you cant be serious....

Options
Funky Dr
Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge
KNOWN RACIST CARL PALADINO WINS PRIMARY AGAINST LAZIO!!!???

Now he's facing off against Cuomo for GOVERNOR!!!!?????????????????

This muh ? is a ? Tea Party ? !!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/new_york/Will-Paladino-upset-Republican-race

AP declares Paladino winner over Lazio
Updated: Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 12:21 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 14 Sep 2010, 10:11 PM EDT

Luke Moretti
Posted by: Eli George
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Carl Paladino pulled off a huge upset in the Republican race for governor. AP is declaring the Buffalo developer the winner.

Watch the video to see News 4's Luke Moretti's report from Paladino headquarters.

From AP: Political novice and tea party ally Carl Paladino has beaten the Republican designee in the race for the party's nomination for New York governor.

Paladino rode a wave of voter anger on his way to defeating former Congressman Rick Lazio. It's another blow to the GOP in a heavily Democratic state. Paladino, a millionaire Buffalo developer, will now take on the popular and well-financed Democratic attorney general, Andrew Cuomo, in November. Paladino lost to Lazio at the state GOP convention but then petitioned his way to the primary by securing 30,000 Republican signatures statewide.

For full coverage on Carl Paladino's shocking rise to beat Lazio, follow this link.

Comments

• Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im making sure I hit the polls in November, no way in hell am I gonna let this white hooded devil into ? office. I dont give a ? hes from B-Lo. I'd rather have Fabolous arrogant ass in office, at least Fab aint a ? ? Member...
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This also goes to show that MONEY wins elections, not votes or quality of the person.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dr. Funkkky probably campaigned for Paladino
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Dr. Funkkky probably campaigned for Paladino

this dude... lol

you know sometimes I think you're cool, then sometimes not cool, then cool again sometimes, then not cool again, ...then cool again.

...its confusing lol
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    awww, it's babby's first election
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    awww, it's babby's first election

who the ? is babby?
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tea Partiers winning Republican primaries is a net gain for Democrats.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, I thought of making this thread

I was gonna title it "Ya boy pulled it off, Funky!"

Paladino's batshit bugfuck insane plan to buy ALL the land around Ground Zero (which would cost, like, billions) and turn it into a giant WAR MEMORIAL in order to thwart the nefarious Ground Zero Mosque plans obviously resonated with the voters.
  • cody beach
    cody beach Members Posts: 10
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Funckyy
    is not it?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Paladino really won??? ? , the same Paladino that made a racist email depicting a plane about to hit 3 Black people that read "Run ****** Run!!!"???

Amongst other racist e-mails he sent out?? This same guy??

LOL.....maybe Democrats won't do so bad in November after all.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Paladino really won??? ? , the same Paladino that made a racist email depicting a plane about to hit 3 Black people that read "Run ****** Run!!!"???

cuz, Cuomo's been dominating the polls by 30-40 point margins for months

and just for reference:

Here's a brief rundown of some the emails obtained by the news outlet (WARNING: OFFENSIVE MATERIAL BELOW):
    - Ahead of Obama's swearing-in ceremony, Paladino sent around a video entitled "Obama Inauguration Rehearsal." The video shows an African tribesman dancing, and is apparently popular among white supremacists.
    - An email with the subject line "Proof the Irish discovered Africa" containing a video of monkeys that appear to be doing a Riverdance-style jig.
    - A video of a naked woman sent from a government email account.
    - A ? video involving a horse and a woman.
    - An email featuring this fake motivational poster:
    2010-04-12-20100409kg88cd4jrywqhwxddwgtu184rt.jpg

- A photo of Barack and Michelle depicted as a ? and a ? :
    2010-04-12-obamaspaladinoemail.jpg

Paladino's spokesman didn't deny any of this in a response to the New York Daily News, saying:
    Carl Paladino has forwarded close friends hundreds of email messages he received. Many of these emails he received were off color, some were politically incorrect, few represented his own opinion, and almost none of them were worth remembering.

We're not surprised the political establishment feels threatened by Carl's drive the take Albany back for taxpayers. Our campaign won't be wading through the details of what is just another liberal Democrat blog smear. It figures that members of the Party who brought us record taxes, record spending and record debt would want to change the topic from reform to having sex with horses and ? parlors.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

this ^^^^^^^
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ahhh this guy.. when i saw that commerical i couldnt belive the ? was real
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    cuz, Cuomo's been dominating the polls by 30-40 point margins for months

and just for reference:

Here's a brief rundown of some the emails obtained by the news outlet (WARNING: OFFENSIVE MATERIAL BELOW):
    - Ahead of Obama's swearing-in ceremony, Paladino sent around a video entitled "Obama Inauguration Rehearsal." The video shows an African tribesman dancing, and is apparently popular among white supremacists.
    - An email with the subject line "Proof the Irish discovered Africa" containing a video of monkeys that appear to be doing a Riverdance-style jig.
    - A video of a naked woman sent from a government email account.
    - A ? video involving a horse and a woman.
    - An email featuring this fake motivational poster:
    2010-04-12-20100409kg88cd4jrywqhwxddwgtu184rt.jpg

- A photo of Barack and Michelle depicted as a ? and a ? :
    2010-04-12-obamaspaladinoemail.jpg

Paladino's spokesman didn't deny any of this in a response to the New York Daily News, saying:
    Carl Paladino has forwarded close friends hundreds of email messages he received. Many of these emails he received were off color, some were politically incorrect, few represented his own opinion, and almost none of them were worth remembering.

