Muslims demand that cheerleaders cover up or stop dancing at b-ball tourney

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38960983

Cheerleaders cover up for U.S.-Iran basketball
Dancers wear black leggings, white T-shirts to respect cultural sensitivities

100901-cheerleaders-story2.standard.jpg

ISTANBUL - Cheerleaders donned black leggings and white T-shirts for a World Championship basketball match between Iran and the United States in Istanbul on Wednesday to respect cultural sensitivities.

Some Iranian officials still left the arena shortly before their routine began, however. At previous matches officials had stood up and turned their backs.

Cheerleaders were missing altogether from Turkey's last two matches in Ankara, raising eyebrows in the overwhelmingly Muslim but officially secular nation, particularly as scantily-clad cheerleaders had been present at other matches.

Patrick Baumann, secretary-general of the International Basketball Federation (FIBA), said "special arrangements" had been made with the dancers' dress on Wednesday.

"We want entertainment to be part of the basketball game. If it needs a little bit of adjustment that is fine with us," he told a news conference.

"It is a balance between respecting the culture and making sure basketball delivers all the pace, excitement and entertainment that goes with the World Championship."

Four teams of dancers have been entertaining fans in the Turkish host venues of Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir and Kayseri.

The dancing troupes come from Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania.

The local organizing committees are in charge of arranging the entertainment but it has to be approved by FIBA, a FIBA spokesman said.

The Ankara troupe, named the Red Foxes and hailing from Ukraine, were absent during Turkey's match against Greece on Tuesday and their match against Russia on Sunday.

The Russia match was attended by Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan and his wife, who wears the Muslim headscarf.

A spokeswoman for Turkey's Sport and Youth directorate said she was not aware of any ban on cheerleaders at Turkish games.

A source close to the situation said however that Turkish government authorities had asked informally that cheerleaders not be present at games attended by officials of the ruling AK Party, which has roots in political Islam.

The party rejects the Islamist label and points to its liberal economic and political reforms.

Is there any time at which Muslims will be asked to respect Western cultural sensitivities? For example, allowing women to dress however they want, allowing women to LIVE after being ? , allowing women to learn to read, etc. etc.

Comments

• BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    t03r41.gif

sxhc1h.jpg

ng4wad.jpg

24cwpcx.jpg

What is wrong with you?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What is wrong with you?

you just posted possibly the gayest four gif combo ever seen on the IC
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you just posted possibly the gayest four gif combo ever seen on the IC

Those are my trademark avi's.

nobody uses those so i use them to express myself.

continue ruffling feathers mr metallica man.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    continue ruffling feathers mr metallica man.

youre not even allowed to ruffle feathers in Islamic countries

the muslim men cant handle it

it throws them into a rapacious rampage of ?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Many Christians disagree with it also. Jews also. Matter of fact, in my travels to Africa and Asia, even those who have indigenous traditions outside of the Abrahamic tradition consider it uncivilized and a insult for a woman too walk around like that. You should get out more. Trust me ? , you are in the minority. Only white western europeans and those under their influence consider this normal.

If I can't walk in the US with my ? hanging out without getting arrested, then others have a right to set their laws the way they see fit. So should the nudist be allowed to walk freely without persecution

it doesn't matter. The world is changing and you crackers better get used to it or you are going to have a really hard time for the few days you have left.

The whole thing is hypocritical. Mind ya business.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You were unable to explain why you are frightened of sexy women in revealing clothing doing flashy dances, And Step.

Are you afraid you'll be unable to control your Muslim urge to ? ? Are you worried about where you'll have to hide the body once you have to Islamically murder the ? victim?
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You were unable to explain why you are frightened of sexy women in revealing clothing doing flashy dances, And Step.

Are you afraid you'll be unable to control your Muslim urge to ? ? Are you worried about where you'll have to hide the body once you have to Islamically murder the ? victim?

Lol. No not really, I was celibate for 4 years. Unlike your savage ass, I don't think women should be paraded around like pounds of flesh and dime store hoes, because it lessens their self respect and respect men have for them.

Let's see. More rapes are committed in America than any other country. It is estimated that over a 100 million people of African and Native descent in the western hemisphere are the by-product of ? by colonizing and slave owning diablos, like yourself. Even if we take it per capita, the top 25 nations , 60 percent are predominately white christian nations. The first entry of a predominately Muslim nation is Kyrgyztan at 29, and they are mostly white, and the next entry after 14 European countries is Tunisia, so you might want to fall back on the ? thing Mordechai.

