Just I cuz I shot her man don't mean I luv her

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Powder Room
ladies would you get mad if your man handled his ex girl's man rough for her, like lets say he was beating ole girl and she had no friends or family where she lived because she moved there to be with your current man, but they broke up and he is the only person she can call for help

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tha ? kinda ? is this???

? claim he ain't feelin ole girl, but done went and gave her current man a two piece with a biscuit???

This broad needs to figure out how to call 911.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tha ? kinda ? is this???

? claim he ain't feelin ole girl, but done went and gave her current man a two piece with a biscuit???

This broad needs to figure out how to call 911.

911 aint rushing to a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE call
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    911 aint rushing to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE call

so?

She needs to be away from that dude if it's like that. Tha ? I gotta get involved with her ? for?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so?

She needs to be away from that dude if it's like that. Tha ? I gotta get involved with her ? for?

damn, so you wouldn't feel no remorse for bringing in state in the first place, I mean what if yall was like cool now, friends, don't tell me you'll leave her hang'n like that
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    damn, so you wouldn't feel no remorse for bringing in state in the first place, I mean what if yall was like cool now, friends, don't tell me you'll leave her hang'n like that

No. None what so ever. I got something else goin on with another woman, what do I look like puttin the cape on and S on my chest for this ex broad?

Whether she came to the state with me is irrelevant. She could just as easily be gettin her ass kicked back where she came from as she could in this new state. Truth be told, she could move her ass back to the crib and be away from that dude too.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No. None what so ever. I got something else goin on with another woman, what do I look like puttin the cape on and S on my chest for this ex broad?

Whether she came to the state with me is irrelevant. She could just as easily be gettin her ass kicked back where she came from as she could in this new state. Truth be told, she could move her ass back to the crib and be away from that dude too.

I got one more scenerio, what if she was your babymama
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nope.

For starters, there would never be a "baby momma" with me. When I was single, I stayed using condoms.

However, in the interest of speculation: Same rules apply. You made your bed, now lie in it. I'll come and get the kid (forcibly with a court order if I need to), but that's about it.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If he even thought about touching ol boy for the ex I would give him his walking papers. BM or no BM. You dont owe that ? ? . Now if the man touched his child then by all means deal with the ? , but not over your BM, she a grown as woman, she should be packing her ? to haul ass if he hits her.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If he even thought about touching ol boy for the ex I would give him his walking papers. BM or no BM. You dont owe that ? ? . Now if the man touched his child then by all means deal with the ? , but not over your BM, she a grown as woman, she should be packing her ? to haul ass if he hits her.

what if you knew her and she seemed like a sweet chick, you wouldn't feel any sympathy for her
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what if you knew her and she seemed like a sweet chick, you wouldn't feel any sympathy for her

not in the ? least bit. And thats coming from a woman who was in a physically abusive relationship.

So what am I gonna do if ol boy comes back and kills you? What you gonna do when she go right back to him the next day?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not in the ? least bit. And thats coming from a woman who was in a physically abusive relationship.

So what am I gonna do if ol boy comes back and kills you? What you gonna do when she go right back to him the next day?

see I tell my babe its two guaranteed things she doesn't have to worry about..............
    1)no ni99@ killin me
    2)I'm not in pu$$ unless she put me there..............

she can go back but I bet he won't put hands on her again
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Playin Superman can end badly when the bullets dont bounce off you.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Playin Superman can end badly when the bullets dont bounce off you.

I like to say what if so............what if she was your wife, and you did some fcuked up that caused the divorced, you wouldn't feel no moral obiligation to make sure she's protected

"........STAND FOR NOTHING, DIE FOR SOMETHING............."
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seems like the woman who is playing innocent has your mind wrapped around "Who knows" . Hopefully whoever she's dealing with stays away from her because in scenarios like this...what usually happens is

1) ? like you, kills the dude (simple cuz u gotta thirst for blood)
    2) You end up getting a Life Sentence
    3) She ends up with another man who beats her ass, because thats what she attracts and prob. likes.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    She better take up some kick boxing classes and learn how to bob and weave
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like to say what if so............what if she was your wife, and you did some fcuked up that caused the divorced, you wouldn't feel no moral obiligation to make sure she's protected

"........STAND FOR NOTHING, DIE FOR SOMETHING............."

I'm not being funny when I ask this, but how old are you?

I'm not saying you should not care about her situation or even help support her, but when you leave a woman, you need to LEAVE that woman alone. I'm assuming she is grown. Grown people need to handle their business like grown people. The ? going on between those two is not your concern unless you and her still have more than a friendly relationship.

If duke is whooping her ass, she needs to leave first and foremost. If he keeps trying ? , she needs to call the police. YOU getting involved on some "gangsta ? " is going to end badly for SOMEONE. You go over there and do whatever, who you think he is going to take it out on? You pop him, now you got a case. You try to box with him, and he whoops yo ass, now you feel like a sucka.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I'm not being funny when I ask this, but how old are you?

I'm not saying you should not care about her situation or even help support her, but when you leave a woman, you need to LEAVE that woman alone. I'm assuming she is grown. Grown people need to handle their business like grown people. The ? going on between those two is not your concern unless you and her still have more than a friendly relationship.

If duke is whooping her ass, she needs to leave first and foremost. If he keeps trying ? , she needs to call the police. YOU getting involved on some "gangsta ? " is going to end badly for SOMEONE. You go over there and do whatever, who you think he is going to take it out on? You pop him, now you got a case. You try to box with him, and he whoops yo ass, now you feel like a sucka.

naw it's not like that, just a scenerio me and my wife was discussing, and I feel like she's my best friend and we was thinking that if we ever were to split for whatever reason would are new s/o accept are close relationship and I wanted to get people's opinion dealing with the worst case scenerio