Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »

none of them.

You trippin I'm signing to Tip, I know I'll have my paper right and business straight. Plus I'm not gonna be signed to them forever, Tip will teach a ? a lot about technique, presenting oneself and how to diversify. After 2-3 years a ? can leave the nest and go become a star.

Look at Travis Scott, Meek Mill, ? even Iggy Azalea, Trae, B.O.B, Yung LA, Killer Mike, DJ Drama. All of them got a taste of the fame it's all a matter of who took advantage of the opportunity tho.

? signing to another artist....

especially in 2017-2018.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

none of them.

You trippin I'm signing to Tip, I know I'll have my paper right and business straight. Plus I'm not gonna be signed to them forever, Tip will teach a ? a lot about technique, presenting oneself and how to diversify. After 2-3 years a ? can leave the nest and go become a star.

Look at Travis Scott, Meek Mill, ? even Iggy Azalea, Trae, B.O.B, Yung LA, Killer Mike, DJ Drama. All of them got a taste of the fame it's all a matter of who took advantage of the opportunity tho.

especially in 2017-2018.

Take a Chance!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mcdonalds ? sucks.. i dont know someone couldnt routinely eat this ? ..let alone sparingly

Im a Burger King cat.. but i think bK was closed so i as like ? it.

All those fast food burger joints are trash. The only ones I ? with are Sonic and 5 Guys.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

none of them.

especially in 2017-2018.

Take a Chance!

Chance had some great financial backing when. He came out
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course

But that's a lil different than signing a contract and waiting on some label to drop your album when THEY feel like it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie

My gawd this song is the reason I became a life long fan. Bonita Applebum was the killer joint too!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bruh WTF is this.
    College student arrested; tried to trade chicken Alfredo, Sprite for sex

AUSTINTOWN, OH (WOIO) -
    Youngstown State University student Albert Maruna was caught red-handed and arrested this week after he allegedly attempted to have sex with a 15-year-old boy, who turned out to be an undercover officer.

Maruna IV, 22, is charged with attempted unlawful sexual contact with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, possessing criminal tools, and importuning.

Austintown police say Maruna started chatting through an online dating app with an undercover officer.

They say Maruna's conversations were sexually graphic, he sent nude pictures of himself and he set up a meeting with someone whom he believed was an underage boy.

According to police, both agreed to get together on Tuesday, Dec. 12, and Maruna would bring lubricant, chicken Alfredo and Sprite.

Police said Maruna traveled to Austintown, where he thought he'd be meeting the teen, when he got there he was arrested.

At the time of his arrest, police say Maruna was carrying an iPhone, a MAC book, three zip drives, a bottle of Astroglide lubrication, Vaseline lotion, two bottles of Sprite, and chicken Alfredo in a Tupperware container.

Maruna is currently being held in the Mahoning County jail.

15623580_G.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Bruh WTF is this.
    College student arrested; tried to trade chicken Alfredo, Sprite for sex

AUSTINTOWN, OH (WOIO) -
    Youngstown State University student Albert Maruna was caught red-handed and arrested this week after he allegedly attempted to have sex with a 15-year-old boy, who turned out to be an undercover officer.

Maruna IV, 22, is charged with attempted unlawful sexual contact with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, possessing criminal tools, and importuning.

Austintown police say Maruna started chatting through an online dating app with an undercover officer.

They say Maruna's conversations were sexually graphic, he sent nude pictures of himself and he set up a meeting with someone whom he believed was an underage boy.

According to police, both agreed to get together on Tuesday, Dec. 12, and Maruna would bring lubricant, chicken Alfredo and Sprite.

Police said Maruna traveled to Austintown, where he thought he'd be meeting the teen, when he got there he was arrested.

At the time of his arrest, police say Maruna was carrying an iPhone, a MAC book, three zip drives, a bottle of Astroglide lubrication, Vaseline lotion, two bottles of Sprite, and chicken Alfredo in a Tupperware container.

Maruna is currently being held in the Mahoning County jail.

15623580_G.jpg

Only a true fat boy would try to trade chicken alfredo for sex.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Of course

But that's a lil different than signing a contract and waiting on some label to drop your album when THEY feel like it

"drop Your album when THEY feel like it", sure if there's a demand for your brand they'll drop the album but if it's not, why waste the money

Cats can drop "mixtapes" with no restrictions if they want, do shows, features, social media marketing themselves if they want, if you've been trying the independent route and it isn't gaining financial compensation for your work, why not sign for the cosign, because that's all it really is

The cosign has been a proven formula that works when creating a demand for your brand, Independent only works for those that find a fluke way to cause a demand for their brand

It would be idiotic for an so called independent artist that only has music on the internet and only amassed hundreds to a few thousand streams of their music over a 5 year period to turn down a contract with someone that presents an opportunity to build up their brand by financial backing or notoriety

Sure it makes sense not to sign if the contract is presented after you've found a fluke way to create a buzz for your brand
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killed it

• TonyDubbz
    Options

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    HAAAAA!!!

? put a towel over a swiffer mop bruh lmao
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta owes a lot of their Hip Hop foundation to this One song

https://youtu.be/5wj5qgnw-Lg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    My nephew called me & said "Unc, what you are doing today?" I told him that I'll be over his father house later on. He said "I need you to ride with me to meet up with this chick. I think I'm being catfish'd". I told him if girl come out & she look like Usher's butter bean chick then I'm roasting him for the rest of the year

I got a lotta those back in the g off myspace......they'll have a cute ass face photo from 4 years ago and ?

I was too broke to be making blank trips tho ? that

tumblr_od0p1yIEuR1tpdt68o1_500.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    My nephew called me & said "Unc, what you are doing today?" I told him that I'll be over his father house later on. He said "I need you to ride with me to meet up with this chick. I think I'm being catfish'd". I told him if girl come out & she look like Usher's butter bean chick then I'm roasting him for the rest of the year

Live stream this ? for the IC