Because we know for sure your people ? everywhere they went. From Austrailia to America, you crackers were putting in work.

Plus real talk, my wife is fine as any cheerleader, I don't have to ? ..........You damnable beast.....lol.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I was celibate for 4 years.
    That's a shame.
    Unlike your savage ass, I don't think women should be paraded around like pounds of flesh and dime store hoes, because it lessens their self respect and respect men have for them.
    No ? at calling another man's ass "savage."

I think women should be able to dress however they choose, unlike you religious lunatics.
    More rapes are committed in America than any other country.
    Source?
    It is estimated that over a 100 million people of African and Native descent in the western hemisphere are the by-product of ? by colonizing and slave owning diablos, like yourself.
    Source?
    Even if we take it per capita, the top 25 nations , 60 percent are predominately white christian nations. The first entry of a predominately Muslim nation is Kyrgyztan, and they are mostly white.
    Source?
    Because we know for sure your people ? everywhere they went. From Austrailia to America, you crackers were putting in work.
    Yep, that's history.

Meanwhile, in 2010, MUSLIMS are ? women and then murdering them for being "impure." Then MUSLIMS go and ? little boys, like we were talking about in those four separate threads that you avoided entirely, probably because it hits a little too close to home for you.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options

Let me speak on this. Only a carnivorous, low grade, damnable savage would think a woman is sexy based on how little clothes she has on. To a real man, that ? is not appealing at all. Give me a self assured, self respecting woman who carries herself with dignity and doesn't have to use her physical beauty to attract attention or make a living. Low self esteem having chicks getting plastic surgery and but lifts to look a certain way for some degenerates.

You got a lot to learn little man.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's a shame.

No ? at calling another man's ass "savage."

I think women should be able to dress however they choose, unlike you religious lunatics.

Source?

Source?

Source?

Yep, that's history.

Meanwhile, in 2010, MUSLIMS are ? women and then murdering them for being "impure." Then MUSLIMS go and ? little boys, like we were talking about in those four separate threads that you avoided entirely, probably because it hits a little too close to home for you.

Got plenty of sources, cracka, I'm just not gonna play volleyball with you, scrub. You go look them up.

I didn't care. Because it really didn't concern me. I have been all over the world. You haven't left your back yard. What can you tell me? Youre nothing but a troll who has chosen the sour grapes path of life.

Youre really an insecure, bipolar ? ass sociopath, who's only thrill in life is getting people riled up for internet fame. You post on this site and other sites letting people know who you are because in the real world, you mean nothing.

Youre the product of ? ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let me speak on this. Only a carnivorous, low grade, damnable savage would think a woman is sexy based on how little clothes she has on.

Strawman. Never said women have to get nekkid. I just said they should be able to if they so please.

Meanwhile, you are arguing that it's permissible for old Islamic patriarchs to demand that women dress a certain way. You're not caping for these chicks. You're trying to enslave them.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Got plenty of sources, cracka, I'm just not gonna play volleyball with you, scrub. You go look them up.
    As usual, you can't post anything to defend your ramblings. You just watch old Farrakhan tapes and memorize his made up stats.
    I have been all over the world.
    Me too, except Australia and Antarctica.
    Your really an insecure, bipolar ? ass sociopath, who's only thrill in life is getting people riled up for internet fame. You post on this site and other sites letting people know who you are because in the real world, you mean nothing.
    You get emotionally compromised every day on this forum. It's a shame that a guy who brags about being educated and well-traveled is so easily brought to tears by words on the screen. I have no doubt that you've been nowhere, had no education, and desperately seek validation from other racist blacks on the internet because you work a dead-end job for a white boss and he doesn't let you wear your funny little hat in the kitchen.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    As usual, you can't post anything to defend your ramblings. You just watch old Farrakhan tapes and memorize his made up stats.

Me too, except Australia and Antarctica.

You get emotionally compromised every day on this forum. It's a shame that a guy who brags about being educated and well-traveled is so easily brought to tears by words on the screen. I have no doubt that you've been nowhere, had no education, and desperately seek validation from other racist blacks on the internet because you work a dead-end job for a white boss and he doesn't let you wear your funny little hat in the kitchen.

