Obama divorces Michelle for Vera Baker

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge
No wedding ring at the Friday press conference.

ITS TRUE, I SAW IT ON DRUDGE

100910_obama_ring_presser_ap_522_regular.jpg

Eagle-eyed reporters noticed that President Barack Obama wasn't sporting his wedding ring during Friday's White House press conference.

"big to-do over potus not wearing his wedding ring today," Tweeted The Hill's Sam Youngman, who was at the presser.

Obama's wedding band is "an intricate gold design from Indonesia, where he had lived as a boy," the New York Times reported in 2009.

UPDATE: A White House spokesman tells POLITICO that Obama's ring is being repaired, though it's unclear what needed to be fixed.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/1009/potus_goes_ringless_at_presser.html

SMH @ anyone who believes that cover story, Obama the Secret Muslim Antichrist obviously Allen Iverson'd Michelle out of the White House and is letting his light-skinned harlot shack up @ 1600.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well we all know as a 33rd degree Mason you must divorce your wife before becoming the six hundred and sixty sixth degree aka Illuminati membership. So we all know this definitely is proof that Obama is now officially the Anti-Christ, has now confirmed affiliation with the Illuminati and will use his Elite connection in the Illuminati and Masons to start passing out the Mark of the Beast for people to accept or decline.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ vera baker. i had forgotten about that ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    UPDATE: A White House spokesman tells POLITICO that Obama's ring is being repaired, though it's unclear what needed to be fixed.
    i'm mostly curious about this. what was he doing that he damaged the ring?

the correct answer probably has something to do with SECRET ISLAM