UK Teen Luke Angel Banned From US Over Obama Email

Options
LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge
and the system goes on about repressive dictator regimes outside the west, the diffrence is those regimes don't pretend while the goverments in the west that represent the system are undercover, fashist control freaks

this 17 year old kid saw a tv programe about the discrepacies in the official story of 9'11 over here and got upset about it and while ? , sent a rant to the white house calling obama a ?

feds(police) over here then raided his yard(house) and saw he was just a silly little kid but told him that the US authorities have banned him from the US for life, crazy ?

like he's gonna hijack the next plane going wit bare machine(guns) and bazooka's, c-4 and ? and fly that ? into the white house or sumthin, on some super rambo ? , i mean it's a crazy world we live in, i guess its like that old saying, the truth hurts, he must have said sumthin that really hurt, because the newspapers over here are saying the word 'illuminati' was mentioned in that programne, i can just imagine what was in that email, ha ha, crazy, yes surr....? obama

taken from a mainstream right wing newspaper from over here's website, http://www.dailymail.co.uk

British teenager banned from America for life after sending Barack Obama abusive email

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 1:49 PM on 14th September 2010
Comments (206)
Add to My Stories

A British teenager has been banned from America for life for sending Barack Obama an abusive email, in which he calls the President a p***k.
Luke Angel, 17, insulted Mr Obama while ? after watching a programme about the 9/11 attacks on the U.S.
Angel was reprimanded by police on both sides of the Atlantic after firing off the message to the White House.

Reprimand: Luke Angel, left, had his message to Mr Obama intercepted by the FBI
The FBI intercepted the message and contacted police in the UK who went to see Mr Angel at his home in Silsoe, Bedfordshire.
The college student is now on a list of people who are banned from visiting the States.
The teenager told the Bedfordshire On Sunday newspaper that he had sent the email after watching a TV programme about September 11.
When asked about the ban, Luke said: 'I don't really care. My parents aren't very happy about it.

'The police who came round took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever.'
A Bedfordshire Police spokesman said: 'The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language.
'We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him. He said, "Oh dear, it was me".'

Officers will take no criminal action.
This latest case comes a year after that of computer hacker Gary McKinnon, who is facing decades in a U.S. jail for crimes allegedly committed from his north London home.
The extradition of the Asperger's sufferer - who was searching for evidence of alien life when he hacked into NASA and Pentagon computers - brought a storm of protest.
A review of the Extradition Act - which governs arrangements between the U.S. and UK - was announced earlier this month by Home Secretary Theresa May.
The laws allow America and European Union countries to have British citizens arrested and sent for trial abroad - without presenting the level of evidence which would be needed for prosecution in the UK.
A judge will lead a panel examining whether the Extradition Act and European Arrest Warrant are being used to unfairly pursue Britons.
At the heart of the controversy is the fact the Act is 'lopsided' because British citizens are not given the same legal protection as Americans.
It comes against the backdrop of questions over Freedom of Speech in the U.S. - particularly in light of the row over the building of a mosque on the site if Ground Zero.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1311701/Brit-Luke-Angel-banned-US-sending-Barack-Obama-abusive-e-mail.html#ixzz0zaZG37SS

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well, dont troll our president
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ blaming Obama for 9/11. yep, everything is Obama's fault. Cant find your keys in the morning? Obama took them. You got fired from work? Obama made your boss fire you. 10 Children died in a drive by today, Obama was the culprit.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Post-9/11 World. Can't take any chances.

*snicker*
  • LONDON!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think your all missing the point, it dosen't matter if obama was responsible or not for 9'11 or if it was bush for that matter in this case, thats not the point, the point is the undercover dictator overreaction to a childish ? rant in a email to the white house from a harmless 17 year old kid, to the point where they have banned him for life from ever touching foot in the states, thats what is the issue and point, thats what i'm talking about
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    i think your all missing the point, it dosen't matter if obama was responsible or not for 9'11 or if it was bush for that matter in this case, thats not the point, the point is the undercover dictator overreaction to a childish ? rant in a email to the white house from a harmless 17 year old kid, to the point where they have banned him for life from ever touching foot in the states, thats what is the issue and point, thats what i'm talking about

If this would have happened 10 years ago, the result would have been the same.
    If this would have happened 20 or even 30 years ago, the result would have been the same.

You don't send ? up ? to the President of the US, no matter who's in office or where you live. It would be different if dude said some ? on a message board, but he sent it directly to the White House... That's some ? you just don't do!

Hell... Sending some ? like that to a sitting leader in some countries would end in your death... no matter WHERE you live. ? , earlier this year, Israel sent an assassination squad to Dubai to ? a cat from Hamas and a few years back a Russian dissident was murdered in England by agents from Moscow.

Don't think 'cause you're talkin ? from another country that you're somehow safe from being dealt with.
  • LONDON!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If this would have happened 10 years ago, the result would have been the same.
    If this would have happened 20 or even 30 years ago, the result would have been the same.

You don't send ? up ? to the President of the US, no matter who's in office or where you live. It would be different if dude said some ? on a message board, but he sent it directly to the White House... That's some ? you just don't do!

Hell... Sending some ? like that to a sitting leader in some countries would end in your death... no matter WHERE you live. ? , earlier this year, Israel sent an assassination squad to Dubai to ? a cat from Hamas and a few years back a Russian dissident was murdered in England by agents from Moscow.

