Muslims want freedom in the US but don't give it to their own people in Mecca

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
A ranking Saudi diplomat told NBC News that he has asked for political asylum in the United States, saying he fears for his life if he is forced to return to his native country.

The diplomat, Ali Ahmad Asseri, the first secretary of the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles, has informed U.S. Department of Homeland Security officials that Saudi officials have refused to renew his diplomatic passport and effectively terminated his job after discovering he was ? and was close friends with a Jewish woman.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39118941/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

they ? people just for being ?

or for being friends with Jews

these people are wack, b

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

these people are wack, b

A ? Muslim with Jewish friends? What does he eat pork chops? He probably would've died from stress.

And technically it would be Riyadh. Riyadh is the Capital and the seat of their political and economic affairs. But you don't know your dumb.

Ktulu was driving to the airport and saw a sign that said airport left, he turned around and went back home.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    While I think people should be allowed to live their life, it is on them to stay around those people. Their book says ? are bad and to deal with them. They are one of the holiest if not the holiest religions out there so they are going to do what they are told. Had Christians followed their books the same would be done. There are also certain Christians and people not allowed in the Vatican.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    While I think people should be allowed to live their life, it is on them to stay around those people. Their book says ? are bad and to deal with them. They are one of the holiest if not the holiest religions out there so they are going to do what they are told. Had Christians followed their books the same would be done. There are also certain Christians and people not allowed in the Vatican.

Actually, homosexuality is condemned but there is no verse that says deal with them or exact retribution. It does say they will be punished with retribution if they persist ala divine judgment.

But then again, having someone ? rush the ? seems to be punishment enough.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Actually, homosexuality is condemned but there is no verse that says deal with them or exact retribution. It does say they will be punished with retribution if they persist ala divine judgment.

But then again, having someone ? rush the ? seems to be punishment enough.

Oh, I thought it said 20 lashes but whatever. If you are ? go somewhere where religious folk and homophobes aren't. If you're Muslim and ? , and don't feel like leaving home but know you are going to die, be jailed, or w.e anyway, throw on a bomb n run into Mecca, send a message.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All im saying is, the a-rab muslims open up hood stores "in the hood" but dont live in our community. ok. thats fine. but why not open up those stores in the communities they live in? why? because they live amongst the whites. and since they do live amongst the white, they dont want to bring that ? to their own communities.

why? because white folks wont stand for it. but this is america. u should be able to open a business where ever you want, right?

but white folk dont play that ? .

and black people dont care enough to fight it because "they mooslim" and because black people are mooslims too, its ok.

Black mooslims aint no better than black christians. black mooslims are dumber. AND THATS A FACT.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All im saying is, the a-rab muslims open up hood stores "in the hood" but dont live in our community. ok. thats fine. but why not open up those stores in the communities they live in? why? because they live amongst the whites. and since they do live amongst the white, they dont want to bring that ? to their own communities.

why? because white folks wont stand for it. but this is america. u should be able to open a business where ever you want, right?

but white folk dont play that ? .

and black people dont care enough to fight it because "they mooslim" and because black people are mooslims too, its ok.

Black mooslims aint no better than black christians. black mooslims are dumber. AND THATS A FACT.

One of the most poorly formed arguments I have read in a long time. Somebody needs to study Clarence Darrow.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

these people are wack, b
    You mad cause they'd ? yo ? white ass?
    A ? Muslim with Jewish friends? What does he eat pork chops? He probably would've died from stress.
    laff.gif
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And technically it would be Riyadh.

Nobody cares.

Muslims are xenophobes, homophobes, racists, and murderers.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

..........unlike White People.

100 points!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Some white people are Muslims.

Unfortunately.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nobody cares.

White people are xenophobes, homophobes, racists, and murderers.

fixed...........
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Some white people are Muslims.

Unfortunately.

I don't think the white people who killed over 600 million over the last few milleniums were wearing kufis.
  • Stack Money
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Which makes them the trillest ? around. And I'm especially down wit that anti-? ? .
    Speakin of which why do you give a ? if they hate ? ? ? sounds suspect to me.
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited September 2010
    Options

these people are wack, b

wait, killing over that is frowned upon now??? i must have been taking a leak when they changed that up : /
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think the white people who killed over 600 million over the last few milleniums were wearing kufis.

One white man saved a half a billion lives with his agricultural science. (Norman Borlaug)

We clean up our messes.

