Yo, why ya females be starvin yaselves though?

Options

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Plz.....I'm drinking Spinach Smoothies 2x's a day and only eating a light salad for lunch, for the next couple weeks. ? what cha heard. I'm goin for that Mary Kate look, minus the big eyes
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Plz.....I'm drinking Spinach Smoothies 2x's a day and only eating a light salad for lunch, for the next couple weeks. ? what cha heard. I'm goin for that Mary Kate look, minus the big eyes

damn...my thread must've been atleast decent to bring yo ass outta e-tirement lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you can deprive yourself food and water, you can quit anything later in life.
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Depriving yourself of water is also known as death.

Yeah uhhh... I used to wrestle so to me its known as making weight.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah uhhh... I used to wrestle so to me its known as making weight.

making weight is death
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    making weight is death

Something I loathed entirely. But every now and then you gotta bleed for the price of glroy. Figuratively.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Something I loathed entirely. But every now and then you gotta bleed for the price of glroy. Figuratively.

yea,, i was a heavyweight in highschool, never had to worry about making weight once, cuz i was naturaly around 205ish.. so i could make 275, or 215 with my entire warm up on....occasionally i had to cut a pound or 2to make 215..but never anything serious

i tried to bulk up for college thinking i was going to wretle at heavyweight in college..i showed up at pre-season a chisled 230...... coach gave me one look over and said...."197"

making 197 is easily the most greuling experince of my life....reason y i'm 265 now....and don't give a ? ....
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea,, i was a heavyweight in highschool, never had to worry about making weight once, cuz i was naturaly around 205ish.. so i could make 275, or 215 with my entire warm up on....occasionally i had to cut a pound or 2to make 215..but never anything serious

i tried to bulk up for college thinking i was going to wretle at heavyweight in college..i showed up at pre-season a chisled 230...... coach gave me one look over and said...."197"

making 197 is easily the most greuling experince of my life....reason y i'm 265 now....and don't give a ? ....

Thats tight. Where did you wrestle in college?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pretty>>>>>>>>ugly

fat ugly girls...

step ya life game up
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thats tight. Where did you wrestle in college?

drexel university......

freshman year 197... i was about to come back sophmore year, and this fool said 184.....i was like"are you giving me scholarship money??" he said u give me this year, i got you next year...

no money coming from home.. so i had no choice but to quit... i ened up leaving the entire school later that year...

i came in the room and practiced with guys all the time, especially around big match time...

i showed up like a year or 2 later just to visit he was like

"D come back.. we can use a heavy weight now..i won't make u cut weight"
    i wante dto kick his old ass
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thats still cool though. I only wrestled two years at Saint Cloud State, I was pretty ? but I loved it. now I just beat up on highschool kids for a work-out. I wrestled 103 my senior year in highschool, that was a horrible weight cut, and then I had to bounce up to 125 for college. It sucked ass.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    college was one humbling ass experince.. i was by far thew smallest heavy in the entire city of baltimore, but ranked #2.. i was in much better shape, much more stamina, quicker than everyone else, and i had pretty close strnth..in college i had abosolutely nothing but heart and will... i think the only reason they kept me around was the fact that i workd my ASS off around the clock.. i was refusing to let any of those kids look at me as wack cuz they started the sport 12 years before me...
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When did you start wrestling? It seems like any kid who wants a chance has to start at age 5 and wrestle year round. I started in 7th grade and that was kind of late to be even a mediocre D2 wrestler. But yeah I got humbled in college so bad too. I went from 103 just working over all kids younger and smaller than me, to not being to able out-muscle anyone. Totally had to switch my style up, had to started riding legs, no more ? -ass firemans carries.

But yeah... heart, will all great lessons learned from wrestling.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a skinny girl will cut u quicker than a chubby chick...

know i kno why...

its cause dey always be in a foul mood cos dey got no food in dey gut...im always ina foul mood wen im hungry..

den u got the carb cutters havin cold sweats cos dey been eatin nuthin but crackers for 2 weeks...

skinny girls is ugly anyway...stay thick ladies :)
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^I thought u weren't supposed to have crackers if u were cutting carbs tho? lolol

I do get moody as hell when I'm on a diet though. can't front on that one. I take my hunger frustrations out on the world.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^I thought u weren't supposed to have crackers if u were cutting carbs tho? lolol

I do get moody as hell when I'm on a diet though. can't front on that one. I take my hunger frustrations out on the world.

hi dee.

no idea i jus post whatever comes to mind, lol.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ladies don't want to eat in front of you on the first date

i dont eat much of anything when i'm dating someone. idk it's just always been that way.

as for the everything else I come from fat folks..I really have no choice unless I want to join them on the stage
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .Your body is starving so to compensate it stores the food you eat as fat.
    Staying fit and healthy is about a complete lifestyle change.

Let 'em know, these females hustlin' backwards out here.
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fat women should starve themselves as punishment for being fat
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I enjoy eating, but eating healthy stuff and that's because of my health complications, every once in awhile I'll grub out, snack like I never snack.. stick to the basic work out routine and i'm good. Not no bootcamp style workout routine..

I agree with what that poster said concious nekchi.

And if men weren't so judgemental of how a girl looks, and what she eats and so forth. females wouldn't have to be starving themselves so they could be accepted by the masses or men. They would love themselves and accept who they are than trying to live up to someones standards " i say ? that" take me as I am..
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i keep trying the SALT WATER DIET but i end up just eating more from starving. has anyone here successfully went two or more weeks just on the that diet alone??
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    i keep trying the SALT WATER DIET but i end up just eating more from starving. has anyone here successfully went two or more weeks just on the that diet alone??

The only diet I been on is a 45 day fasting.. and I actually made it through.

Salt actally makes you hungry so i can imagine your stomach was constantly calling for your attention.
  • yung_mulah
    yung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    How do you think those skinny chicks stay skinny?

not true, im slim but i can eat alot. I dont care who is around if im hungry got damn it im gonna eat.
    i just cant gain weight...my metabolism is good
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    The only diet I been on is a 45 day fasting.. and I actually made it through.

Salt actally makes you hungry so i can imagine your stomach was constantly calling for your attention.

WOW! that's amazing, how'd you do it?? how you feel after that

yea but i like the fact that it eliminates the toxins from your body.. i tried the cayenne pepper diet but ws unsuccessful.. fasting around people who eat all the time is hard. i just need to get back to where i was 2 years ago.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The fat smash diet has been the only thing to work for me. those flushes like master cleanse work for a second but u gain ur weight back doubly fast cause it was mainly water weight that left in the 1st place