For those that grade Ip Man Higher then True Legend...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    True Legend seemed like a poor mans Ip Man without the authenticity toward the 2nd half

The fights cant compare to Ip Man at all
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ip man just had a better overall story and plot and the fight scenes were better. With true legend I thought the movie was over after he fought his brother in law, but the movie continued for an extra thirty minutes on some ol' ? that didn't really make sense to me. True Legend was decent but the ending was just off to me.
  • d-skrilla
    d-skrilla Members Posts: 41
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    Ip man just had a better overall story and plot and the fight scenes were better. With true legend I thought the movie was over after he fought his brother in law, but the movie continued for an extra thirty minutes on some ol' ? that didn't really make sense to me. True Legend was decent but the ending was just off to me.

^^^^^I concur.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »

I agree on this one. It seems like they tried to do some Fearless ? like when Jet Li fought foreigners.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.