If Rick Ross and Eminem did a song togerther.....

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Eminem would outshine his fat ass and I think rickycop knows it.

Just one year ago Rick Ross was knee-deep in a scathing rap battle with 50 Cent that spilled over to Ross’ then release “Deeper Than Rap.” Once Rozay was crowned the victor against Curtis in the feud, he appeared to move on to a much bigger target, Detroit's pride and joy.

“I mean, I’m a fan of Eminem,” Ross told MTV News back in April 2009 about going after Dr. Dre's protege. “I’m a fan first and foremost. But after defeating Curly, my confidence is at an all-time high. Maybe before I wouldn’t have challenged him, but I’m contemplating it now. The game is commending me for my victory. That’s all I wanted to do was … punish the opposition. I think I’ve done a great job and I’m gonna continue to do that.”

Ironically in June, Ross’ three year run of consecutive number one albums ended at the hands of the Soundscan champ Eminem with his LP "Recovery." Early predictions had Ross’ “Teflon Don” beating out Slim Shady, who nailed his fourth number one album in a row after “Relapse” held that position for four weeks straight. The early predictions were nixed and Em would seal the top slot for the fifth straight week. If there were ever a time for Ross to ignite a battle with the Detroit rapper, this was the perfect opportunity. But like Ross walked away from the beef with 50 Cent, the portly MC also took the high road regarding Eminem.

As such, earlier today while walking the red carpet Ross had nothing but praise for Shady, whose performance he watched during VMA rehearsals.

"I actually had a chance to sit through the whole rehearsal yesterday man and got to watch Eminem rehearse and perform for the first time," Ross said. "You know, I gotta salute him, I gotta take my hat off. He's a dope lyricist, actually seeing him in person brought his rhymes that much more alive to me. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Eminem do his thing."

rick-ross-eminem-300x300-2009-09-02.jpg

LOL at Ross stans having thier hero salute the 'Klansmen'

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh @ this uk ? feminem is white emericaz aka MTVz darlin u foolish ? if ross wouldve spoke da truth & call'd that klansmen a ? like he did b4 that would b career suicide! lol
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh @ this uk ? feminem is white emericaz aka MTVz darlin u foolish ? if ross wouldve spoke da truth & call'd that klansmen a ? like he did b4 that would b career suicide! lol

so Ross just shut up and did what he was told? How gangsta!
  • brombonze
    brombonze Members Posts: 406
    edited September 2010
    Options
    (Slick rick voice) heeeeeere we go
  • Ajax McJones
    edited September 2010
    Options

Your favourite rapper saluted my favourite rapper,

let me ask you this Gee 757.....

LIKE%20THEM%20APPLES.jpg
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

excuses excuses
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Even in a vegetable-like state, Eminem would rap circles around Ross. I give props to Ross for improving lyrically, but he's still not on the same planet as eminem.
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »
    so Ross just shut up and did what he was told? How gangsta!

nah thatz POLITICZ ross aint scared of that redneck thatz y he call'd fem a muuunkey & a ? & went on 8mile! when u go up against da ? gaawd feminem white emerica will follow him like sheep
    Chuchk wrote: »
    excuses excuses

thatz not no xcuse thatz da TRUTH!
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nah thatz POLITICZ ross aint scared of that redneck thatz y he call'd fem a muuunkey & a ? & went on 8mile! when u go up againt da ? gaawd feminem white emerica will follow him like sheep

Get off Ross's nuts. Your favorite rappers just gave props to your least favorite one, HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We need a gif of Ross from last night
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Get off Ross's nuts. Your favorite rappers just gave props to your least favorite one, HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?

? im not on ross nutz da t/s is on ffeminemz nutz postin this ? like i said itz POLITICZ!
    JerfyT wrote: »
    We need a gif of Ross from last night

lol yeah pickin up that white gurl 2 bmf...
  • Ajax McJones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think this would be the 3rd time Ive ethered Gee
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And the 7,228th post of incoherent garbage ramblings from this fat ? . Yeah Eminem said some racist ? in the past, and racism is stupid...but bodyism ain't. ? off to all these fatasses hogging precious resources on our planet. Gee, you'd be better off being sacrificed like a lab rat so that all the oil in your blubber could be used to power some cars or heat some houses.
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think this would be the 3rd time Ive ethered Gee

lol@ this delusional klansmen lovin uk ?
    And the 7,228th post of incoherent garbage ramblings from this fat ? . Yeah Eminem said some racist ? in the past, and racism is stupid...but bodyism ain't. ? off to all these fatasses hogging precious resources on our planet. Gee, you'd be better off being sacrificed like a lab rat so that all the oil in your blubber could be used to power some cars or heat some houses.