Don't think 'cause you're talkin ? from another country that you're somehow safe from being dealt with.

thats my whole point exactly, your breaking it down, your breaking down what 'faschism' is and 'dictator control freak' mentality's are, thats the whole point,

the diffrence between those regimes that are labeled dictator's, opressive regimes, 'evil doers' by the goverments that represent the system is they don't pretend to be anything than what they really are, whilst wit the goverments that represent the system, they be going on, on there high horses, in a condenscending, patronising, phony fashion about how there whiter than white, perfect than perfect, open free speech democracy's and better than everybody else outside the west, because they live in the 'free' world, you get what i'm saying, that is the exact point i was getting at
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    thats my whole point exactly, your breaking it down, your breaking down what 'faschism' is and 'dictator control freak' mentality's are, thats the whole point,

the diffrence between those regimes that are labeled dictator's, opressive regimes, 'evil doers' by the goverments that represent the system is they don't pretend to be anything than what they really are, whilst wit the goverments that represent the system, they be going on, on there high horses, in a condenscending, patronising, phony fashion about how there whiter than white, perfect than perfect, open free speech democracy's and better than everybody else outside the west, because they live in the 'free' world, you get what i'm saying, that is the exact point i was getting at

you're completely off base.

If I'm under an oppressive regime and speak out against the dictator ANYWHERE, public or private, I run the risk of disappearing.

In the US, it's perfectly acceptable to speak out against the President anywhere. However, you don't send threats his way or send any ? directly to him. I can say whatever I want as long as I don't threaten his life or his family's lives, or threaten to harm him.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

If I'm under an oppressive regime and speak out against the dictator ANYWHERE, public or private, I run the risk of disappearing.

In the US, it's perfectly acceptable to speak out against the President anywhere. However, you don't send threats his way or send any ? directly to him. I can say whatever I want as long as I don't threaten his life or his family's lives, or threaten to harm him.

He never threatened Obama though......he never said he was gonna ? him. He was banned for calling Obama a ? , LOL......come on, should he really be banned for that? I know I'm a rebel at heart but come on.....banned????
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

He threatened to harm Obama?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh noes. America needs more ? retards with bad teeth.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well, dont troll our president
    lol................
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    America doesnt allow free speech?

Look, the thread's subject shows up to defend himself.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so he got banned from the US... Big ? deal. He's from the UK right? Odds is he wasn't makin his way over here anyway. This is a non story about an overreaction to a non issue.

This has nothing to do with secret fascism or dictatorship. It's more of a juvenile... "you called me a name so you can't come over and play my xbox anymore"
  • LONDON!
    edited September 2010
    Options

he never threatened his family or him, like kingblaze said, he sent a drunken childish rant about the illuminati and inaccurancies about 9'11's official story and called obama a ?

to ban him from the US for life after they authorities in the US researched his profile and know he's just some harmless little 17 year old kid is undercover faschisim and undercover dictator control freak movements, because its blatant faschist/dictator regimes the system has always propped up and supported or put in place through coups throughout history going back to the 40's in the last century, thats there m.o, they just can't come wit those type of blatant policy's in the US for obvious reasons, they have to make it look good for the public, yes they do, for the human being sheeple that vote them in, real talk
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Unlike many/lots of Americans at least the kid aint blaming former President Bush & he's being current about his disdain whether it's right or not. Maybe if the kid apologized and said he didn't realize President Obama inherited the current mess America finds its self in & its NOT Obamas fault.

I dont know what you mean by "at least the kid aint blaming former Presiden Bush." Do you mean like literally blaming him on the conspiracy tip or blaming him because he allowed it to happen?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He never threatened Obama though......he never said he was gonna ? him. He was banned for calling Obama a ? , LOL......come on, should he really be banned for that? I know I'm a rebel at heart but come on.....banned????

We have to stay vigilante.. if not the terrorist have won.. Hes british.., so you know he .. fancy's tea parties. Thisis a page out of the W's play book preemptive strike..
  • LONDON!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We have to stay vigilante.. if not the terrorist have won.. Hes british.., so you know he .. fancy's tea parties. Thisis a page out of the W's play book preemptive strike..

ha ha, your funny talking about tea, when you damn well know your a fully fledged, card carrying tea party republican, captain america suit wearing, tight spandex wearing cape and all, reach every tea party event and republican convention, george w bush at his autobiography book signing autograph seeking, know every word of the republican charter and manifesto off the top of your head, donates to the nra's fund montly, believes everything he sees on fox news and believes it is 'unbiased' and a 'news' channel watching mudda focker, come on now fam, don't front, it's me man, it's your boy you know this too be true, its ok to come out of the closet man, be you 'brothaman', do you...system loving lost mudda fockers, ? me up, ha ha

and again, like i always be saying, i'm not anti-america, or anti-west, i'm anti-system, theirs absouletely nuthin wrong wit loving up your country and representing it to the fullest, its every human beings right, i'm not taking the ? out of america, i'm taking the ? out of this right wing duppy, dumb, gullable fruitcake who thinks its ok for ? like obama to get on like undercover dictator control freaks and i'm not right or left neither, i'm into common sense and the last time i heard, the legal head representative of the system in the white house is supposedly left wing and represents the democrats, ? obama, lets go
  • TheMostInfamous
    TheMostInfamous Members Posts: 65
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol @ this funneh