We're not surprised the political establishment feels threatened by Carl's drive the take Albany back for taxpayers. Our campaign won't be wading through the details of what is just another liberal Democrat blog smear. It figures that members of the Party who brought us record taxes, record spending and record debt would want to change the topic from reform to having sex with horses and ? parlors.

Great lol.....now we have excellent evidence the Tea Party supports racism. I guess Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann were right all along.......

The Tea Party is now on my target list of villains in the nation....Heyslick, you reading this thread??????? Your beloved KKK Tea Party members are supporting Paladino.

Obama and the Democrats are gonna have a field day with the Republican Party now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reverend Wright is being proven right every single day. AmeriKKKa lives on and well.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

yes and No............yes is because its spiliting up the Republican Party and doin it to a point where the damage might be irrevesible, as Abraham Linclon said, "a house divided cannot stand"...........The "No" in this point (and should be a note of Concren is) that the r beating out the Moderat RePublicans that Actually make somes Sense from Time to Time (Mike Huckabee, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John McCain[sometimes] and Many others)...if they keep winning and take over the Party like they r threatening too, then America has a huge Problem on its hands............the Tea Party reps everyhtng that is (and has been for decades) worng in the Republican party; Racism and intolerance, irrationality and extreme biased thinkin.....we dont want that coming the forefront

in Closing..........Ya Muthafuckas better start voting, like now
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hmmm.

All house ? , please take note. This is not an anomaly. I repeat this is not an anomaly.

White people are angry as ? over the decline of their affairs, and since the big business interest have always have to have an enemy to scapegoat, since the inception of this country, to hide their hand.

You must know the enemy and the blame will shift to everything not white that is in sight. Your good white friends are helpless because there are too few of them. Quit putting your hopes into a political system that has never done anything for you. Instead of voting, strengthen your communities and handle your business so you can at least come from a position of strength. You have a black man in office who doesn't do anything for you because you can't force him to do it. He will take up the ? cause, Jewish Cause, and tell them what he plans to do for them, while he comes in front of you and chides you and offers you nothing.

A blind man could have saw this coming.....................
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reverend Wright is being proven right every single day. AmeriKKKa lives on and well.

Reverend Wright was never wrong.. but was out of his ? damn mind during the caucaus fiasco
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Reverend Wright was never wrong.. but was out of his ? damn mind during the caucaus fiasco

yea...........i think dude felt he got left out during the civil Rights Era, he thought it was his time to shine lol
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    this dude... lol

you know sometimes I think you're cool, then sometimes not cool, then cool again sometimes, then not cool again, ...then cool again.

...its confusing lol

You think I'm cool cause I'm white, but you think I'm not cool because I speak the truth about racism.

I guess it is confusing.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yeah he went too far during that period.....but Reverend Wright was absolutely right that the United States of KKK-A lives on, when even in NEW YORK, the bluest of blue states, can nominate a well known racist like Carl Paladino. Being from NY, I'm shocked he won. I truly can't believe it.

I was willing to see the Tea Party as mostly non-racist, but the illusion is gone now. The Tea Party has made it very clear now that it is a party made up of ? racists that hate Obama because he's a Black man. Republicans have made me sick for years now, but I've never been as disgusted as I am now.

Carl Paladino??!!! Really New York?? REALLY?????

Reverend Wright, speak up brotha......your voice needs to be heard now. Now more than ever. If not him, than somebody else. White people are going crazy again......
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wasn't gonna vote, but now I am. If NY allows this son of a ? to win, than I'll be embarassed to be from here.

Anyone from NY, VOTE in November. Democrats may disgust most of us at this point in time, but they're still light years better than RepubliKKKans.
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options

absolutely the same guy, Republicants in NY LOVE themselves some racism...
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    yes and No............yes is because its spiliting up the Republican Party and doin it to a point where the damage might be irrevesible, as Abraham Linclon said, "a house divided cannot stand"...........The "No" in this point (and should be a note of Concren is) that the r beating out the Moderat RePublicans that Actually make somes Sense from Time to Time (Mike Huckabee, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John McCain[sometimes] and Many others)...if they keep winning and take over the Party like they r threatening too, then America has a huge Problem on its hands............the Tea Party reps everyhtng that is (and has been for decades) worng in the Republican party; Racism and intolerance, irrationality and extreme biased thinkin.....we dont want that coming the forefront

in Closing..........Ya Muthafuckas better start voting, like now

exactly, couldnt have said it better myself.

Tri3W for Governor :-D
  • Funky Dr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah he went too far during that period.....but Reverend Wright was absolutely right that the United States of KKK-A lives on, when even in NEW YORK, the bluest of blue states, can nominate a well known racist like Carl Paladino. Being from NY, I'm shocked he won. I truly can't believe it.

I was willing to see the Tea Party as mostly non-racist, but the illusion is gone now. The Tea Party has made it very clear now that it is a party made up of ? racists that hate Obama because he's a Black man. Republicans have made me sick for years now, but I've never been as disgusted as I am now.

Carl Paladino??!!! Really New York?? REALLY?????

Reverend Wright, speak up brotha......your voice needs to be heard now. Now more than ever. If not him, than somebody else. White people are going crazy again......

You can go ahead and blame this one on the hillbilly MINDED upstaters its ok I wont get mad. I aint gonna lie, it IS racist as ? up here... :(:(