How could we better Earth?

Options

Comments

• BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    we can better earth by, for 1, respecting the earth. understanding that this planet is alive and kicking. it moves. it rotates. it grows ? out of dirt. the water flows constantly.

ashes to ashes, dust to dust. we never truely die. a part of you will always be.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, it's more than just cars.

But to start we could overthrow the companies who keep pushing alternative sources under the rug to maintain their grip on it all. This would really, really, cut down on pollution to start using electric cars, hydrogen cars, even hybrids would be a nice start. These cars would obviously have to be cheap to the buyer because not everyone can afford to go get one when they're $30,000 or more. Their should be a program where if you trade in one car under the value you get half off the purchase, or if you trade in a car equal to or more than it's value you get the car for free.

Secondly find another kind of electric source..... OH WAIT! We DO have that. So let's start by quit giving money to ? banks and companies, and lets take those billions and start new companies that will help to put solar grids and hydro grids into place and slowly but surely begin to end our faulty coal, oil, gas, and uranium powered energy system which doesn't even deliver half of the generated energy.

Population control, IMO do one of three things. 1.) Stop going into labs trying to make people live longer every year. 2.) Place a law limiting the amount of Children to two, one for you, one for your other. 3.) Produce a fertility drug that limits pregnancy and make it as common as flu shots, or small pox shots. We are already on population control though, we have more than enough unhealthy processed foods out to ? us off, but the government see's big money in making us sick and then charging us out the ass to fix that illness and keep us living long enough to keep the cycle going for 60 years.

You already know I think religion should be abolished.

I think we should play "? " in science.

I think we need to keep NASA a top priority. The truth is human survival depends on finding other inhabitable planets and learning some sort of space travel. Even if we do "fix" our greenhouse gas problems and pollution problems at some point the sun will burn out if water doesn't run out before then.

I got a ? load more but that's it for now.

Damn, on point post!

The only thing I'd like to add to that is that every man should smoke some weed and chill the ? out.

If one gets drug tested, than you're on your own.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I also think Chike and Bootybutter have made some great posts.......
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you are a very very very stupid man

roflmao with tears
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Listen to Nature's call and turn back to ? .
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, it's more than just cars.

But to start we could overthrow the companies who keep pushing alternative sources under the rug to maintain their grip on it all. This would really, really, cut down on pollution to start using electric cars, hydrogen cars, even hybrids would be a nice start. These cars would obviously have to be cheap to the buyer because not everyone can afford to go get one when they're $30,000 or more. Their should be a program where if you trade in one car under the value you get half off the purchase, or if you trade in a car equal to or more than it's value you get the car for free.

Secondly find another kind of electric source..... OH WAIT! We DO have that. So let's start by quit giving money to ? banks and companies, and lets take those billions and start new companies that will help to put solar grids and hydro grids into place and slowly but surely begin to end our faulty coal, oil, gas, and uranium powered energy system which doesn't even deliver half of the generated energy.

Population control, IMO do one of three things. 1.) Stop going into labs trying to make people live longer every year. 2.) Place a law limiting the amount of Children to two, one for you, one for your other. 3.) Produce a fertility drug that limits pregnancy and make it as common as flu shots, or small pox shots. We are already on population control though, we have more than enough unhealthy processed foods out to ? us off, but the government see's big money in making us sick and then charging us out the ass to fix that illness and keep us living long enough to keep the cycle going for

I got a ? load more but that's it for now.

Smh, at you saying religion should be abolished and yet feeling the need to control birth patterns through law as though that is not religion.

P.S. we are ? . We don't have to play.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Smh, at you saying religion should be abolished and yet feeling the need to control birth patterns through law as though that is not religion.

P.S. we are ? . We don't have to play.

You're Muslim, So i expect the religion ? .

And you know what I was talking about with the second part u had something for.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're Muslim, So i expect the religion ? .

And you know what I was talking about with the second part u had something for.

I don't ascribe to labels. I have a nature that I am trying to get in tune with.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am Muslim.

Agreed........

If you don't want to ascribe to a specific religious label, I will say that you find Holy Books and religion a special part of life. So of course you wouldn't agree with abolishing them. That's understandable. But I believe they are detrimental to growth.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Agreed........

If you don't want to ascribe to a specific religious label, I will say that you find Holy Books and religion a special part of life. So of course you wouldn't agree with abolishing them. That's understandable. But I believe they are detrimental to growth.

Detrimental to growth? How could something that you can find value in and elevates you be detrimental to growth? This is absurd.

The founding fathers of this country were religious in a big sense. So Malcolm X was better as Detroit Red? What you should say is you haven't found a use for them yet because of a preconceived prejudice and a woeful lack of what those books really are and how to use them. Say that.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How do you think population control is going to help the world? It's already hurt it. It turns women's bodies into political battlefields and doesn't offer any real political solutions to the problem. It just tells poor women that they are multiplying too quickly. The reason that this world is in ? right now is that there are too few resources; it's because too few people own most of the resources! Economic redistribution and common ownership of the means of production would satisfy the needs of a growing population. Capitalism is not productive when it comes to a growing world where more people need more resources in order to survive.