smh ? scary azz faceless white boy fuuk u & that klansmen biiitch!
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that collabo might actually be the worst song ever made.. u think they would have ANY kind of chemistry???? it would just be 2 vereses of them talkin about how good they r, n ross just tryin to keep up wit Em's metaphors
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ gee. I remember hearing about a month or two ago..the reason why he called em a ? is because Ross' music isn't catered toward whites ..so therefore he doesnt need whites buying his music..and thats why his sales werent multiplatinum and ? . Then gee's bestbud on here backed that ? up with pics of mainly blacks/hispanics at teflon don cd signing.

But now its about "politics" ..riiiiight.. Even if I thought dissing eminem wasn't good for my career..i would just avoidthe question or give a basic answer "yeah im lookin forward to the performance" but ross just kissed ems ass ,licked his taint,and swallowed him wit that interview. Have a good day fattits757
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    lol @ gee. I remember hearing about a month or two ago..the reason why he called em a ? is because Ross' music isn't catered toward whites ..so therefore he doesnt need whites buying his music..and thats why his sales werent multiplatinum and ? . Then gee's bestbud on here backed that ? up with pics of mainly blacks/hispanics at teflon don cd signing.

But now its about "politics" ..riiiiight.. Even if I thought dissing eminem wasn't good for my career..i would just avoidthe question or give a basic answer "yeah im lookin forward to the performance" but ross just kissed ems ass ,licked his taint,and swallowed him wit that interview. Have a good day fattits757

wtf faceless ? azz gayfish ?
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn. eminem stay having rappers back down or not mention his name directly...
  • Ajax McJones
    edited September 2010
    Options

I guess in the end, nobody can escape the law...

robocop_xlg1.jpg
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    159833728.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1284405061&Signature=rVOZE0fNitRTwNxjDQYlooKbwsA%3D

Were Im from we say Game recognize Game.

Many women that I have encountered seek validation through a mans approval of their physical apperance
    their self-esteem is based on compliments they get from men and men telling them how good they look...
    many of these compliments are masked-manipulation tactics to camoflaug devious intentions

Many rap-fans that I have encountered seek validation of their favorite rappers skills
    based on the soundbites, quotes and P.C. comments of other rappers who's intentions and ulterior motives are unknown.
    Many of these "quotes" are strategic quips aimed at gullible groupies who will repeat these quotes and thus make the famous even more famous.

Chess not checkers.
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    damn. eminem stay having rappers back down or not mention his name directly...
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    159833728.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1284405061&Signature=rVOZE0fNitRTwNxjDQYlooKbwsA%3D

Were Im from we say Game recognize Game.

Many women that I have encountered seek validation through a mans approval of their physical apperance
    their self-esteem is based on compliments they get from men and men telling them how good they look...
    many of these compliments are masked-manipulation tactics to camoflaug devious intentions

Many rap-fans that I have encountered seek validation of their favorite rappers skills
    based on the soundbites, quotes and P.C. comments of other rappers who's intentions and ulterior motives are unknown.
    Many of these "quotes" are strategic quips aimed at gullible groupies who will repeat these quotes and thus make the famous even more famous.

Chess not checkers.

da t/s is a lame klansmen lovin uk ? smh
  • Chuchk
    edited September 2010
    Options

killed it...
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2010
    Options

nice response. just proved my point. one min ross is a G and disses em and now its politics lol
  • Ajax McJones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pub_ma2.jpg

"Comin up it never mattered what colour you was,
    If you could spit you could spit, thats it, thats what it was"

Eminem-The Sauce

Isnt it sad in 2010 that fans are still tied up about race?
  • gee757
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nice response. just proved my point. one min ross is a G and disses em and now its politics lol

it is POLITICZ u stupid faceless redneck when it comez 2 da klansmen thatz y when feminem got xposed as a klansmen katz like j & nas aint run that klansmen outta hip hop cuz they was scared if they ? 'd on da wigga gaawd feminem fa them racist tapez they would lose U their white fanbase..
    pub_ma2.jpg

"Comin up it never mattered what colour you was,
    If you could spit you could spit, thats it thats what it was"

Eminem-The Sauce

Isnt it sad in 2010 that fans are still tied up about race?

? foolish uk ? cuz a klansmen dont have no biznizz makin blk musik n da 1st place!
  • Chuchk
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

Chess not checkers.

This makes no sense what could rick ross get out of saying that besides a slight(if any)recognition from eminem's fanbase