I don't know everything..........

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
So ladies I need your help with me helping my friend, please. Peep, he and his girl been together for a long time now, they recently did the nups or whatever, but anyway, awhile back he said she mentioned something bout a 3sum involving her, he, and a female. He told her he was cool with it and immediately she backed out. He said she claims to have no interest in women, but was willing to do this as she put it "for him". Now weird thing is he says he never instigated the situation, so he's thinking how she figure she's doing it for him. The issue became dead and I'd say about two months before they tied the knot he was telling me she brought up the situation again. One night they were drinking and they were talking and things got hot and he says she started up again, even going as far as calling someone to come over but no answer. By the time the call was returned she once again backed out. This is the part where he comes to me for advice, and I don't want to give him advice cuz I don't want him blaming me if their marriage goes sour, so I came to yall for help. He says the situation has never come up since they have been married but he's wondering what was his ? ?, did she really want what she asked for or was she giving him a test of will.

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Shes just bi-curiouse i ermember when i was like this at one point...? i was soo ? for a broad for like 2 years!!!
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Shes just bi-curiouse i ermember when i was like this at one point...? i was soo ? for a broad for like 2 years!!!

this is what he and I figured, but why would she bring it to him, couldn't she stayed curious in her head, maybe he reaching but he thinks its a motive, and at first I told him nah, but I could be wrong this once
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is what he and i figured, but why would she bring it to him, couldn't she stayed curious in her head, maybe he reaching but he thinks its a motive, and at first i told him nah, but i could be wrong this once

naw shes just shy she needs to do it without him first....
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She not even bi-curious imo. She was just suggesting something that she thought he would like, period. When it came down to it, she backed out because she does not want to be with another woman or see her man with another woman, even if she is there. She probably thinking her man might like ? the new girl more than her, etc... I dont think she was giving him a test of wills, she may have genuinely wanted to do that for him but when it came down to it, she couldnt bring herself to do it. If she really wanted to do it, nothing would have stopped her. My advice, if it ever comes up again, unless your chick IS bi-sexual and you two plan to make the new girl your girlfirend as well, stay away from it. That ? will never hear the end of it, no matter what he did or didnt do.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wallh wrote: »
    she not even bi-curious imo. She was just suggesting something that she thought he would like, period. When it came down to it, she backed out because she does not want to be with another woman or see her man with another woman, even if she is there. She probably thinking her man might like ? the new girl more than her, etc... I dont think she was giving him a test of wills, she may have genuinely wanted to do that for him but when it came down to it, she couldnt bring herself to do it. If she really wanted to do it, nothing would have stopped her. My advice, if it ever comes up again, unless your chick is bi-sexual and you two plan to make the new girl your girlfirend as well, stay away from it. That ? will never hear the end of it, no matter what he did or didnt do.

if she keeps bringin it up to him it is obviouse that she is curiouse to what its like to be with another woman your right on she may be afraid that he may ? the other gurl or start wanting the other gurl but i been in this situation before.....its more of the fact that she is realy curiouse about bieng with another female or she would not keep bringing it up like that....she's going to end up doing it and finding out it is not that big of a deal...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have no idea.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if she keeps bringin it up to him it is obviouse that she is curiouse to what its like to be with another woman
    No its not obvious. Being a woman, you should know that you ladies say one thing but can mean something totally different. She MAY be bi-curious and she MAY NOT be. I dont take her bringing it up twice as it being "obvious" though. Thats a recipe for disaster. Lets say he takes her interest in women "obvious" and orchestrates a 3 some. What if it turns out she isnt interested? He gets the blame for wanting to be with other women. He loses. Like I said, if she REALLY wants to do it, she will, imo. She may also be thinking about doing it for him because she "thinks" he would love to see her with another woman.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    she does not want to be with another woman or see her man with another woman, even if she is there. She probably thinking her man might like ? the new girl more than her, etc...

and he said she said the bolded, I told him that women can be very jealous beings
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    No its not obvious. Being a woman, you should know that you ladies say one thing but can mean something totally different. She MAY be bi-curious and she MAY NOT be. I dont take her bringing it up twice as it being "obvious" though. Thats a recipe for disaster. Lets say he takes her interest in women "obvious" and orchestrates a 3 some. What if it turns out she isnt interested? He gets the blame for wanting to be with other women. He loses. Like I said, if she REALLY wants to do it, she will, imo. She may also be thinking about doing it for him because she "thinks" he would love to see her with another woman.

ok well we both have good points i think she is just bi-curiouse yet is just a lil shy or does not want her man to get took...
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ok well we both have good points i think she is just bi-curiouse yet is just a lil shy or does not want her man to get took...

when i met her, she gave off the vibe of being confident, and he said that he always thought she was too, so guess that was all a front then huh?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ...i think it was a test...the next time the situation arises, he should just tell her that he doesnt want to do it...if he loves her and he married her, why not let her know she's the only woman in the world for him??...it would boost her confidence and improve their relationship...
  • Ol Jay's
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ...i think it was a test...the next time the situation arises, he should just tell her that he doesnt want to do it...if he loves her and he married her, why not let her know she's the only woman in the world for him??...it would boost her confidence and improve their relationship...

he said the first time he went and found a chick cuz she kept pressing the issue and when he did she turned the tables on him, so the 2nd time he completely shot it down , so she kept going on and finally backed down when her attempt failed, so I asked him how dead was the situation like why is it that he's worried, and he said cuz she jokingly brings it up, like maybe once or twice since, or whenever their around her friends she tells them how much of a freak he is and that he made the request for a 3sum, and he doesn't like her doing that cuz he don't wanna be the elephant in the room when he's around her friends, I told him just ignore it and it'll go away, but I don't think he will