Population has a limit to maintain the balance of life, we are crossing it. End of story.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Detrimental to growth? How could something that you can find value in and elevates you be detrimental to growth? This is absurd.

The founding fathers of this country were religious in a big sense. So Malcolm X was better as Detroit Red? What you should say is you haven't found a use for them yet because of a preconceived prejudice and a woeful lack of what those books really are and how to use them. Say that.

Because each group has large numbers of people who can't pull the value from those books.

In all honesty if it were just books, I'd be fine. Some books though, all the mormon ? has to go, the Hadith and Sunnah have to go.

But organized groups using religion as an excuse for their actions are everywhere. You have millions in churches willing to go ? in the name of ? , you already see what Islamic extremist do, and so on. You can't fix a world when people believe it's coming to an end soon anyway. You can't study people and learn to solve major medical issues because people get mad and tell you to stop trying to play some ? invisible being in the sky, people are becoming more and more reliant on ? then learning to do ? for themselves. Quit ? praying it's not gonna help you.

And you are wrong about the founding fathers. Some Yes, but guys like Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were far from big on religion. Jefferson wrote his own version of the bible taking out all the punishments and divine doings. That ain't religious, that is making it a real book of morals minus the fairy tale.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not really. More hands means more people to work and help to replenish resources. What about the balance of power that is keeping most of the population from being able to live decently?

The power has to and will eventually be dealt with. But the population is still too much, there is only so much work for people to do, so much food that can be processed without getting more and more unhealthy, etc... changing the people in power won't fix food and water needs. More and more steroids and ? will be used to grow crops and animals quicker.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Population growth targets third world women and has targeted Black and Native American women in the United States in the past. After this history, you trust people to regulate women's cycles instead for advocating for social change?

Do you not get in my original post where everything needs to be done? not just one thing and ? the rest?
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Population has a limit to maintain the balance of life, we are crossing it. End of story.

Uh no. The Balance of life has nothing to do with population. The balance of life is maintained by knowing the limits and living in harmony with creation

The reason why we are crossing" it" as you call it is because we have exceeded the limits. Greed, Avarice, and Selfishness has brought us to this point.

There is more than enough resources on the earth for every one. Americans waste enough food to feed the entire population of the Earth. Eating four and five times a day like that is normal.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Uh no. The Balance of life has nothing to do with population. The balance of life is maintained by knowing the limits and living in harmony with creation

The reason why we are crossing" it" as you call it is because we have exceeded the limits. Greed, Avarice, and Selfishness has brought us to this point.

There is more than enough resources on the earth for every one. Americans waste enough food to feed the entire population of the Earth. Eating four and five times a day like that is normal.

It goes beyond food. The more people the harder it is to try and create that harmonic balance, the more people you have that are willing to be greedy and ? , the more pollution you are causing, the worst natural disasters are, the more resources are used up.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It goes beyond food. The more people the harder it is to try and create that harmonic balance, the more people you have that are willing to be greedy and ? , the more pollution you are causing, the worst natural disasters are, the more resources are used up.

Well, yeah that is why I said resources. The harmonic balance has nothing to do with amount of people as it has to do with how people are living and being reared(environment).
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, yeah that is why I said resources. The harmonic balance has nothing to do with amount of people as it has to do with how people are living and being reared(environment).

Right and in my opinion, before we can try to fix everything and regain the balance we once had we have to limit the amount of idiots being born everyday.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Right and in my opinion, before we can try to fix everything and regain the balance we once had we have to limit the amount of idiots being born everyday.

No.No. No. Idiots are not born. They are made. We are

Using that logic, we could say that Caucasians should be limited based of their overall body of work. You wouldn't want that would you?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No.No. No. Idiots are not born. They are made. We are

Using that logic, we could say that Caucasians should be limited based of their overall body of work. You wouldn't want that would you?

That is a difference.

Yes the amount of Caucasians in power should be limited, but you are taking a whole race and labeling them. I specifically said idiots.
    Big difference. Being a race doesn't give you a label, but being what you are and do personally can give you one.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That is a difference.

Yes the amount of Caucasians in power should be limited, but you are taking a whole race and labeling them. I specifically said idiots.
    Big difference. Being a race doesn't give you a label, but being what you are and do personally can give you one.

Why should the amount of Cauasians be limited? I didn't say the whole race, hence the term limited.

That's racist.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why should the amount of Cauasians be limited? I didn't say the whole race, hence the term limited.

That's racist.

No you said "Caucasians should be limited" not that a limit should be placed on the amount of caucasians. I don't fall for you trickery ? .

And because there should never be just one group running everything. When you do that there are always groups that are left out and ? over. The ruling system should be equally spread through different races and religions.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I agree with Princess Jihad. The problem is not overpopulation, it is the distribution and use of our resources. Malthusians are calling for a limit on childbirth, but it is hard to distance this sort of thing from Eugenics.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No you said "Caucasians should be limited" not that a limit should be placed on the amount of caucasians. I don't fall for you trickery ? .

And because there should never be just one group running everything. When you do that there are always groups that are left out and ? over. The ruling system should be equally spread through different races and religions.

Same thing my man, I am not try to trick you boy.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I did. This is the part that I disagreed with the most.

And you didn't answer my question.

Yes I have. You asked what good population control would do. I answered that.