Yo, does anyone remember Cosmic Slop?

Options
The Lonious Monk
The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It was basically like the black Twilight Zone. They had this one episode where some aliens came and promised to solve all of America's problems if they gave away all the Black people. What do you think would happen in that case?

My guess, it would take less time for the US to send our black ? away than it did for them to make this episode. lol

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? MY DUDE!!! I been looking for this ? and telling people abotu it for years!! you know you cant get this on dvd and the vhs tape costs about a hundred dollars.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know right. You can find anything on Youtube. This is one of those things that is a little known treasure.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If all black people left the world would be the same basically in terms of power and all that. Sports would suck, Music would suck outside of a few groups, and everything else they kind of picked up on so it would be here to stay. Everything is a system of checks and balances, they take us away and they just place, arabs, hispanics in our place.

Now take everyone away except white people and asians. Then the world is at its end.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow never heard of this before