Meanwhile, Africa is one giant gutter and the Islamic world is a medieval mess.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Norman Borlaug didn't save ? . He had a team of scientists, most of which were indigenous to the areas he worked. Besides, he can held responsible for ? up the economies of developing and third world nations and making way for companies like ConAgra and Monsato to become super rich, while driving the small farmers out of business, while simultaneously ? up the soil with this large scale commercial farming that is unnatural and way too quick. the He was a tool for the super rich. The food shortage is caused by greedy crackers who do ? like destroy crops to raise prices and put warlords in place over food supplies to get people to capitulate to their whims.

He is also responsible for the development of genetically modified food, which has been dumped in third world countries which is endangering the health of large populations and killing people by the millions, particularly in Africa, where greedy crackers are trying to remove large populations through poisonous food(Norman), Poisonous vaccines(WHO) and initiating conflicts(insert any colonial ? ). All this is done, so they can have unfettered access to the resources of Africa and other areas, because it is against the religion of white people to share and be moderate in consumption.

You have never cleaned up your mess.

SMH, at crackers wanting credit for fixing something that wasn't broke that they ? up in the first place. Why you do that?

He was a tool for Rockefeller. And after Rockefeller used him, he threw his ass to the curb. Shame on you armchair communist, big upping a capitalist agent.

Excuse me, I mean wealthy elite whites. The poor crackers are just as victimized and abused.

Somebody get me some tomato soup, I need something to place these crumbled up crackers in. lol
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    One white man saved a half a billion lives with his agricultural science. (Norman Borlaug)

We clean up our messes.

There are cities in Muslim nations that are way more modern than any city in America or Europe.

Africa is run by crackers and ? that think like crackers. So you have to take credit for that money grip.
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There are cities in Muslim nations that are way more modern than any city in America or Europe.

what cities exactly and why are they more modern than any city in Europe or America? and have you been actually travelled to these places? have you been to the modern European cities because places like Zurich and Vienna pretty much ? on anywhere else you can go if you want to talk about quality of life and modern living improvements. Only places i can think of in the Muslim world that fit this profile are Qatar and UAE and i've been to these places dozens of times so i can't wait to read this explanation. Dubai is in the middle of it's own self-created financial crises, but i guess it's more modern since it's got a ridiculous amount of hotels right? LMAO at your stupid generalization.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what cities exactly and why are they more modern than any city in Europe or America? and have you been actually travelled to these places? have you been to the modern European cities because places like Zurich and Vienna pretty much ? on anywhere else you can go if you want to talk about quality of life and modern living improvements. Only places i can think of in the Muslim world that fit this profile are Qatar and UAE and i've been to these places dozens of times so i can't wait to read this explanation. Dubai is in the middle of it's own self-created financial crises, but i guess it's more modern since it's got a ridiculous amount of hotels right? LMAO at your stupid generalization.

Master Bateman,

Rule No.1. When you come into an argument make sure your ? is correct and make sure you follow the line of dispute, lest you find yourself looking like an ass. Especially when you take time to edit your comments. Rule No.2 when someone makes a claim, you might not want to provide proof in your rebuttal verifying the claim, with phrases like, "The only places that fit this description"....

The point on the floor was that there were cities in Muslim Nations more modern than cities in Europe and America, because of the claim that the Islamic nations were medieval. First of all, Qatar and UAE are not cities. Second Dubai's financial situation is irrelevant to whether it modern ot not(red herring). Third, and I hate to get off point, Dubai is not in a self inflicted crisis. She is in trouble because she is tied to British and US financial markets and like most tourist depend economies and oil rich economies in that region, they failed to develop an infrastructure, besides the ? always gets it before the ? .

And yes, I have been to those places and many others. Baghdad before the invasion was one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Riyadh is a very modern city. Dubai has architecture and technology that is state of the art, that most Americans and Europeans will never see. I have never been to Vienna but, I just couldn't imagine seeing the modernity there that I saw in Doha or Dubai. But in fairness, they are tourist based economies with small populations so they can develop their cities and amenities more so than aforementioned cities.

LMAO at you saying Dubai in a self inflicted crises, when they are nothing but a glorified holding company for the European elites. If they are self inflicted, then what is the US and Britian. What about the riots in Greece? Turn off Fox, my dude.
  • Stack Money
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Master Bateman,

Rule No.1. When you come into an argument make sure your ? is correct and make sure you follow the line of dispute, lest you find yourself looking like an ass. Especially when you take time to edit your comments. Rule No.2 when someone makes a claim, you might not want to provide proof in your rebuttal verifying the claim, with phrases like, "The only places that fit this description"....
    laff.gifI was waitin on you to respond cause I knew you was gonna ether that ? , that entire post was ownage.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Norman Borlaug didn't save ? . He had a team of scientists, most of which were indigenous to the areas he worked. Besides, he can held responsible for ? up the economies of developing and third world nations and making way for companies like ConAgra and Monsato to become super rich, while driving the small farmers out of business, while simultaneously ? up the soil with this large scale commercial farming that is unnatural and way too quick. the He was a tool for the super rich. The food shortage is caused by greedy crackers who do ? like destroy crops to raise prices and put warlords in place over food supplies to get people to capitulate to their whims.

