Tea Party Float depicts Obama whipping a White ‘Future Tax Payer’ pulling a wagon

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge
Local members of the Tea Party sponsored a float, decorated to look like a Radio Flyer wagon, pulled behind a truck. In that truck a number of people sat holding signs that read everything from “Obama Care” and “Healthcare Take Over” to “Wasted Tax Money.”

But the thing that got people upset was a man in shirt and tie wearing a mask of President Barack Obama. In one hand he held a sign that read “Hey Kids! Thanks for paying out debt!” In the other hand he held a horse riding crop which he snapped at a young teen in front of him pretending to pull the wagon by the handle wearing a shirt that read “Future Tax Payer.”

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/14/tea-party-float-obama-whipping/

Now to be fair, Obama provoked this kind of reaction by creating the National Debt.

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Personally, the image of some crackers getting whipped does not offend my delicate sensibilities.

I just got finished watching Goodbye Uncle Tom.

Oh and swiffness, Barry O didn't create the debt.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "Shrugs"

They are hellbent on proving their point though.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    That may be partially true but he sure hasn't put any restrictions on his spending habits. I will never understand how anyone can spend their way out of debt including our own government it makes absolutely NO sense at all.

What you have to understand is he is not spending and it is not his debt. He is only an agent of the Global banking system that owns the treasury of the US. He is just a facilitator as his previous predeccesors, to make sure they get paid.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

lol, that was sarcasm my black brother
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol... The black president cracking a whip at a white slave?

GOAT float.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i've been to naches

this doesn't surprise me at all
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh redneckz make me sick...dont them stupid redneckz know that obama is 1 of them?? obama is half white hez kin 2 bush & chenney thatz y hez president lol@ a biracial man forcin whitez n 2 slavery n 'white emerica' them right wing tea party kkk nut jobz just really make me sick
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh redneckz make me sick...dont them stupid redneckz know that obama is 1 of them?? obama is half white hez kin 2 bush & chenney thatz y hez president lol@ a biracial man forcin whitez n 2 slavery n 'white emerica' them right wing tea party kkk nut jobz just really make me sick

I guess you never took english composition 101.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    I guess you never took english composition 101.

House ? response.

Thinks people should adhere to fictional standards that most American and English whites don't adhere to. Consider the delicious, etherous irony of this smart ass comment about English composition 101, when he typed the word English in lower case, when it should be in upper case, because according to English composition standards all proper adjectives are capitalized.

Thank you, Mrs. Coyne.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hahahaa they better watch it, Sometimes Life imitates "ART"
  • busayo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    House ? response.

Articulating one's point properly is definitely the trait of an house ? . You are right.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol, that was sarcasm my black brother

I wasn't sure, I don't know you that well.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    Articulating one's point properly is definitely the trait of an house ? . You are right.

It's not an house ? . According to the English composition standards you strictly adhere to, it would be "a house ? ". An should only be followed by words that begin with an "h" if the "H" is silent. Like honest, honor, herb, etc. House ? does not qualify.

Smh, double self ether. LMAO.
  • busayo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's not an house ? . According to the English composition standards you strictly adhere to, it would be "a house ? ". An should only be followed by words that begin with an "h" if the "H" is silent. Like honest, honor, herb, etc. House ? does not qualify.

Smh, double self ether. LMAO.

uhhhhhhh ok
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Personally, the image of some crackers getting whipped does not offend my delicate sensibilities.

I just got finished watching Goodbye Uncle Tom.

That ? needs to be a requirement.. great film.. if that ? donn't stir things up inside of you i dont know what will. The would never make that film here..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Disturbing but funny.

They should have a 2nd float in which Ronald Reagan was whipping an American taxpayer.

After all, he was the one of the first Presidents to create a major deficit......or was he the first???

Do the research and find out...........lol
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh and another thing........why are people so mad at deficits NOW??????????????????

Why weren't there protests when ? Cheney told economists "deficits don't matter"?????????????????????

Where were the Tea Party idiots than?