Savages.

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Social Lounge
As she and her family endured a home invasion ordeal of torture, ? and killing, Jennifer Hawke-Petit walked into a Connecticut bank and withdrew $15,000 in the hope of placating her abductors, according to a newly released 911 call from the bank.

Hawke-Petit may have believed her abductors would let her go, but they are accused of taking her home where she was sexually assaulted and killed. They also tied up and assaulted her husband, Dr. William Petit, a prominent Connecticut doctor, and their daughters, Hayley, 17, and Michaela, 11, according to officials and testimony in the trial of one of the suspects, Steven Hayes.

Hayes, 47, is accused of sexually assaulting and strangling Hawke-Petit. Joshua Komisarjevsky, 30, who is awaiting trial, is charged with sexually assaulting Michaela.

The July 2007 ordeal began, authorities said, as Komisarjevsky followed Hawke-Petit and her two daughters from a grocery store. At the end of the ordeal, the two allegedly tied Michaela and Hayley to their beds, poured gasoline on and around them and set the house on fire, killing them and their mother.

Today, Dr. Petit, the sole survivor, sobbed as jurors in New Haven Superior Court saw graphic photos of his daughters' bodies. A juror also cried as the evidence was passed among jurors, The Associated Press reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-call-images-depict-jennifer-hawke-petit-withdrawing/story?id=11648639

they should feed them to dogs

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hayes-Komisarjevsky-sbs_370x278.jpg

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

they should feed them to dogs

Thats too good of a treatment....
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow...... What goes through these peoples minds to be able to do that ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is almost a repeat of a story from a few years ago when five blacks kidnapped a white couple and ? them, tortured them, and murdered them over a long weekend. The media was hesitant to even mention that they were black.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

killers.jpg
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is almost a repeat of a story from a few years ago when five blacks kidnapped a white couple and ? them, tortured them, and murdered them over a long weekend. The media was hesitant to even mention that they were black.

killers.jpg

Everyone has ? up people in their race. If one race has done it, another race would do the same in a heartbeat.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Everyone has ? up people in their race. If one race has done it, another race would do the same in a heartbeat.

Blacks disagree with this. Blacks believe they are inherently more moral than other races. Ask the IC.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Blacks disagree with this. Blacks believe they are inherently more moral than other races. Ask the IC.

I'm black I agree with it. My fathers black, muslim, and he'd agree with it.
    Ether would agree with it.
    Major Pain would agree with it.

2012,Musicology,AndStep and a few others would not though.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The husband, untied himself an escaped to the neighbors, interesting.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The husband, untied himself an escaped to the neighbors, interesting.

His wife was always complaining about how she was independent.

He didn't want to ? her off so he let her try to escape her self.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    His wife was always complaining about how she was independent.

He didn't want to ? her off so he let her try to escape her self.

Just seems peculiar though. His wife had MS, they walloped him a couple times and tied him up in the basement as apposed to killing him right off the hop. He escaped the plastic ties and being tied up. I dunno, story smells stinky. The only thing that settles my suspicions is that if he did pay someone to off his wife and kids, they would probably have ratted him out by now.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just seems peculiar though. His wife had MS, they walloped him a couple times and tied him up in the basement as apposed to killing him right off the hop. He escaped the plastic ties and being tied up. I dunno, story smells stinky. The only thing that settles my suspicions is that if he did pay someone to off his wife and kids, they would probably have ratted him out by now.

Yea I knew what you were saying. I thought it was fishy as well. He left his wife AND kids in there, I can maybe see leaving your wife behind, but to leave the kids is just not normal.

Just because they didn't rat him out though might not mean much, there are some hitmen willing to go through with it and give the money to their family and go sit their time in jail.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea I knew what you were saying. I thought it was fishy as well. He left his wife AND kids in there, I can maybe see leaving your wife behind, but to leave the kids is just not normal.

Just because they didn't rat him out though might not mean much, there are some hitmen willing to go through with it and give the money to their family and go sit their time in jail.

Good point.

They said things got out of control, maybe they didn't intend to ? the kids as well, maybe tha'ts why they ain't saying ? :unno

Another thing, the husband told the police he didn't know the fate of wife and kids but heard his wife in the kitchen, well duuuh, how the f*ck would you if you only got stormed in the middle of the night? He was sleeping on the couch? Very convenient imo, gives them a chance to mess him up a little for effect and bring him downstairs without stirring the others.

Idk, maybe I'm just being suspicious, programmed by society to think the husband had something to do with it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Good point.

They said things got out of control, maybe they didn't intend to ? the kids as well, maybe tha'ts why they ain't saying ? :unno

Another thing, the husband told the police he didn't know the fate of wife and kids but heard his wife in the kitchen, well duuuh, how the f*ck would you if you only got stormed in the middle of the night? He was sleeping on the couch? Very convenient imo, gives them a chance to mess him up a little for effect and bring him downstairs without stirring the others.

Idk, maybe I'm just being suspicious, programmed by society to think the husband had something to do with it.

lol, Why ain't you a detective again?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol, Why ain't you a detective again?

