Where Y'all Ni99as Like 2 Get Yall Games From????

Options
BRiCKSQUAD
BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
edited February 2010 in IllGaming
Wal-Mart...gamestop...ebay...etc?

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i get them from wherever its cheapest
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i get them from wherever its cheapest

like??????????

i try to ? wit ebay but them ? be biddin like crazy and i always LAUCE
  • adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BRiCKSQUAD wrote: »
    like??????????

i try to ? wit ebay but them ? be biddin like crazy and i always LAUCE

well ? with www.cheapassgamer.com , that website always shows where the best deals are goin down, online and in stores.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cheapassgamer.com - usually alert me on sales and buy x get x free deals
    half.com
    ebay.com
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cheapassgamer.com - usually alert me on sales and buy x get x free deals
    half.com
    ebay.com

son its hard as ? to win a bid on ebay....
    them ? dont play ova there
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Rhino's used to be my ? . Rhino's was dope cause you could walk in there and find pretty much any videogame and system from the NES up, and they had the bomb trade in where you could trade in 2 used games for a new one. They had Saturns and Dreamcast and all the dope old ? , muhfucking obscure ass Neo Geo pockets and them ? .3 dollar NES Joints, Game Gear, just all that good ass GAMER ? .I was dropping close to 1000$ a month at Rhinos.then, one day, I went to Rhino's, and lo and behold, I saw a ? GAMESTOP in it's place. A part of Kevin died that day, and although I still shop at Gamestop, cause all 3 video game stores where I live just happen to be Gamestops, and you CAN find some really cheap ? in the used section, they still a ? for killing Rhino off like that apparently they don't think it's enough of an audience for that type of store.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options

Yeah you right, you can try half.com, they have buy now prices and no bidding
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Rhino's used to be my ? . Rhino's was dope cause you could walk in there and find pretty much any videogame and system from the NES up, and they had the bomb trade in where you could trade in 2 used games for a new one. They had Saturns and Dreamcast and all the dope old ? , muhfucking obscure ass Neo Geo pockets and them ? .3 dollar NES Joints, Game Gear, just all that good ass GAMER ? .I was dropping close to 1000$ a month at Rhinos.then, one day, I went to Rhino's, and lo and behold, I saw a ? GAMESTOP in it's place. A part of Kevin died that day, and although I still shop at Gamestop, cause all 3 video game stores where I live just happen to be Gamestops, and you CAN find some really cheap ? in the used section, they still a ? for killing Rhino off like that apparently they don't think it's enough of an audience for that type of store.

I feel your pain son, gamestop ran out this mom and pops store i used to go to. Asian dude had all the games and sold his used version of new games for $30 max unlike gamestop whose use game prices be like $5 less than the new price. On top of that gamestop trade in values be wack. Ever since then gamestop been the Devil to me
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

I KZ2 off ebay for 39 dollas....you gotta bid on some ? .....and then sneak you one last bid in when its 10 seconds to go and ? .....
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I feel your pain son, gamestop ran out this mom and pops store i used to go to. Asian dude had all the games and sold his used version of new games for $30 max unlike gamestop whose use game prices be like $5 less than the new price. On top of that gamestop trade in values be wack. Ever since then gamestop been the Devil to me

yep. They buy up any chain perceived as a threat to them, and I don't think Rhino's extended past the south, but Rhinos was knocking fire from Gamestop in Albany, GA. From 2002 when Rhinos opened here to 2K7 when they Swallowed Rhino NOBODY wasn't ? with Gamestop here, They had a better trade in value, and stupidly cheaper used games, 10-15 dollar difference VS 4-5 dollar difference of gamestop. ? . I'm still sore bout that ? lol.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yep. They buy up any chain perceived as a threat to them, and I don't think Rhino's extended past the south, but Rhinos was knocking fire from Gamestop in Albany, GA. From 2002 when Rhinos opened here to 2K7 when they Swallowed Rhino NOBODY wasn't ? with Gamestop here, They had a better trade in value, and stupidly cheaper used games, 10-15 dollar difference VS 4-5 dollar difference of gamestop. ? . I'm still sore bout that ? lol.
    Man that place u were describing sounds just like Play N Trade. They got all that old ? for cheap. ? a Gamestop.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I 'em wherever. Mostly gamestop really. Many of the stores like Target, Wal-Mart Kmart etc sell ? too expensive sometimes. Like KZ2, that is like 30 or 40 at GS but at them other stores it's 60. I just look around for deals really, I don't shop online at all. I have a GS card that gives me 10% off buying used games and stuff, and that's what I usually buy. Also get 10% more trade in value, so I can't really complain.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Best Buyyyyyyyy
  • vagrant-718
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Toys R Us deal 2/7 - 2/13

Buy 3 Get 4th Free all video games $29.99 or more

Buy 1 Get 1 $5.00 off all games $19.99 or less

Free Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with purchase of 360 Elite

Free $25 Gift Card with purchase of Xbox Arcade
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? buy games?????
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Best Buyyyyyyyy

best buy is a rip off.
  • vagrant-718
    edited February 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    best buy is a rip off.

Lol, says the person that shops at Gamestop. GS is the biggest rip-off
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, says the person that shops at Gamestop. GS is the biggest rip-off

lol. you beat me to it. hate em but i need those midnight releases.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    anyone remember Funcoland?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    corner game store by my house. usually get games a few days early and happily sell them to you.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gamestop IS Funcoland
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gamestop IS Funcoland

oh ? , i aint even realize that
  • vagrant-718
    edited February 2010
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    oh ? , i aint even realize that

Lol, I remember i used to go to funcoland, then one day i showed up and it was called gamestop