2pac versus eminem who is the better Artist???

Options
Fazeem_Blackall
Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Since I see a lot of stans on here for both of these Artists, who go die hard over their hero and a huge segment of them favor both of them I wonder who they consider better and why???

Comments

• MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i just voted for Tupac i pick black over white all the time
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Who Cares I am not into it like that it is Just Music. Both are phenomenal artists.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pac............
    you should have had a poll option reserved for usmarine that said "nah ? them both jay da beeeeeeest,he got mad doe,he is sooooooooooo versatile and he doesnt look like a camel one bit,i actually find him quite handsome"
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited September 2010
    Options
    come on you guys go more in depth as to why you feel one is better then the other???
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Em is a FAN... Pac NEVER knew Em
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    i just voted for Tupac i pick black over white all the time

That's stupid .... But this ? be having great threads lately lol
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Em would ASSAULT tupac on the mic. And PAC is my favorite rapper
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pac............
    you should have had a poll option reserved for usmarine that said "nah ? them both jay da beeeeeeest,he got mad doe,he is sooooooooooo versatile and he doesnt look like a camel one bit,i actually find him quite handsome"

hahahahahahahaha
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options

c this is da white boy ? imma talkin about u cant b serious looooooooooooooool!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eminem has 4 universally accepted classics like the Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show and Recovery

Eminem is a better rapper lyrically he makes great catchy songs with deep emotion and heartfelt lyrics

Tupac is good but he has no albums that are as good as Eminem's 4 universally accepted classics, nor does he have the impact that Eminem has
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    c this is da white boy ? imma talkin about u cant b serious looooooooooooooool!

Gee you fam, don't get me wrong but u think PAC a better lyricist then em?
    PAC is a better artist, but not as technically skilled
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    2pac died in 1996...this thread was made today.....that should answer your question
  • birdcall89
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Eminem has 4 universally accepted classics like the Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show and Recovery

Eminem is a better rapper lyrically he makes great catchy songs with deep emotion and heartfelt lyrics

Tupac is good but he has no albums that are as good as Eminem's 4 universally accepted classics, nor does he have the impact that Eminem has

i gotta disagree. the only em album that is universally accepted as classic is the marshall mathers lp. slim shady lp and eminem show are good albums, but most dont consider them classics. and other than the ic, i havent heard anyone call recovery a classic. most people dont even think its the best album of the year (teflon don).
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tupac was the embodiment of HipHop.

HipHop was created as an outlet for the expression of oppressed minorities in the inner-city.

We didnt have expensive art-supplies so we used cans of spray-paint to express our artistic talents with the world, bombing subway trains so our names, and murals would reach the other boroughs and thus make us famous in a world that sought to ignore us.

We couldnt afford dance-classes or tap-shoes, but we could take a piece of cardboard lay it on the ground and break-dance, if we had beef with another block or with rivals we could settle it in a dance-battle, instead of killing eachother.

We couldnt afford musical instruments, but Mamma had a record player, and Daddy had a whole stack of James brown records, so we learned how to make break-beats and scratch, didnt even need a drum-set because we learned how to beat-box.

Most of us couldnt sing, but we had a story to tell, and we had poetry instilled in our DNA, passed down from the griots in Africa, so we rhymed words and emceed to express the triumph and tragedy of ghetto life....we started rhyming and rapping, the voice of the voicless was finally being heard.

We shared the knowledge and dropped the science, we built in ciphers, added-on each-one-teach one...we had a movement of true cultural expression.

Tupac represented that movement, a movement of cultural expresion, the voice of the voiceless, he was a bridge between the revolutionaries of the 60's to the gangbangers of the 80's, he possessed the ability to link the two and therfore he was the most dangerous rapper that ever lived.

Emenim is simply a pig, a culture-bandit who infused a sick euro-? energy into an Afrikan-American artform, a sick maniac who rapped about ? his mother....Emenim is not an artist, he is a grafted monstrosity of evil, and filth who's sole purpose is to destroy our culture.

Tupac was a HipHop Jesus Emenim is a rap Devil simple & plain.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    i gotta disagree. the only em album that is universally accepted as classic is the marshall mathers lp. slim shady lp and eminem show are good albums, but most dont consider them classics. and other than the ic, i havent heard anyone call recovery a classic. most people dont even think its the best album of the year (teflon don).

well according to Rolling Stones magazine Marshall Mathers LP is a classic
  • birdcall89
    edited September 2010
    Options

i agree that mmlp is classic, the others i dont though.

lol and props on that avi.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    Options

Rolling stone is the greatest magazine of all time
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Tupac was a HipHop Jesus...

props 'Rap for another killa post...
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    i agree that mmlp is classic, the others i dont though.

lol and props on that avi.

how aren't the others classic?

White America
    Cleaning out my closest
    soldier
    Sing for the moment
    Guilty Conscience
    97 Bonnie and Clyde
    Rock Bottom

Rolling stone is the greatest magazine of all time

if they say Eminem album is classic then it is a classic
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how aren't the others classic?

White America
    Cleaning out my closest
    soldier
    Sing for the moment
    Guilty Conscience
    97 Bonnie and Clyde
    Rock Bottom

if they say Eminem album is classic then it is a classic

you are killing me with the shadyteam ? haha
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options

shadyteam smh....
    Gee you fam, don't get me wrong but u think PAC a better lyricist then em?
    PAC is a better artist, but not as technically skilled

IRV SAAID IT BEST ABOUT DA REDNECK....

AINT NO PROUD BLK MAN SCARED 2 BATTLE THAT RACIST KLANSMEN..
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Tupac was the embodiment of HipHop.

HipHop was created as an outlet for the expression of oppressed minorities in the inner-city.

We didnt have expensive art-supplies so we used cans of spray-paint to express our artistic talents with the world, bombing subway trains so our names, and murals would reach the other boroughs and thus make us famous in a world that sought to ignore us.

We couldnt afford dance-classes or tap-shoes, but we could take a piece of cardboard lay it on the ground and break-dance, if we had beef with another block or with rivals we could settle it in a dance-battle, instead of killing eachother.

We couldnt afford musical instruments, but Mamma had a record player, and Daddy had a whole stack of James brown records, so we learned how to make break-beats and scratch, didnt even need a drum-set because we learned how to beat-box.

Most of us couldnt sing, but we had a story to tell, and we had poetry instilled in our DNA, passed down from the griots in Africa, so we rhymed words and emceed to express the triumph and tragedy of ghetto life....we started rhyming and rapping, the voice of the voicless was finally being heard.

We shared the knowledge and dropped the science, we built in ciphers, added-on each-one-teach one...we had a movement of true cultural expression.

Tupac represented that movement, a movement of cultural expresion, the voice of the voiceless, he was a bridge between the revolutionaries of the 60's to the gangbangers of the 80's, he possessed the ability to link the two and therfore he was the most dangerous rapper that ever lived.

Emenim is simply a pig, a culture-bandit who infused a sick euro-? energy into an Afrikan-American artform, a sick maniac who rapped about ? his mother....Emenim is not an artist, he is a grafted monstrosity of evil, and filth who's sole purpose is to destroy our culture.

Tupac was a HipHop Jesus Emenim is a rap Devil simple & plain.

PREACH CHUUUCH TABERNACLE hHALLELUJAH AMEN!!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow Shadyrteam hacked jamacia Krazy ? ...
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    is he hacked or joking?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

...... Your opinion is now void.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ...... Your opinion is now void.

2pac is better technical emcee then eminem?

Please fall back.......