Worst black actor/actress

Options
trie
trie Members Posts: 73
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Bokeem Woodbine or Tracy Morgan
for females...Beyonce Knowles

Comments

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    trie wrote: »

I'll say one thing, Tracy Morgan goes back to Hustle Man on Martin so I've always watched his shows/movies!

But there's just times where I just feel that he's shuckin' and jivin', like he puts on far more than he needs to and doesn't really compliment that with acting
    he's not a good actor, he's funny at times but then it gets corny! I just watched Cop Out and that proves my point..not saying it's not funny but too much!

You take that and compare that to The Other Guys, Will Farrell is about even with Tracy. The only difference with Will that I notice is that he has sort of a
    "natural" goofyness about him thats just hilarious and he's a good actor IMO! But Tracy is funny at times but I'm not convinced of him as a full actor.

Bokeem's shine was in the 90's, he needs to stop! The Fifth Commandment was aight, but everything else not so good! But no hate, shoutout to him getting
    that B-C movie money!

Beyonce is the worse actor ever, no explanation needed!!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    trie wrote: »

co-sign
    remember that movie obessed???
    ? had no emotion at all in that ?
    sh's trash
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    co-sign
    remember that movie obessed???
    ? had no emotion at all in that ?
    sh's trash

You remember Goldmember?! Only good thing about her being on screen was lookin at her sexiness. SHAZAAAM!
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You remember Goldmember?! Only good thing about her being on screen was lookin at her sexiness. SHAZAAAM!

nope she is not the worse, that goes to Meagan Goode. I want someone to name a movie where she was even decent in. The worst black actor Allen Payne.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nope she is not the worse, that goes to Meagan Goode. I want someone to name a movie where she was even decent in. The worst black actor Allen Payne.

Eve's Bayou. I stand by Beyonce being a horrible actress. SHAZAAM!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Meagan Good was, erm, good in Brick. Her role wasn't very big but her character was an important part of the story and she played it well. She's definitely not a rubbish actor. Beyonce on the other hand...
  • master_mentor
    master_mentor Members Posts: 222
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A lot of rappers own this thread...50 cent, Nas, Eminem,
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A lot of rappers own this thread...50 cent, Nas, Eminem,

Was just about to post this....

basically alot of big name singers/rappers/athletes that are just a big name that will draw people to a movie......
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Meagan Good was, erm, good in Brick. Her role wasn't very big but her character was an important part of the story and she played it well. She's definitely not a rubbish actor. Beyonce on the other hand...

Nah and Meagan Good has been in alot of movies since she was young so she has some good/bad ones but none that are spectacular!!
  • trie
    trie Members Posts: 73
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Meagan Good needs a break out role or she's gonna get stuck where she is...these rappers i guess, that's true, lol, can't argue against Nelly in The longest yard lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shawn wayans!!!!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ray allen, he got game lol!
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pretty much everybody in those Tyler Perry's shows.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Brick just seen that in Netflix not a bad little unknown flick.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »

haters gonna hate
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can't think of a black male right this second, but females definitely goes to Beyonce. She's WOAT.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nas in Ticker= worst acting ever

Shawn Wayans = worst black actor, i swear that fool would not get roles if it wasn't for his brother
    Maegan Good = worst female black actress, she always plays the girlfriend and her characters never have depth. She is pretty much eye candy
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    haters gonna hate

Really, have you not seen those shows?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so nobody gonna say jamie foxx...
    and before you say ray was a break out movie.....he looked like a young ray charles and his ass already thought he could sing.....so he was made for the role.....but tell me what else was he good in. where he didnt make stupid ass faces and speak too low for the mic to pick up.
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited September 2010
    Options
    U ? trippin, bokeem and Allen payne is good actors, y'all ever seen jasons lyric, new Jack city, strapped.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    U ? trippin, bokeem and Allen payne is good actors, y'all ever seen jasons lyric, new Jack city, strapped.

yeah people saw 'em, hence the opinions.....just a different standard for what makes a 'good actor'
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited September 2010
    Options
    darkstarr8 wrote: »

this to the fullest. from the kids to the adults.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sideNote:

Why all low-budget black films have background music during dialogue that is louder than the dialogue?.. I watched "something like a business" w/Kevin Hart <- My ?
    but the quality was soo off & it had some good comics in it.. How could it have gotten so bad? they had the whole song play during scenes & you could not make out what they were saying.. tsk tsk.

sometimes a bad movie, will have a great actor in it... sad.. If Beyonce was in it.. that would been the ? -stained icing on the glass-filled cake!