He is also responsible for the development of genetically modified food, which has been dumped in third world countries which is endangering the health of large populations and killing people by the millions, particularly in Africa, where greedy crackers are trying to remove large populations through poisonous food(Norman), Poisonous vaccines(WHO) and initiating conflicts(insert any colonial ? ). All this is done, so they can have unfettered access to the resources of Africa and other areas, because it is against the religion of white people to share and be moderate in consumption.

You have never cleaned up your mess.

SMH, at crackers wanting credit for fixing something that wasn't broke that they ? up in the first place. Why you do that?

He was a tool for Rockefeller. And after Rockefeller used him, he threw his ass to the curb. Shame on you armchair communist, big upping a capitalist agent.

Excuse me, I mean wealthy elite whites. The poor crackers are just as victimized and abused.

Somebody get me some tomato soup, I need something to place these crumbled up crackers in. lol
    Master Bateman,

The point on the floor was that there were cities in Muslim Nations more modern than cities in Europe and America, because of the claim that the Islamic nations were medieval. First of all, Qatar and UAE are not cities. Second Dubai's financial situation is irrelevant to whether it modern ot not(red herring). Third, and I hate to get off point, Dubai is not in a self inflicted crisis. She is in trouble because she is tied to British and US financial markets and like most tourist depend economies and oil rich economies in that region, they failed to develop an infrastructure, besides the ? always gets it before the ? .

And yes, I have been to those places and many others. Baghdad before the invasion was one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Riyadh is a very modern city. Dubai has architecture and technology that is state of the art, that most Americans and Europeans will never see. I have never been to Vienna but, I just couldn't imagine seeing the modernity there that I saw in Doha or Dubai. But in fairness, they are tourist based economies with small populations so they can develop their cities and amenities more so than aforementioned cities.

LMAO at you saying Dubai in a self inflicted crises, when they are nothing but a glorified holding company for the European elites. If they are self inflicted, then what is the US and Britian. What about the riots in Greece? Turn off Fox, my dude.

That ? that makes your soul burn slow...
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Master Bateman,

interesting reply, greatly appreciated that you provided such a response in length. i was rude so i'll humbly accept the so called 'ether' your nuthuggers here are on about.

but let's put aside everything else you disagree with - whether the people of Dubai could have prevented their own financial crises or the nitpicking over silly ? like the fact that the UAE is a country and not a city, obviously - or hinting that there's anything wrong with editing a post for spelling or grammar - which is just noise i don't see why you take the time to point out such inanities. how about just answer the 1 real question i asked that you completely ignored? it was the first sentence:
    what cities exactly and why are they more modern than any city in Europe or America?

so i guess you do mean Dubai, but can you explain what exactly is more modern? i'm just asking i've been all through there i was in and out and making lengthy stays during my 2 year tour of Baghdad. I've also been all through Europe and Asia, and i'm from a modern American city.. i'm just not seeing it man. just being honest with you, when you say there is something more modern in Dubai than what you can find in Vienna or Chicago - i have no idea what the hell you're talking about so please elaborate.

there's more to being modern than the latest modern architecture (lol @ comparing architecture in Dubai to Vienna though, like anything built in the last 10 years can ? with what was done 500 years ago in Vienna) modern living to me is what makes every expert on the subject put Vienna and Zurich in the top cities in the world for quality of life while there are no Muslim cities anywhere to be found topping such a study. many of the criminal laws are ridiculously outdated and completely anti-modern, there are plenty of slums and a huge disparity between the upper and lower class complimented by a ? social system, the city doesn't have any kind of public transport system besides Taxis.. i could go on. i just want to know what is so modern about these cities to you, saying there are NO European/American cities as modern as the best the Muslim world has to offer sounds borderline delusional to me. thanks in advance and i hope you appreciate the editing..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

We clean up our messes.

Not all of Africa is bad.....But this movie makes some good points as to why some are:
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    KTULU been troll posting for years hang it up.....your career is done like Chris Webber
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Norman Borlaug didn't save ? .

Incorrect, and so is the entire rest of this post.
    hahahhahahha no
    Africa is run by crackers
    Africa is on the planet Earth, yes, but its provincial governors are blacks.