Trey Songz - Passion Pain & Pleasure

Options
YungHeartLess5
YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
edited June 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
What are your thoughts??

My initial thoughts... This just might be his best one yet... My current favorite Made to be Together and Red Lipstick

Comments

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not feeling it. Who knows maybe it might grow on me but I doubt it. I think Ready is his best yet.
  • meeks973
    meeks973 Members Posts: 106
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it sucks to me. i hink best song on there is unfortunae. but ready def is his best
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    uhh..its good for a trey songz album i guess. it seems like this is the best he is ever gonna be. there wasn't much growth it's virtually part 2 of ready
    mostly about sex blah blah blah
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    uhh..its good for a trey songz album i guess. it seems like this is the best he is ever gonna be. there wasn't much growth it's virtually part 2 of ready
    Basically

Idk

Instead of pushing out music like fast food

He needs to take some time to create a project that shows some growth and a fresh sound
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    take me a while to process cd's so im still in that phase with it on repeat. Standouts so far; Making love faces, Unfortunate, Blind, Made to be together, and Please return my call
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options

this makes me not wanna hear it as much
  • R.D.
    edited September 2010
    Options

i dont hear that...not sure what you'e talking about
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    i dont hear that...not sure what you'e talking about

if Bottoms Up is any indication then yeah cuz that's Say Ahh Part. 2...plus it's kinda bad when songs like Flatline, For The Sake of Our Love, Til I Die, and I Want You, which are better than anything I've heard of Passion, Pain, and Pleasure don't get put on album...
  • R.D.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    if Bottoms Up is any indication then yeah cuz that's Say Ahh Part. 2...plus it's kinda bad when songs like Flatline, For The Sake of Our Love, Til I Die, and I Want You, which are better than anything I've heard of Passion, Pain, and Pleasure don't get put on album...

Im listening to the album and the statement about it being mostly about sex isnt true. Only part of the post i dispute.I think You would have to listen to the whole album before you assume those songs should be on the album
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this makes me not wanna hear it as much

i mean it isnt a bad album, there are some decent tracks on there but it's honestly more of the same with trey.
    i say give it a listen, but if you decide not to you really haven't missed anything
  • downbottom504
    downbottom504 Members Posts: 89
    edited September 2010
    Options
    very very dope album.............only one wack song on it and thats "bottoms up"..........and if someone says all he's singin about is sex is ither
    1)judgin off the single 2)talkin out der azz and didnt listin to the album or 3) hav low comprehension skills
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whoever said it's Ready pt. 2 was right...not a bad album but it doesn't stand out...
  • flyhunny
    flyhunny Members Posts: 33
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can't stop listenin to it!!!! Trey neva disappoint me, I can count on one hand da artists who albums I alwayz cop, and Trey definitely on dat list
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I didn't even know it was out.

I listen to the album and it's alright. I didn't find a song that I loved, I did like unfortunate, doorbell, made to be together, and love faces. I see he tried to change up from R&b on some of the songs. Like I said it's alright but I'm not rushing to buy it.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Def a dope album take off drake and Nikki and that last track and it would be better. Made to be together>>>>>
  • R.D.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Def a dope album take off drake and Nikki and that last track and it would be better. Made to be together>>>>>

Co sign, this song just became my favorite out of nowhere
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All the way to track 9 and the only one I hate is Bottoms Up. Pretty solid thus far.

I was trying to see if this alBum was really mostly sex like people say. It didn't help that the 1st song was. lol.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I actually like the album better than Ready honestly. I like Love Faces, Alone, Doorbell, Red Lipstick(sounds like a Dream joint though and most of the joints in the beginning part, but it lacks the spark it needs. Flatline, I Want You, Til I Die, For The Sake of Our Love need to be on this album.... The last 3 songs on there are kinda weak... Unfortunate is........ I dont know, weak ass song.
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I actually like the album better than Ready honestly. I like Love Faces, Alone, Doorbell, Red Lipstick(sounds like a Dream joint though and most of the joints in the beginning part, but it lacks the spark it needs. Flatline, I Want You, Til I Die, For The Sake of Our Love need to be on this album.... The last 3 songs on there are kinda weak... Unfortunate is........ I dont know, weak ass song.

I knew I wasn't the only person who thought that...those songs being left off are a damn shame,especially Flatline...that song is a damn masterpiece...best thing Trey Songz has ever recorded
  • YungHeartLess5
    YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Easily R&B album of the year...

Album of the year back to back years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Easily R&B album of the year...

Album of the year back to back years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last year even Robin Thicke's album was better than Trey Songz Ready...and Ready is Trey's best album...he's good but be realistic as a fan of his...he's not the best
  • R.D.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    last year even Robin Thicke's album was better than Trey Songz Ready...and Ready is Trey's best album...he's good but be realistic as a fan of his...he's not the best

calling Ready Trey's best album disqualifies you from this discussion
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    calling Ready Trey's best album disqualifies you from this discussion

sure...cuz Trey Day was an amazing album too wasn't it?...Gotta Make It is a good album but Ready is his best overall album...if you don't agree oh well...your opinion
  • R.D.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sure...cuz Trey Day was an amazing album too wasn't it?...Gotta Make It is a good album but Ready is his best overall album...if you don't agree oh well...your opinion

not only is Passion, Pain, Pleasure better than Ready but so is Gotta Make it..

EAT A ?
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not only is Passion, Pain, Pleasure better than Ready but so is Gotta Make it..

EAT A ?

you take this way too seriously