Because flying a fighter jet or being a sniper are the only real cool positions.
  • Swiffness!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DUMB Blacks disagree with this. DUMB Blacks believe they are inherently more moral than other races. Ask the DUMB IC posters.

Fixed.......
  • Swiffness!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just seems peculiar though.

"Doctors said later Petit had lost as much as seven pints of blood. He said his neighbor didn't even recognize him at first, because he was so ? ."

He was in no condition to save anybody but himself.....
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No lie i'm watching this play out.. I live 20min from there & I opened my account at that BAC.. them Cheshire cops need to be ashamed at how slow they were.... Amazing how it all went down.. So ? up.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About$ wrote: »
    No lie i'm watching this play out.. I live 20min from there & I opened my account at that BAC.. them Cheshire cops need to be ashamed at how slow they were.... Amazing how it all went down.. So ? up.

So wait, cops were slow to show up to a disturbance in a WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD?

0002xyt0
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    "Doctors said later Petit had lost as much as seven pints of blood. He said his neighbor didn't even recognize him at first, because he was so ? ."

He was in no condition to save anybody but himself.....

Yeah I read that part, I understand it too because I've lost a ? load of blood and your body does not operate like it should. But that's not the part that seem peculiar.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm black I agree with it. My fathers black, muslim, and he'd agree with it.
    Ether would agree with it.
    Major Pain would agree with it.

2012,Musicology,AndStep and a few others would not though.

That's because your a house ? . I would agree partially, just from a different perspective though.

Quit sucking up trying to play the good ? . ? is disgusting.
  • About$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    So wait, cops were slow to show up to a disturbance in a WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD?

0002xyt0

THAT's what i said!... wtf is the world coming to?

& yal ask me why i stay strapped up? pleeeeeaze
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options

killers.jpg

That's because they know white mother history in the modern Era.

Panicky white girls have a history of blaming family murders and other crimes on Black men, when they did it or set the ? up. And due to the many lawsuits that have been paid out from cities, due to overzealous police harrasing and falsely accusing black men, they just want to be cautious. Newspapers have been sued also for falsely reporting incidents. I understand why they would in light of the reality that most blacks ? blacks and not whites.

Susan Smith - Drowned her babies and blamed it a black guy. Was the inspiration for Paul Mooney's hotline 1-900-Blame a ? .

Mabel Hallam - White hoe who cheated on her husband and said a black dude ? her. Led to his lynching and murder.

Bonnie Sweten - Jetsetting mama who after stealing 700k from her boss asked after she too what she wanted to do she replied "I want to go to Disneyland" but not before falsely accusing 2 black dudes of kidnapping her and stuffing her in the trunk.

White Hofstra Student(2009) - another hoe who was enganged in gang bangery with 4 mandingos(not that there is anything wrong with that). and decided you know what, I'm going to cry ? because well my rich daddy is going to find out. Funny how we don't know her name, yet we know the name of the North Carolina Stripper who accused the Duke Lacrosse team. Hmmmmm...

So you know...

Emmet Till
    Scottsboro Boys
    Willie Bennett
    George Richardson

Black man befriends white woman who wrongfully accused him of ?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_18_98/ai_66157011/
  • About$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    That's because they know white mother history in the modern Era.

Panicky white girls have a history of blaming family murders and other crimes on Black men, when they did it or set the ? up. And due to the many lawsuits that have been paid out from cities, due to overzealous police harrasing and falsely accusing black men, they just want to be cautious. Newspapers have been sued also for falsely reporting incidents. I understand why they would in light of the reality that most blacks ? blacks and not whites.

Susan Smith - Drowned her babies and blamed it a black guy. Was the inspiration for Paul Mooney's hotline 1-900-Blame a ? .

Mabel Hallam - White hoe who cheated on her husband and said a black dude ? her. Led to his lynching and murder.

Bonnie Sweten - Jetsetting mama who after stealing 700k from her boss asked after she too what she wanted to do she replied "I want to go to Disneyland" but not before falsely accusing 2 black dudes of kidnapping her and stuffing her in the trunk.

White Hofstra Student(2009) - another hoe who was enganged in gang bangery with 4 mandingos(not that there is anything wrong with that). and decided you know what, I'm going to cry ? because well my rich daddy is going to find out. Funny how we don't know her name, yet we know the name of the North Carolina Stripper who accused the Duke Lacrosse team. Hmmmmm...

So you know...

Emmet Till
    Scottsboro Boys
    Willie Bennett
    George Richardson

Black man befriends white woman who wrongfully accused him of ?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_18_98/ai_66157011/

& U forgot Jennifer Willbanks (runaway bride) back in 2005 made up that two black men kidnapped her... just gross!
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    That's because your a house ? . I would agree partially, just from a different perspective though.

Quit sucking up trying to play the good ? . ? is disgusting.

How, exactly, would you agree "partially"?
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About$ wrote: »
    THAT's what i said!... wtf is the world coming to?

& yal ask me why i stay strapped up? pleeeeeaze

Same here... lol any cats run up on you cuz you look like Jadakiss?