes they racist
    I saw one of them on that snap thingy smoking a cigarette. ? whole ? expression changed when I told her to smoke that cigarette in her butt she got on my ass for 20min str8 smh

They're more xenophobic than racist in the conventional sense. Ethiopian women and their food >>>
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

? them hoes they racist
    I saw one of them on that snap thingy smoking a cigarette. ? whole ? expression changed when I told her to smoke that cigarette in her butt she got on my ass for 20min str8 smh

They're more xenophobic than racist in the conventional sense. Ethiopian women and their food >>>

Ethiopian food is at the bottom of ethic foods lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You got all that money, and you shoplifting in China?

China?

Liangelo and his teammates is dumb as hell.
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    You got all that money, and you shoplifting in China?

China?

Liangelo and his teammates is dumb as hell.

They kids
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? them hoes they racist

I disagree, respectfully. Liked it way more than Ivorian food lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

? them hoes they racist

Couldn't find the nosign but u bugging....2) where did u have IvorIan food fam....cuz there are barely any Ivorian restaurant in the states....best bet are Senegalese or sub Saharan restaurants which will have a few traditional Ivor ian dishes but they ain't really authentic cuz they not made by us lol
  • Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cop my girl a fresh pair

j7zyulr9olag.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Irv Gotti Drink Champs dropped today

That goofy ? really thinks Em beat Jay on Renegade.

i like and respect Irv for everything he has done and his passion; but there is something real cornballish bout him

That documentary from when him and 50 were heavy beefing back in the day exposed him.

Him and his brother grew up in the suburbs..........not the streets.

Remember when the feds took him to court for his affiliation with Supreme?

Their attorneys' main argument was that they were just suburban kids playing a role and had nothing to do with the streets.

It must've been a good strategy because they were found not guilty of whatever they were accused of.

However, he lost most of his money to attorneys fees in the process.......so he was nowhere near where he used to be before that.

So, basically, him and his brother were two suburbanites who tried to front like they were from the streets.

They did it so well that the feds actually believed that they were from the streets.

But when things got too real for them, they had no shame in telling the truth about their background.

Ironic that if they hadn't "played gangster"..........they probably wouldn't have been perceived as gangsters.

Nothing more than Pimping ass Orlando from the club ass ? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKpwgemTtM
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

i like and respect Irv for everything he has done and his passion; but there is something real cornballish bout him

That documentary from when him and 50 were heavy beefing back in the day exposed him.

Their attorneys' main argument was that they were just suburban kids playing a role and had nothing to do with the streets.

It must've been a good strategy because they were found not guilty of whatever they were accused of.

However, he lost most of his money to attorneys fees in the process.......so he was nowhere near where he used to be before that.

So, basically, him and his brother were two suburbanites who tried to front like they were from the streets.

They did it so well that the feds actually believed that they were from the streets.

But when things got too real for them, they had no shame in telling the truth about their background.

Ironic that if they hadn't wanted "played gangster"..........they probably wouldn't have been perceived as gangsters.

? the Feds were on their ? due to their association with the Supreme team.....essentially it was really a drug money laundering indictment
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Irving also said one thing that kept him financially afloat was that he owned everything ( houses, cars and etc...) so he didn't have many expenses while going thru that ?
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ironic that if they hadn't wanted "played gangster"..........they probably wouldn't have been perceived as gangsters.

? the Feds were on their ? due to their association with the Supreme team.....essentially it was really a drug money laundering indictment

They were basically paying Supreme for street credibility.........either that or Preme was extorting them.

But the main reason the feds came after Irv was because he was paying for Supreme's legal expenses.

Once the Feds drained all of Irv's money in court, they went after Supreme because they knew he wouldn't have the funds to be able to defend himself in court without explaining where his money came from.
  • deadeye
    Options
    @Kat

Show me some love Kathryn.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? them hoes they racist

Couldn't find the nosign but u bugging....2) where did u have IvorIan food fam....cuz there are barely any Ivorian restaurant in the states....best bet are Senegalese or sub Saharan restaurants which will have a few traditional Ivor ian dishes but they ain't really authentic cuz they not made by us lol

Lol... true, I haven't ever seen an ivory coast restaurant. But I dated a chick straight from the coast.... thick ass French accent, to the extent that we couldn't speak on the phone cuz I couldn't understand her lol

Maybe it was more a testament to her skill rather than the culture, but still! Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about hitting the road on Thanksgiving. Doing something different rather than the regular routine