Wow. Jodeci has a big Youtube following

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited September 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
just looking over some old 90's R&B and it seems that Jodeci has the biggest following of all the '90s R&B groups. They have mostly positive comments with thumbs up.

wonder why they don't tour. I guess they're still caking.

Comments

• PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kci is the only one that goes on tour, he was in kansas city last year doing jodeci songs by himself
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kci confirmed on the Foxxhole that the Haily brothers and the DeGrate brothers have parted ways for the moment.
  • anthony7q
    edited September 2010
    Options
    too bad they won't be getting back together. growing up listening to them i think i unappreciated their music but they got alot of tight, tight joints and the best videos also.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It’s been way too long and Jodeci is still having problems? It’s ? up for the fans that want to hear something new.

But K-Ci’s last album was dope.
  • anthony7q
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been listening to their music all weekend. Those boys can sang. They have harmony, good rifts... They up their with Motown. And their lyrics are like urban poetry. I wonder if they wrote the songs themselves.
  • mrjun18
    mrjun18 Members Posts: 207
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    I've been listening to their music all weekend. Those boys can sang. They have harmony, good rifts... They up their with Motown. And their lyrics are like urban poetry. I wonder if they wrote the songs themselves.

Devante wrote and produced a majority and their songs...

Too bad these guys cant get along anymore like they used to... that, and the drugs is whats keeping them apart. Regardless, I was, still and always will be a big Jodeci fan.