Praise ye the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
If ? woke you up, which would be everyone of you reading this message right now, glorify His holy name by giving Him His glory, honor, and praise. Be thankful for the Lord blessing you and keeping you. He allowed you to see another day on His earth and He allows you to breath His air. Glorify His name all you his servants. Praise Him all you who fear Him, both small and great. Be thankful and count your blessings. Hallelujah!

"Sing unto the LORD, praise ye the LORD: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers." Jeremiah 20:13

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thank you Jesus for allowing me to awake on such a beautiful day, I give thanks for the life and wellness in which have given me and my family and for this I will serve you as my Lord and Saviour until days end and nights fall and may you continue to shed light on my path and establish my life as that which has purpose and meaning

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? really doesn't exist.

When you die, nothing will happen.

Deal with it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Praise ye the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

Shut Ye the ? Up
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    which lord? and over what manor?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Smh @ Satan
    Anyone ever notice that spell check automatically capitalize Satan and not ? ?
    5988838b.jpg

because the term "? " can refer to the Abrahamic "? " or any number of "gods" that people have worshiped over the course of human history (approx 2M years... give or take a few...)
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're right, DoU!!! Praise Buddha!!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "The Scripture says more than once, 'to praise ? ', people have and do think this means walk around saying "Praise the Lord!" "Praise Jesus!!" etc etc. but ? has no ego with which to accept such praise and no perception to judge that praise. ? is praised whenever a mind learns to be wholly helpful, this is impossible unless someone is wholly harmless."
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "The Scripture says more than once, 'to praise ? ', people have and do think this means walk around saying "Praise the Lord!" "Praise Jesus!!" etc etc. but ? has no ego with which to accept such praise and no perception to judge that praise. ? is praised whenever a mind learns to be wholly helpful, this is impossible unless someone is wholly harmless."

m8390y.gif

Options
    PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE BLESSINGS I'VE RECEIVED IN LIFE. ? HAS REALLY BEEN HELPFUL IN MY LIFE AND STILL SEES FIT TO KEEP ME ALIVE, THROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. PRAISE THE LORD HE DESERVES IT!!!!

which bible edition am i praising?
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? disapproves of steroids
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I sure Praise the Lord mastah!!!!!

Oh yes I sure do sir!!!!!

I thank the good good Lord for commanding me to be a good obedient slave, cuz otherwise, I'd be mean and miserable Mastah!!!!!!!

It's tru!!! I dun read it right here in the Bible sir!!!!

Thanks ya mastah for being one of the few slave mastahs in town to teach me to reed!!!!!

And I thanks the good book for telling me that it's OKAY for me to have sex slaves! I get a little mad at night when I hear yuh tearin my wife's puzzy late at night, but hey, if ? says it's ok, than it's O-KAY!!!!!!

That's why I been kidnapping otha Black slaves too and I be rapin them! The way your grandpoppy and great grandpoppy kidnapped me family's ancestors from Lord Peterson and had a grand ole time with my Aunt Jemima!

Thank ya mastah!!!! When those really lightskin boys who look nothing like me get older, I'm gonna teach them the good word too! It'll be around till the year 2010 I reckon.....and longer!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE BLESSINGS I'VE RECEIVED IN LIFE. ? HAS REALLY BEEN HELPFUL IN MY LIFE AND STILL SEES FIT TO KEEP ME ALIVE, THROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. PRAISE THE LORD HE DESERVES IT!!!!

which bible edition am i praising?

You are praising the white man's edition sir!

That's what my mastah Lord Tonenburger says......his ancestors were related to King James, the great white man who edited the Bible along with other great white men like past Popes and emperors.

My mastah says that I shouldn't whine about bein a slave, cuz da GOOD GOOD Bible tells me so......it's hard being whipped and all, but I'm a slave for Christ! Not mastah Tonenburger!!!!!!

I take the pain of bein a slave well and GOOD......because the other great white master, JEZUZ, said everything in the Old Testament is good and should be followed!!!!!! That includes slavery, oh yes sir it does!

DOU would make a great slave like I am......shiiiiit, I bet he can wipe down mastah's shoes REAL fine!!!!!!!!

While reading the Bible!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If ? woke you up, which would be everyone of you reading this message right now, glorify His holy name by giving Him His glory, honor, and praise. Be thankful for the Lord blessing you and keeping you. He allowed you to see another day on His earth and He allows you to breath His air. Glorify His name all you his servants. Praise Him all you who fear Him, both small and great. Be thankful and count your blessings. Hallelujah!

"Sing unto the LORD, praise ye the LORD: for he hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers." Jeremiah 20:13

I actually like this post... in my own understanding of it.

imager.php?id=252322

I also love that gif too!!!! ROFL