How many vehicle accidents have you been in?

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in AKA Donkey
Ive been in 3

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe 6 or 7
    Rollover in an 18 wheeler main one
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 ? rear ended me with one fugly prius at a red light while I was at a complete stop.Her whole front fender gone while my ? just had a dent and muffler was touching pavement
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats why im always paranoid when people are driving
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0, i know how to drive.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3. all minor though, and all when i was a kid
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -8 yrs old whole family in a bus in Africa that rolled over 3 times. We was all straight

-Senior year in HS makin a left turn, was a car in oncoming traffic makin a left, so i didnt see the car going straight thru and got slammed on the passenger side. Thank ? i wasn't driving with someone

-2 fender benders both late night faded, rear ended drivers at the light. Im both cases drivers were,faded too they both said ? it

Blessed, king
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    2 but neither was my fault...

1) Got hit head on at 18 wit' an ex girlfriend by an uninsured ? driver while my ex was driving...did tha only thing I could do...sued my girlfriends insurance company and broke up wit' her #scumbag

2) Got hit in tha back while I was sitting at a red light by a ? 'd out white chick who wasn't wearing any pants and eating twizzlers smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit some ? from behind who stopped completely after yielding so just the 1

Wasn't even a fender ? though
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none really, but once this ? ass Mexican tapped my bumper at a stop light, got out and there was no damage, he was ? af though and pretty sure he wasn't even a leagal citizen, he was begging me not to report it. I was ? though because he was obviously ? so I choked him, and took his keys and chucked them on the other side of the intersection and drove off, I felt kind of like a bully because he didn't even put up a fight, but ? him I could of had my kids in the car.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    none really, but once this ? ass Mexican tapped my bumper at a stop light, got out and there was no damage, he was ? af though and pretty sure he wasn't even a leagal citizen, he was begging me not to report it. I was ? though because he was obviously ? so I choked him, and took his keys and chucked them on the other side of the intersection and drove off, I felt kind of like a bully because he didn't even put up a fight, but ? him I could of had my kids in the car.

If that story true...you a ol heartless ass ? ..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 ? rear ended me with one fugly prius at a red light while I was at a complete stop.Her whole front fender gone while my ? just had a dent and muffler was touching pavement

Lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 or 3, my last one, was a few years ago

ib0UAI85iDRLT1.jpg

jbg1NdVxrQ5m3a.png
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Totaled both Altimas in 08' and 14'. Had a small "bump" wit my Charger a couple of months ago.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot, I hit ? drivers on purpose and leave.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First one a chick veered into me and hit me head on while I was waiting to turn

Second one I tap a small truck on the freeway. He slowed down so fast. No damage on both trucks, but I guess it still count.

3rd one was after the Mayweather fight against Canelo. Mexican chick was ? and ran into the back of me at a red light. She bent my license plate but totaled her raggedy ? . And had the nerve to try and drive off. Fat hoe tried to do a hit and run but car gave our 20 yards in from me.
  • Hugo Stiglitz
    Hugo Stiglitz Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Options
    0. But I see a gang of accidents in my rear view mirror
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4.....1 was my fault
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    4 car accidents on major highways
    1st coming back from family reunion following my aunt in traffic for thanksgiving with my brother, sister and cousin riding with me. Stop and go traffic, I was about 19. I decided to keep trying to slow the car down instead of just throwing the breaks on completely b/c my brother and sister were asleep and had no seat belts on and I made the decision hitting the car in front of me lightly was better than slamming the breaks and them going through the windshield.

2nd day after my boy's bachelor night. Hydroplaned. This girl who was driving slow wouldn't let me get over and was speeding up specifically to not let me over, so I slowed down to get behind her but when I put my brakes on the car hydroplaned on a bridge.

3rd takes 30 minutes to get home from work. A little bit of ice on the entire highway made it a 2hour drive.
    I was tired of going 10 miles an hour so I sped up to 30mph, car spun out and hit the right metal median and knocked me right back into the highway like nothing happened. I kept driving home like nothing happened. People on the highway drove past me and looked at me mouthing "are you okay?"

4th It just stopped raining and I was reaching to put my seat belt on and didn't see the puddle of water I ran over. Car hydroplaned and I did a 180 facing the oncoming traffic with my car still going backwards in a straight line off momentum. I saw a semi in my lane right in front of me. I hear this voice calmly telling me to turn my wheel and I did so and I did the opposite of a 180 and straightened my car out to the correct way of driving with the traffic, but it went to the left and hit the concrete median. I kissed the windshield from the impact and then the air bag punched me in my chest and smoked throughout the car. I was wedged between the concrete median and my door which was caved in just a little. I opened the door as much as I could and a woman had stopped to see if I was okay.
    I thought I was until I asked her for the number to 911. I caught myself and then said I was okay and laughed.
    My second thought was my ? deductible was gonna ? me.
    Ambulance came and wanted me to go to hospital but I told them since I could walk I was okay.
    Next 4 days back killed the ? out of me and till this day when I play basketball I can feel that lower back pain as a result.
    That was the last accident I've had and it totalled my car. Loved that car MR2 Spyder silver 2000, now I drive a pickup truck. No accidents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PobaPvufDY
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5.... not including fender benders..