Tears? I make fun of you on the regular. You're just upset that someone can see through your ? , and you can't bully them like you do other ? . I am not TXmade ? . You have serious issues. Anybody that goes around crafting an identity on the internet only to say he was kidding has serious psychological issues. You need help.

I have never bragged about being educated. I am still learning. To the contrary, I have stated what most deem education is a fraud. One thing is for sure, with your constant posting on the all these other sites, it is obvious you have no life. You got booted off the site several times and come crawling back begging to get back on...like a ? . If that doesn't scream suicidal candidate, I don't know what does.

Ha Ha. How was the slaughterhouse and the corner? LAN. LOL

Your mom is racist.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Strawman. Never said women have to get nekkid. I just said they should be able to if they so please.

Meanwhile, you are arguing that it's permissible for old Islamic patriarchs to demand that women dress a certain way. You're not caping for these chicks. You're trying to enslave them.

How you gonna claim Strawman, then put up a strawman?

You know any Muslim Women? I bet you don't. I bet you I can find Muslim women on this site who will tell you otherwise.

Since you big on sources, cite me a Muslim woman that you know.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tears?

You're just upset that someone can see through your ?
    You have no idea how dense my ? really is. The fact that you still resort to anti-Semitic insults on the regular shows me that you've caught hilarious feelings over an illusion.
    How was the slaughterhouse and the corner?
    I didn't start the Slaughterhouse forum, I was just there.

And Tha Corner is of a considerably higher quality than the IC. If you're lurking there, you're aware of this.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The person who made this thread has never been with a woman, and is currently 34 years old.

He is jewish, has a big nose, hasnt cut his hair since 1992, and wears Jesus Sandals.

This is KTELTLELTETUUETLELTETUE, by the way:

ejs8aw.jpg

Just another ugly white ? peckerwood ? , who will end up pulling a Timothy McVeigh or killing the people at his workplace in about 5 years time.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since you big on sources, cite me a Muslim woman that you know.

You consider personal contacts to be citable sources?

I was right, you clearly have no education at all.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    photographic images of males
    you can't top blank's consistency

also i revealed to donkey that that guy's not me, just like i revealed im not jewish, and that im not racist
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you can't top blank's consistency

also i revealed to donkey that that guy's not me, just like i revealed im not jewish, and that im not racist

Quite frankly, this is the worst ever cover up to a lie I have ever seen.

That is you.

You lost control and went on a Jewish-type rampage attacking anybody who mocked your picture.

I've been the target of many many a propaganda, but you are just a lying ? .

Thats you, dont try and hide it in your "safe haven" forum.

I'm here to make your life a living hell.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    many men

many, many, many many men

i have pics of them

I'm sorry that you'll have to re-arrange your alphabetized collection of male imagery, but aside from the atheism thing, nothing I've ever represented myself as on the IC has been true.
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry that you'll have to re-arrange your alphabetized collection of male imagery, but aside from the atheism thing, nothing I've ever represented myself as on the IC has been true.

Editing posts as a means of trying to make people forget the truth and the facts = typical Jew trait.

Big nose just sit down and shut the ? up.

Why dont you make threads about Christian popes/Catholic preists ? young boys?

Why dont I hear you making threads about Jews killing innocent people?

Oh thats right you fucken ugly ? ... Islam is strong and it just makes you mad dont it?

Thank ? you so ugly no ? ever gonna let you reproduce with her, so your fucken name and persona will completely die out when you die.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i reported blank for anti-semitism again

? stays banned
  • blank..
    edited September 2010
    Options

? stays banned

Shalomm Youw Yekh Bat Mitzha Kosher

Yom Kippur

Basically translate all that for you, in proper language..

Eat a fucken ? you jew.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options

You have no idea how dense my ? really is. The fact that you still resort to anti-Semitic insults on the regular shows me that you've caught hilarious feelings over an illusion.

I didn't start the Slaughterhouse forum, I was just there.

And Tha Corner is of a considerably higher quality than the IC. If you're lurking there, you're aware of this.

Youre not a semite even when you try not to play one. I keep telling you this. I just drop little hints to let you know I know you. Don't take it personal, some of my close friends are Talmudic scholars.

I don't lurk on the corner. I am Stephen Johnson, just stop posting cause it was stagnant. And I have a life.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options

? stays banned

You are a hypocrite. You should report yourself.
This discussion has been closed.