Jewish Racism, The Talmud, and Black people: The Slave and the Master

Options
And Step
And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Big up to my peoples who strive to sincerely adhere to the Abrahamic Tradition and principles.

This thread will show the Jewish racism that emanates from the Talmud. Particularly toward the Christians and Black people. We will show how the precepts of this book are practiced today. We will show how a segment of their population has made a concerted effort to thwart Black independence and benefited greatly from the institutions of Jim Crow and slavery. Some of those who benefited parlayed their earnings into Corporations and Financial institutions who participate in racist and discriminatory practices today. There are many who strive to adhere to the principles of the Torah and Tanakh. These are the honorable ones. Big up to the Torah Jewry crew.

This thread will give you insight into the demented, neurotic mind of Ktulu and why he has a compulsive love/hate obsession with Black people. Contrary to popular belief, His hatred is not spontaneous, it is a result of millineums old, ingrained, attitude and teachings that have manifested in a most pernicious way.

You will find loads of reference points and sources and we will go from point A to Z. And believe it or not, the overwhelming and vast majority of s:eek:ources will be from their own scholars, rabbis, and historians.

A note to you house ? who feel like jumping in and defending your master. Fall back. You sat by while blacks, Christians, and Muslims were assailed, we are asking you to maintain that same stance.

This is not the time to start speaking French, talmbout "we".

It's about to get real scurry up in her.

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh look, a Muslim obsessed with Jews. Never seen that before.

I guess this is revenge for when I exposed the 5% cult, the Nation of Islam, and Islam in general. Hilariously, I'm not even Jewish.
    the Abrahamic Tradition and principles.
    Slavish devotion to a non-existent cosmic dictator. Shameful behavior.

As an atheist, any exposure of any religion is a W for me.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh look, a Muslim obsessed with Jews. Never seen that before.

I guess this is revenge for when I exposed the 5% cult, the Nation of Islam, and Islam in general. Hilariously, I'm not even Jewish.

Slavish devotion to a non-existent cosmic dictator. Shameful behavior.

As an atheist, any exposure of any religion is a W for me.

Oh look, a Jewish person who changes his identity to fit in, who is obsessed with Muslims and Blacks, and devotes multiple threads to the subject, yet gets real sensitive when someone makes one thread exposing them. Never seen that before. LOL

When you throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the one who gets hit always yelps. LMAO. Not about revenge, it just seems you have selective amnesia when it comes to your own and I have not seen you take on that subject, which is most hypocritical. SO we gonna even the playing field a bit. And how dare you insult the Jews. The people who this thread highlights are not Jews. They are pretending to be. A true Jew would never engage in the practices that you fear I am going to expose. Your not a Jew, your Jewish. There is a difference.

Don't worry ? , I will treat this subject with the utmost respect, . And uh, I told you my teachers are many not just Muslims. Some are Jews, Hebrew and Christian and even agnostic and atheist. I am at home and can contribute to many subjects, because I can learn from errbody.

Guess what Mr. Atheist? More people accept the reality of a Creator than ever before. Matter of fact, the Number of Muslims world wide is 1.6 Billion now, that is a 60 percent increase in the last 50 years. Christians now top over a billion. Don't you dummies know, that the more you promote something the more people investigate it and you actually create more interest? Thank for the exposure.

Which is why this thread was born, So people can actually see what really goes on, with the Khazar crew. Wait til the Communist and Atheist threads come alive, really gonna be some stuff jumping off

Atheist lauce.

Take it like a man.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Oh look, a Jewish person

wrong from the jump

rest of post invalid

lol
  • ThaChozenWun