Terriers on FX- Anybody else watch

Options
thenatureboy
thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Based on the ratings for the first couple of episodes, not a lot of people are watching but the show is good. It's about 2 private eyes who are buddies and take on different cases to make cash. A mix between comedy and drama.

Comments

• sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I really like this show so far. Great characters!

I have a feeling it might get canceled due to low ratings though, which is too bad.
    They just didn’t really promote this the right way. A lot of people don’t even know about it.

I actually thought it was about dogs before I watched it.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I am downloading the episodes and saving it. I will watch it if it gets 2nd season. I am not in the mood to start watching a show that might not get another season. That been said, it has gotten some pretty good reviews and it intrigues me.
  • sdca
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The 3rd episode was awesome!

It seems like someone has secretly been living in the attic – which is creepy. That might’ve been the ‘strange noise’ they heard. Great writing.
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the show is awesome. they say that the name terriers is what they use to call gumshoe back in the days of old.
  • thenatureboy
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    The 3rd episode was awesome!

It seems like someone has secretly been living in the attic – which is creepy. That might’ve been the ‘strange noise’ they heard. Great writing.

I was wondering what was going on with him forgetting where he put stuff, but now we know why.
  • thenatureboy
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I did not see that ending coming.
  • Tnt5ko
    Tnt5ko Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's a good show but most likely won't be renewed... I like the fact that the creators of the series made the characters more human and natural than most shows... The dialogue is cool and engaging and one of the most refreshing things to see is that they don't even use the usual hollywood formula with effects, explosions etc...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I watched a few episodes.. but i really couldnt get with the ? up partner idk..it was kinda cheesy to me.. Ill watch it from time to time.. but i wont look for it like that
  • thenatureboy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Last night was one of the best episodes they have done.
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Forgot about this thread. I just caught up on the last 3 episodes.
    I had a feeling Britt's girl was going to be pregnant, now I'm just hoping it's his.

This show would do better on HBO or something...
  • thenatureboy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think they promoted the show wrong with the ads for it being very vague, the name doesn't help either.