If we were all still slaves

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
DoU would be a house ? ...real talk

Comments

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea I'm light skinned and like being inside cooking.
    wtf.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i would be harriet tubman...
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yall should watch this documentary called the confederate states of america. thats what its about. if black people were still slaves today.

a whole lot of re-enactments. i went to the movies to see it. i think it was in 05.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ooooh ooooh can I be Crispus Attucks......
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel left out, who can I be?
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ O ? I got one, ummm, Martin Luther King!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i wouldve been Fredrick Douglas..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm Joe Tonenburger, and I approve this message!!!!!!!!!

Mastah Tonenburger LOVES it when DOU posts his religious, high praisin Bible threads!!!!

I love it too!!!!!!!!! DOU would be an even better house slave than I am!!!!! I always get sent back to the fields when I tell Mastah to try to lower the amount of times he be rapin my wife = (

It makes me feel a whole lot betta knowin' that I'm not the only one who believes the Bible should be followed to a T.....I'm not goin' to hell ya'll like some of ya'll heathen ? !!!!

NO sir, I am not! I'm a slave for Christ, not Mastah Tonenburger.......even though it don't feel like that sometimes......

Negative thoughts!!!!!! Negative thoughts!!!!!!!

What I MEANT to say is that I AM a slave for Christ!!!!!! The Bible tells me so!!!!! Saint Peter and all those other glorious prophets who supported slavery knew what they were talkin' about!!!!

They had visions from ? Almighty, so who am I to doubt them?? I reed the great King James version......the great white man who edited the good book so ignant Negroes like myself can understand ? better!!!!

When I have to put my hands in a beehive to get honey, I do it for Jezuz!!!!!

When I tell my daughter to be strong when Mastah gropes her ass and wants her to give him head, I do it for Jezuz!

When I took that beating last year from Mastah for stealing his weed so I could get over the pain of my daddy being sold to mean Lord Jackson (he got tons of slaves!), I did it for Jezuz!!!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i wouldve been Fredrick Douglas..

Douglass?? That old fool!!! You don't wana be like him!!!

The Bible says slavery is good, and Douglass thinks slavery is wrong!!!!

Anyone who questions the Bible is evil, ugly, and will go to hell!!!!!!!

How dare so many of ya'll question the good book.......don't you all wana be like me and DOU and go to heaven?????

I'm rollin with you DOU......PM me and send as many passages as possible that support slavery, so I can rub it in these heathen's faces!!!!!!!

We gots too many rebels in the Black community these days!! Too many Negroes wana act all uppity and ? these days.....? ya'll!!!!!!!
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DoU wouldn't be a House ? . Now USMarin on the other hand.

It's over 2012 would be the slave that always getting whipped and caught because he can't shut his mouth.

TXmade would be the slave always getting sonned by other slaves and masters

DoU wouldnt know he was a slave cause he got Jesus.

Chozen would be the oe telling us to get into sharecropping bcuz white people aren't that bad.

Musicology, Playmaker, would get away because they do just enough to get by and be under the radar.

Ktulu would be the overseer, distributor, and wholesaler....and agent.

Ether would be the free black who trades in slaves because he don't give a ? , ? shouldn't have got caught.

Dr. Funky would be John Brown.

Heyslick, would be the poor curmudgeon with the two bit farm who can't afford slaves and has an ugly wife.

Young Ice would be the love child of Ktulu ad Aquafinafloe.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    This made me lol numerous times.

if we were all still slaves america's stranglehold on the rest of the planet would be even tighter, cutting off all oxygen forcing every other nation to bow down to it's master. (except maybe Israel)

Naw Israel would be ? to. America would have sided with them and other smaller countries long enough to destroy bigger armies like China and Russia, then when they have the big dogs out the way they would have just blown the ? out of the small ones and we would be working on the United States of Earth.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

It's over 2012 would be the slave that always getting whipped and caught because he can't shut his mouth.

Chozen would be the oe telling us to get into sharecropping bcuz white people aren't that bad.

Musicology, Playmaker, would get away because they do just enough to get by and be under the radar.

Ether would be the free black who trades in slaves because he don't give a ? , ? shouldn't have got caught.

Heyslick, would be the poor curmudgeon with the two bit farm who can't afford slaves and has an ugly wife.

lmaoooo wtf!! this boy!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

And Step would be the one getting introduced into the sharecropping game after seeing me get paid off working with ones who aren't racist.

LMAO @ The Ether and Young Ice one. SMH @ You forgetting Officer Janklow
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step would be the one getting introduced into the sharecropping game after seeing me get paid off working with ones who aren't racist.

LMAO @ The Ether and Young Ice one. SMH @ You forgetting Officer Janklow

Janklow would be either Abraham Lincoln or White Jesus. You need some shady white dude to preside over this black ? .
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    <<<<< house ?

After i stacked alil bread stealing from ? I'd runaway to the nearest indian area
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Janklow would be either Abraham Lincoln or White Jesus. You need some shady white dude to preside over this black ? .
    if my opinion means anything, i would like to vote for Abraham Lincoln, because i like his cool beard and ridiculous hat